It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Fulford's Story Confirmed By Wikileaks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Benjamin Fulford seems like a quack, but he has credentials and is clearly a very intelligent person, as he was capable of learning Japanese, which is a feat in and of itself. (I've tried, it's hard.)

He was saying this past summer that Ban Ki Moon was involved in an international scandal involving fraudulent banking services and trillion dollar stolen bonds that were linked to UN members including Ban Ki Moon, and lo and behold, wikileaks has confirmed that the US has been spying on these people:

www.guardian.co.uk...

benjaminfulford.net...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Very interesting but I am not sure Wikileaks can be used to confirm anything. There are a number of reasons 'information' is released and I don't trust much media, and thats exactly where I place Wikileaks. They have an agenda like all the others. Perhaps I would prefer the post to read 'Wikileaks tends to support' rather than confirms, but I maybe I am being pedantic. That being said, power corrupts and those in power are the most corrupted on the planet. Its a sad fact that people that crave power (ie politicians) are often the exact wrong type of persons to be given power so I wouldn't be surprised by any revelation about them - but I take everything I read with a pinch of salt.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
And there are a lot of reasons why the US would spy on UN functionaries...
The one you mention is by far, the most benign i can imagine...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
Benjamin Fulford seems like a quack, but he has credentials and is clearly a very intelligent person, as he was capable of learning Japanese, which is a feat in and of itself. (I've tried, it's hard.)

He was saying this past summer that Ban Ki Moon was involved in an international scandal involving fraudulent banking services and trillion dollar stolen bonds that were linked to UN members including Ban Ki Moon, and lo and behold, wikileaks has confirmed that the US has been spying on these people:

www.guardian.co.uk...

benjaminfulford.net...

I have to disagree that this confirms Fulford's claims. I'm not saying they are true, but the US has been spying on everyone. It's possible that your statement is a case of 1+1 = 3. Beware the premature synthesis as they say.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I just noticed that Ban Ki Moon and other UN members were being investigated by US spies, which goes along with Fulford's story very nicely. I'm sure we've yet to see all the wikileaks btw, so it's premature to say anything is true/untrue imo, so this thread may have been premature. But hey, he said "Illuminati rule to end this year" and look what happened: China and Russia quit the dollar!! If that isn't the NWO failing all at once, then I don't know what is. Admittedly, I am into Fulford's version of the NWO conspiracy, so when I saw this tiny thing supporting what he said, I was quick to jump on it. Premature? Absolutely? Entirely impossible? I think not...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
reply to post by wcitizen

I just noticed that Ban Ki Moon and other UN members were being investigated by US spies, which goes along with Fulford's story very nicely. I'm sure we've yet to see all the wikileaks btw, so it's premature to say anything is true/untrue imo, so this thread may have been premature. But hey, he said "Illuminati rule to end this year" and look what happened: China and Russia quit the dollar!! If that isn't the NWO failing all at once, then I don't know what is. Admittedly, I am into Fulford's version of the NWO conspiracy, so when I saw this tiny thing supporting what he said, I was quick to jump on it. Premature? Absolutely? Entirely impossible? I think not...

Thanks for your reply. I soooo hope that the Illuminazi's rule ends this year. I'm familiar with Fulford's version of the NWO conspiracy - I follow a few different versions myself, believing that somewhere in there lies something approximating the truth!! Entirely impossible? I agree with you, absolutely not impossible.

I don't mind at all which version is right, as long as one of them is and we see and end to and the complete and total end and unravelling of their insanity and their power.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Interesting. I am still waiting for the Black Dragon Society to come out with all their ninjas and do some kung-fu on the world financial system. Where are these ninjas when you need one anyway?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Maybe they're striking at night and things have been going on without us even noticing for the past 9 months...Fulford is entertaining, that's for sure...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

listen up people, don't get into the habbit of using wikileaks to 'verify' things, you have been forewarned

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Do you think Wikileaks is all fake or something? Why would the gov't get so outraged at it if it was fake? Or do you think it's a psy op directed at Iran like Ahmadinejad says? Cyber monday. Haha.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It takes a giant leap of logic to cite the United States' spying on the UN Secretary General (which everyone does, yet no one admits), as "proof" that Fulford (a known hoaxster), was correct in his story of a UN money laundering ring.

We'll spy on the next one too. Huge shock.
Proof? Would your proof hold up in Small Claims Court? Didn't think so.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Small claims court? Not sure what you mean

top topics

join