It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meir Kahane Warned America long Ago

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Gunned down by a muslim radical, and was never brought to Justice. Meir Kahane was truly a good man, albeit, very outspoken, who loved his people and knew full well what kind of world this was. Skip forward to the 9:00 to hear his remarks about america. This was said in 1990.

edit on 29-11-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
So if someone posts a video of a Muslim leader who predicted israel invading Gaza was right and was gunned down by the Mossad, does that make him right?

Would you feel the same about that video?

To someone who doesn't believe either religion has it right, how is this supposed to convince me?
edit on 29-11-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
What vision this man had. no wonder he was assasinated.

He knew, oh he knew what these conniving elite are planning to do.

In some way, or form, zionists will be blamed for the collapse, and Jews in America, the 5 million plus of them, are going to suffer dearly for it. All Jews are zionists. Get that through your thick skulls (for those antizionist among you).

Not just them, all of us will suffer.. But they will be made the scapegoat. I can see it and it terrifies me.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius
So if someone posts a video of a Muslim leader who predicted israel invading Gaza was right and was gunned down by the Mossad, does that make him right?

Would you feel the same about that video?

To someone who doesn't believe either religion has it right, how is this supposed to convince me?
edit on 29-11-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

how bout watch the video. You couldnt have watched it so quickly.

And no. Jews helped built america. Muslims had nothing at all to do with the dream that was america. In anycase, hes speaking about America. Watch it, comment on his views, and please ignore the controvery associated with this man. As i know there are enough antizionists out there who would cast this good G-d fearing man as nefarious and evil

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

They may follow god forbid any person who promises them a utopia.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Kahane was a terrorist leader, no better than those he fought against.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
At the 4:40 part, the man speaking is James Tabor, Chair of the Department of Religious Studies at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte where he has taught since 1989. He previously held positions at Ambassador College (1968-70 while a student), the University of Notre Dame (1979–85), and the College of William and Mary (1985–89)

So, this is a guy who knows the inner circles. He knows what these western academic elite say; and he sure as hell knows that they spread antisemitism, NOT because Jews control the world, but because a perceptionis being cultivated, and repeated, amongst both the intellectuals and laymen, that Jews run the world.

This is actually a very amazing piece.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Jews do run the world, and all Zionists are terrorists.
2nd

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Im a gentile who came to this understanding, all on my own.

The evil, corrupt, pagan Jews in positions of power, the rothschilds, warburgs etc, are in those positions for the designated PURPOSE of manufacturing a belief that Jews run the world.

Does not their concentration in positions of power atleast make this an obvious deduction? If my people ruled the world, i would definitely work to create the opposite impression. I wouldnt make a Jew - a former israeli, with a brother in media, my chief of staff. . This is what those dirty people in power have done. The evil, corrupt collusive Jewish families, sell out their brothers. And the good G-d fearing Jews, G-d vbless them, suffer for it. They did during the holocaust and theyre preparing to do it again. In this country. In america. .

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp

Jews do run the world, and all Zionists are terrorists.
2nd

Well your disillusioned, so...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by drkid

They may follow god forbid any person who promises them a utopia.

No, I think that the American people would rather
follow whoever stole our wealth into a dark alley
with plenty of weapons and ammo ready and deal with
them like that. (away from prying eyes and ears)
........ahem.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Kahane made some interesting statements.

yes, all jews are zionists
well, except these jews
www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

and maybe these people...

Anti-Zionist Orthodox Jews
Protest Zionist Atrocities

www.nkusa.org...

and these folks:
"Jews-Against-Zionism-American-1942-1948"
www.amazon.com...
excellent book...
edit on 29-11-2010 by Danbones because: spelling

edit on 29-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
Meir Kahane was truly a good man, who loved his people

His people ?
1)Then why was he banned and jailed by israel ?
Banned by israel :

2) U.S has the kahanians officially listed as terrorists
info:

By supporting a terrorist
makes you a terrorist. kahan was a mass murder.
Re-writing history, censoring the internet, and pushing
propaganda is not going to change this fact or the image of israel.

info :

info :

info: youtube clip

info :

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

Originally posted by dontreally
Meir Kahane was truly a good man, who loved his people

His people ?
1)Then why was he banned and jailed by israel ?
Banned by israel :

2) U.S has the kahanians officially listed as terrorists
info:

By supporting a terrorist
makes you a terrorist. kahan was a mass murder.
Re-writing history, censoring the internet, and pushing
propaganda is not going to change this fact or the image of israel.

info :

info :

info: youtube clip

info :

Are you serious?

Im a terrorist because i think Meir Kahane was a genuinely good man?

This is so much more complicated, than you understand.

Do i support all his politial views? No, i dont. He said many things that many people disagree with.

But despite that, do i think hes evil? No, not at all. He understood the world, he understood Israels enemies, and he made an effort to change that. Meir Kahane was progressive. His comments about "killing arabs" were said in the heat of anger. Many more times he said he would just like to send all the arabs to another country. He didnt honestly want to kill them. But when you live in a country, surrounded by people who want YOU dead, its a Talmudic law, that its your job to kill them first (lest you be killed). And thats a reasonable law, and he said that in light of that understanding.

