It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a sign of population reduction?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Male fertility levels have plummeted in the last 50 years, a report claims. At least 1 in 5 men aged 18-25 on the continent has sub fertile sperm, the European science foundation reveals. The problem is contributing to low birth rates in many countries, it says "the timescale suggests this is caused by enviromental and lifestyle factors, not genetics. So this is preventable if we find the cause"

What is the cause? Is it the nwos plan at population reduction actively in effect now? Is their masterplan underway? And apparently working?
Thoughts please...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Got some links for us?

I think there is something to this. We are exposed to so much these days its hard to say where its coming from.

I love my diet coke, but its soooo bad for me.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I love my diet coke too... Have you heard the stories about aspartame? I've been drinking that stuff for years!! Only heard about aspartame recently..

I'll stick some links up in a minute

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Not sure how to put a link up, I
Using a phone to post this.. If someone could do it would be great..

The story is on the European science foundation website under press releases..

Www.esf.org

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I drank diet Pepsi for years and decided to quit! It was horrible! The withdrawal was miserable. Now I'm a diabetic! Go figure!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
What is the cause?.

I wouldn't keep a cell phone in my front pants pocket, if you plan on having a family.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Shystargazer

I know what you mean, after hearing about aspartame I wanted to give it up... And this may sound stupid to some people but it's not that easy.. I think that stuff is really addictive!!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Lifestyle Factors

I don't really see 'The Powers That Be' forcing someone to live a lifestyle that they don't want.
If your lifestyle includes, smoking, drinking, or drug use. With out a doubt, if you do, which I see more and more younger male's being drawn into that sort of lifestyle, will have a lower count.

I'm not old, only 22, and have had gone through the phases as-well. But It was also me, who chose to change that lifestyle, and do good for myself, and hopefully, for my future family.

...Just My Opinion

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

r - Reduced male fertility may be making it even harder for couples to conceive and be contributing to low birth rates in many countries, reveals a new European Science Foundation (ESF) report launching at a meeting in Paris. More than 10% of couples worldwide are infertile, contributing to the growing demand for assisted reproduction techniques such as in vitro fertilisation (IVF) for which Robert G. Edwards won the Nobel Prize in Medicine last month.

www.esf.org...[tt_news]=638&cHash=5ed884b71bbfb5055f2f19e24a13a8ea

Nice find london

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenmacher

Really... Why's that.. Radiation... Actually the story had a lot more to it, but I just paraphrased it.. Also mentioned a rise in testicular cancer.. Maybe that's the reason??

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
its serves most of the men right for been utter tools!
then again theres some good guys out there who want a kid, my first though would be the way water is processed and toxins/contaminants spread by the water system oh and Basically any DRug!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Thanks for putting the link up...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Could be the water, would be very effective and everyone needs to drink it, and you hear all these stories about flouride... Or aswell could be something in the food..

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Bah .. My dudes are rampant..

it's the finicky bloomin ladies wot wont let me dance that way with them, that's the problem..

The new age breeds UPTIGHT CHICKS!! I swear its true... Oo

that's the problem... Not my swimmers.. there all champs..

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I recall a video of Bill Gates saying "if we do a good job on new vaccines, healthcare, and reproductive health services we could lower that [population] by 10-15%."
And the subject has been brought up by "Elites" many times before...
I believe the process started a while ago, and it's heading down a path to wipe out people who have sub-par genetics.
Survival of the fittest at it's best (or worse)??

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

yes you better stop drinking diet coke

all the stuff dosnt surprise me..if you see what they add to food ..

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

There's no point in depopulating the European or American continent - the rapidly accelerating population growth in Asia and Africa are the ''markets of interest'' to those with such intentions.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
There is probably not only one reason but cocktail of influences. Drugs (legal or not, doesn't matter here unless you take purity into account), overall level of psychically induced stress and environmental pollution. Last category is pretty wide:

Endocrine disruptors are exogenous substances usually xenoestrogens that "interfere with the synthesis, secretion, transport, binding, action, or elimination of natural hormones in the body that are responsible for the maintenance of homeostasis (normal cell metabolism), reproduction, development, and/or behavior."[1]

Source
Pesticides, heavy metals, high energy (say nuclear) radiation, artificial EM fields, etc. All of these are proved as reason for lower count/lower mobility of human sperm.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
I love my diet coke, but its soooo bad for me.

Who cares?! When the pole shifts and your memory is wiped, it will all be for nothing. I suggest more Diet Coke.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Maybe they are implementing reduction programs in those continents too.. Especially as these countries are becoming more and more westernised alot of these products are widely available now.. Eg. Coca cola, mcdonalds, burger king, kfc etc...if there was something in the food, or drinks... These products are available and quite popular in almost every nation on earth..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join