It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Finally Admits To One of the Greatest Coverups of World War II

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

No surprise that Stalin was not so much of all-out enemy of Hitler, and made this non-agression treaty in the first place with him. And that ain't not for nothing that Churchill has been even suspecting Stalin for a time .to be planning an alliance with the Nazi Germany..

What's the difference between left-wing fascism and right-wing fascism?

It's the beard!

edit on 1/12/10 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
POLISH PLANE CRASH TRUTH VIDEO:

I think we will have to wait more 60 years.
edit on 30-11-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

I've had this gut feeling down inside me ever since this crash happened that it could have been sabotaged by someone in the Polish government. Whether it was someone who was frustrated by the outcome of the elections or someone sent by the Russian government to cause this crash to happen. However, the black box tapes from that plane clearly indicated that there not a problem with the plane before the crash. I believe that the Russians know who was responsible and who did it. It seems suspicious to me that the bodies and forensic evidence where sent to Moscow even though there were no Russian dignitaries on board the flight. The Russians blamed that the Polish President had interferred with the pilot and the operation of the plane prior to the crash at Smolensk. On the other hand, the cockpit voice recorder proved this otherwise when it was played back.

It reminds me of the shootdown of Korean Air Flight 007 by the Soviets back in 1983. The story in Moscow was that the plane appeared and an attempt to intercept the craft was made. The craft didn't stop and it simply flew away according to the Soviets. After the first story, the Soviets changed directions and admitted that one of their fighter jets did shoot the plane down. However, the Soviet view on this action was that it was justified. The Soviet view on Flight 007 was that on a spy mission for the United States. As well as the flight had entered into restricted Soviet airspace under orders from the United States government. It is believed that the flight had inavdertently strayed in to the Soivet airspace. Korean Air Lines flight 007's flight plan should have taken it well away from Soviet airspace. The United States government accused the Soviet government of obstructing the earch and rescue operations in the area. The Soviet military even suppressed evidence that was being sought by the International Civil Aviation Organization. Particularliy, the evidence that was suppressed was the cockpit voice recorders that the ICAO was seeking.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Stalin was definitely a nut job.

.. But, the world needed a nut job at that particular time to counter Hitler.

Could you imagine a western influenced leader fighting for Stalingrad?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I will admit that we did need a nutjob on our side at the time we were going against Hitler and the Nazis. I just don't believe that we realized how much worse of a tyrant that Stalin was compared to Hitler. Either the Allies, Churchill, F.D.R., Eisenhower, did not want to know the truth as to how ruthless Stalin was. Or it was where we were going up against common enemies, the Germans and the Japanese, that basically the entire Allied force was fighting both in Europe and in the Pacific.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The most insane, greatest, insurmountable, unbelievable evidence of WW1 coverup is that it never ended. It just had pauses. E.G., WWII and WWIII.
edit on 2/4/2011 by pa.Frost because: spelllcheck

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

I think you forgot somebody my friend... “The less people know about how sausages and laws are made, the better they'll sleep at night” -Otto

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pa.Frost

I think this is why it has been kept secret for the sixty five plus years by the Russians and even the United States. The fact is, they as in the Allies, did not want the rest of the world at the time to know how mad with power Stalin actually was. Even though the Nazis proved with the discovery of the graves in and around the Katyn Forest that Stalin was mad with power and fearful of any and every opponent that he saw as a threat to the Soviet state at the time. Then again, I commend the Russians for releasing the details on this case of mass butchery committed by Stalin. I'm just surprised that this revelation did not appear when Mikhail Gorbachev was in power in the 1980s.

Just goes to show what having complete political control will do to a man.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join