It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Guardian Reports that the Saudi Arabia wants the US to atack Iran!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

Holy crap this could be war in the middle east!

Saudi Arabia wants us to attack because they are not themselves a nuclear nation. As a result, Iran has the most power in the region if it has a nuclear weapon. Therefore, it is logical to Saudi to want Iran gone. Or for them to get nukes themselves, which we will not allow.

The only end game, unless Iran stops, is war. Keep your eyes open.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by glaucon

plenty of countries have expressed publicly they want to launch pre-emptive attacks against Iran, and that the US is invited. in fact, the US is always the guest of honor to these anti-Iranian banquets.

this isn't new, and this isn't news. im not so sure on the legitimacy of the intention of these leaks anymore. almost everything is anti-iranian rhetoric, but expressed through diplomats own words, the same words they give the media to report with. just saying man look at it all. where are the rest of the cables?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
what a joke that is, the saudies calling for the USA to attack Iran. The place were bin ladin came from. The place were most of the 911 terrorists came from. Saudia arabia, a religious dictatorship. Calling on the infidels to attack another muslim country. Saudi arabia should be invaded and their people freed, from the religiuos nutters running that country.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

Uh most countries have expressed concern. Not direct military action. They say "military action is an option" not "military action IS the option."

Get your facts straight. seriously.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I am afraid the Arab countries who expressed such desire for attacking Iran, will have a difficult time ahead with their own populations and middle class, not the least with their armies' chiefs. To avoid coup-d-etat the governments may be forced to CHANGE their secretly expressed views into the OPPOSITE public views. The next month will show which line will be followed by the Arabs.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by glaucon

Since its birth the Islamic Republik of Iran blamed Saudi Arabia to act as an US-Proxi in the middle-east.
Its not like Saudi Arabia and Iran are best friends - US and SA however pretty much are.
Obama just made a huge arms deal with SA:
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6920458.stm

Iran and SA share some pov's about Israel... but thats all.
Irans view about SA's monarchical regime is no secret... nor is the opinion of the iranian fundamentalist Guardian Council about SA's "decline of values" a secret.
As far as I undertand it, SA wants Irans nuclear-programm stopped... for pretty understandable reasons tbh.
They want to keep the status quo... not Iran gone as a whole.

I guess it is pretty cocky to stimulate a third party to enforce their interests by military action, but I doubt this could be a real cause for war.

Iran cant mess with SA...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by glaucon
www.guardian.co.uk...

Holy crap this could be war in the middle east!

Saudi Arabia wants us to attack because they are not themselves a nuclear nation. As a result, Iran has the most power in the region if it has a nuclear weapon. Therefore, it is logical to Saudi to want Iran gone. Or for them to get nukes themselves, which we will not allow.

The only end game, unless Iran stops, is war. Keep your eyes open.

This is not news. This is obvious and honestly way over due. I'm surprised it hasn't started already. Iran is surrounded and its check-mate unless they have nukes. Which I'm assuming it is highly likely they do, and highly likely they have them prepped for delivery via suitcase or missile should they be attacked. This is the only thing that would explain why they have yet to be attacked by the US or Israel.

new topics

top topics

join