It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI stopped Portland bomb suspect from taking job before sting

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

You do not think FBI does this? You think it's retarded? Oh they wouldn't the FBI are angels and saints. You are the one that should get real.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by boniknik

Yeah. I am saying they don't brainwash and hypnotize. The FBI are glorified cops. We aren't really talking CIA here. Not that I think anyone can really brainwash someone just by chatting with them, I would say you have to remove them from their natural environment completely.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The PTB is really good at getting the simpleminded to believe and do and say what ever they want.
They have been busted for it in the past, they are doing it now, and they will be doing it till someone stops paying them to do so.
or untill they don't need the minions anymore
In which case they will be on the wrong end of the big kaboom themselves
no sympathy there.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi
I do not understand your sympathy for this man. From what I can tell and, hopefully the evidence will continue to show, he was given plenty of opportunity to back out of his plan to blow up men, women and children. It appears that your distrust of the FBI is influencing your emotions.

distrust in that agency has merit, due to prior policies and engagements of said agency.

henceforth, the influence is warranted.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I don't know what the details are with this story, but either way I think both him and the people who took him down are partially at fault in different ways. They could have been a little smarter about the whole situation. Instead they turned it into a media circus and more fear mongering on the TV. I'm just happy it didn't happen considering I have a friend who recently moved there and was planning to attend that event.

I agree though that using losing a job as an excuse for having an inclination to bomb innocent people isn't a very good reasoning. The country would have gone to hell already if that were the case.

But we can't possibly know what went on psychologically with this person, he obviously needs help, he's so young and could have been easily hyped up and talked into crazy things depending on his situation. But that doesn't make it right. He was more than willing to kill a mass of children, which to me shows he's unstable. I'm just saying, we don't know what went on behind the scenes. You have to consider how he was raised and what his family life was like, he is only 19. I imagine he didn't entirely brainwash himself, someone probably had a hand in helping form his outlook on life and Americans. It's sad.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
this is lame, the FBI CIA all use Psychotropic drugs on their own cronies, its called mind control where thoughts are implanted, then actions on those thoughts are facilitated buy the FBI.

how do you think they get all these brainwashed die hard Americans to do horrific things to people.

essentially the only crime commited by this KID was thought crime and there is no crime it that!
nothing the FBI says can be trusted all these things he supported islam since he was 15 and all that is a load of crap. Y not prosecute the FBI for not trying to talk to the kid and help him out of his bad thoughts no they just let him do it send him to jail lets impose mobile body scanners everywhere now!

anyone who believes the FBI and their supposed evidence is a fool.

heres and idea the FBI said I can build you a bomb??. why not go after all the bomb makers in the US oh that's right alCIAda does that. it would be much easier to cause mayhem without a bomb especially being in the US.

and how does a out of work 18 year old get the cash to go to all these foreign countries hummm?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by boniknik

Yeah. I am saying they don't brainwash and hypnotize. The FBI are glorified cops. We aren't really talking CIA here. Not that I think anyone can really brainwash someone just by chatting with them, I would say you have to remove them from their natural environment completely.

not true everyone who watches Television is being brainwashed in their own environment hell there paying for it!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

That's not what the thinkpol thinks...

"Thoughtcrime does not entail death: thoughtcrime is death."

"The thought police would get him just the same. He had committed--would have committed, even if he had never set pen to paper--the essential crime that contained all others in itself. Thoughtcrime, they called it. Thoughtcrime was not a thing that could be concealed forever. You might dodge successfully for a while, even for years, but sooner or later they were bound to get you." - George Orwell, 1984, Book 1, Chapter 1

edit on 11/29/2010 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reading through 3 pages of posts, it seems that no one has even considered that we do not have the facts of this incident.

there have been no statements by the alledged bomber.

now, I'm not saying that he is innocent, because I don't have the facts for that decision as of yet.

what we do have is the FBI version, plus the normal spin by the MSM.

the problem here is that some folks will believe ANYTHING they hear from a gov't agency, I myself choose to remember the gov't truths?? told in regards the kennedy assasination, the attack of the USS Liberty, tuskagee airman fiasco, 9-11, and so on.............................................

now, you can choose to find the truth, or you can just take someone else's version.

if, I have spoken out of hand, please someone, either side of this post enlighten me with real proofs, not he said/she said.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

It's not brainwashing you though.
It is still YOUR mind incorporating and using that information. You still have a choice.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by -W1LL

It's not brainwashing you though.
It is still YOUR mind incorporating and using that information. You still have a choice.

ABSOLUTELY.
There was no indication that I can find from his friends and social network associations that he experienced any of the "traditional" mind control incidents. There ARE indications that he had radicalized sentiments due to his being fervent religiously to make him a perfect candidate to use and infiltrate a larger network... and Id have used his dumb ass as well if it made my family and YOURS safe.

WHomever wants to debate their countries laws about who and isnt a minor... wow.. at least give a better counterargument for the circumstances this idiot kid found hmself in. He is not and was not a true innocent nor is he any sort of victim unless he is a victim to religion.Im old, to me he is a dumb kid.. but like us all, he is accountable for his own actions.
If a kid joins a religion and commits acts of violence under that umbrella ( the radical xtians and the abortion provider crimes) it is STILL a crime even if they planned and were not able to execute a bombing due to infiltration.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by adam76
to me this is entrapment. just sad the FBI could have let the poor guy do some work in alaska make some money and maybe the kid could do some good. thats what they do make the guy desperate and broke then come in two months later coaching him to do what ever.

Yeah, stuff like this is really going on. When I first got out of college, I had folks chasing me around keeping me from getting jobs (they'd actually get there before I got there). Once I realized a few years later that something out of the ordinary was going on, since they were staking out my apartment building and driving away each time I approached or left out, I thought that at first it was like the FBI or something. After trying to shake them since 2005 and across multiple countries, I realize that it really must be like the MIB or something since they were there the whole time (yeah, across the multiple countries too) and are still there! On top of that, once they pulled out a tape recorder, hit the play button and it started to play all my thoughts as I was thinking them, it was pretty obvious that it couldn't have been the FBI..
It looks like the FBI has taken notes and is trying this stuff now, though...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Couldn't the FBI agents involved be charged with conspiracy to a terrorist act?
It fits the definition.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

I doubt they really kept him from going for the job. He was free to drive there (unless they were really close to pressing charges and he was already in too deep). He was probably just on a no fly list and couldn't go that way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join