He loved G-d, He loved Israel, and if you stop and listen to the last part of the first video and the beginning of the second, you would see that he was actually quite an intelligent man, and very informed with what going on in the world. He was very honest, as can be gleaned from his candidness. He said america will suffer an economic collapse down the road, and it bothered him. He praised America over and over again. Why? Because it was founded on G-d. And its a good country. He warned this group of Bnei Noach (that is, non Jews who acknowledge the truth of the Torah and the Rabbinic interpretation of it) of what was coming. He described the spiritual reality Americans will face. 60 plus years of luxury and relaxation will create an absolutely frighteneing atmosphere of need and desperation. And he said in this atmosphere, Jews will be targeted again. Given what happened in Germany just 70 years ago, thats quite believable.

And given the level of paranoia in this thread. That i must be a mossad, israeli propagandist, and not an average guy trying to appeal to peoples reason, is definitely an indication that ths anti-zionist virus has infected the minds of many many people. It "must" be true. Listen to the interchange between Kahane and James Tabor (about the 4 minute mark in video 2).He used a very apposite example from the chief rabbi of Moscow, of what Jews are dealing with. Basically, the a leading Jewish figure changes his historical, family name (the connection to his religion and ancestors) to take on a new one (a new mentality, assimilation). Because of this, this truly evil, and corrupt group of Jewish families have deliberately accepted roles in positions of power in finance, banking and media, in order to help create the perception that theres a Jewish conspiracy. Even James Tabor, a leading academic in religion, has come across what other "sophistacted" academics he encounters in his professional life say about the Jews.

The frightening thing is that both he, Kahane, and everyone who knows better, understands that its a deliberate framework. Thats its a perception created and manufactured in order to foster a hatred and aggression towards the Jew.

Aside from that, how is he a mass murderer? He was never elected to any government positin, and only ran for office. Who did he kill?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

All Jews are NOT Zionists.

Infact, thousands protest AGAINST zionism.

Just do a search for "jews against zionism".

Your ignorance is shining brightly.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius

All Jews are NOT Zionists.

Infact, thousands protest AGAINST zionism.

Just do a search for "jews against zionism".

Your ignorance is shining brightly.

Oh really.. thousands!

Wow. Im so ignorant. In a population of 40 million Jews, THOUSANDS are against zionism.! Wow. that almost reaches 1 % of the Jewish total population.

I spoke in general terms. The VAST majority of Jews support the state of Israel, and therefore would call themselves zionists.

Yes, there are those who completely reject it. And there are those who live in Israel, who reject its current government. But the majority of Jews, especially the secular ones, are zionists.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Look at the media industry, the pharmaceutical industry, the psychology industry, and the world banking system to name a few, and you will find that they are coincidentally dominated by Jewish people. Also, over half of the world's billionaires are Jewish, yet they make up about .08 percent or less of the total population. The reason this happened was the Rothschild banking industry, where family members in the late 18th century were instructed to marry their first cousins to keep the money in the family. They also founded the dynasty with money that belonged to German aristocrats. The funds were in their care, but a coup drove the German aristocrats out of the country and the Rothschild family kept the money for themselves. Today the Rothschilds own more than half of the world's wealth and are basically trillionaires and the eye of the pyramid. I don't think they are models of Judaism by any means, but they financed most of Israel. So there is a connection to Zionism and world control via these banking families.
edit on 29-11-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So a powerful Israeli genocidal terrorist predicts America's economic collapse,
and you expect us to think he's a sweet and innocent li'l Jewish prophet?

More likely he knew of plans in the works to ensure America's economic collapse, and was worried Americans might realise the Zionists had a hand in it.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I will say that some of his views were very harsh

He was looking for a solution to Israels palestinian problem. And his solution offended many, and indeed, offends me.

But at the same time, how can Israel survive, as a religious state (which is what its meant to be) without removing the palestinians?

I dont know.. That is a hard question and killing them is not a solution. He considered it a solution because in the middle east, thats the mentality which prevails. Its not a view he liked, and he saw it as very dirty.. but, in his eyes, if middle easterns respect power, and that was the way to get it, thats what has to be done. I think differently. I dont think thats necessary at all. G-d forbid Israel ever be forced to kill millions of people.

So, while i understand Meir Kahanes perspective, i think its radical and dangerous and gives moral ammo to Israels enemies.

Ideally. The other arab states would make room in their vast vast lands for the 3 + million palestinians living in the palestinian territories. That is hardly a problem. He knew that these people were being ransomed and used as political fodder in order to manipulate public opinion. The spotlight was on Israel, and they would be forced to find a solution to this problem if they were ever going to build their future temple and bring the rest of the diaspora home. I hope that Israel never ever succumbs to killing, anyone, unjustly. Ideally, a treaty is signed where the palestinians are given land in ANOTHER land other than Israel, which historically (es evinced by the Hebrew names for its many cities, which in arab, have no meaning; even though they aswell use those names) has been the Jewish homeland.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
So a powerful Israeli genocidal terrorist predicts America's economic collapse,
and you expect us to think he's a sweet and innocent li'l Jewish prophet?

More likely he knew of plans in the works to ensure America's economic collapse, and was worried Americans might realise the Zionists had a hand in it.

Where are you getting hes a genocifal terrorist? He never actually was responsible for killing anyone. His organization never actually killed anyone. Yes, he ran for office with such an idea, but he never won, and therefore never actually killed anyone.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join