It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth About 13 and 666 Carbon atomic structure.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Nothing New Age about it, its about experiencing yourself...something you will be forced to do,, and soon.

Some people experience incredibly deep parts of themselves through meditation, others just do not seem to be able to shut off there mind at all... too bad i guess.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

This video? This is entirely New Age..

If you think I'm completely non spiritual, you'd be wrong. But a new form of carbon won't allow you the ability to transmute matter, or anything such as that.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Arcot

YOu may wish to read this thread, in a Forum from JREF, about the good Dr. Bem:

forums.randi.org...

Only 7 pages, you can skip to 6 or 7, and work backwards....

I lked this post (by "Paul C. Anagnostopoulos":

Recent history of the online experiment (subjects, mean score):

243, -0.05%
245, -0.09%
246, -0.1%
253, -0.01%
254, 0.06%
255, 0.07%
256, 0.09%
257, 0.08%
261, 0.1%
263, 0.16%
265, 0.09%
268, -0.01%
272, -0.03%
280, -0.02%
287, -0.01%

Above link post remembered me Homo-sapiens species-solipsism

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

You can label it New Age if you like, but it is NOT new information...in fact amazingly old information being rediscovered...i am not sure what troubles you so much about learning...if you do not understand it then you automatically think it is crap and that is it ???

Defend your dying beliefs all you like...this world is going through ever faster change...it cannot stay how it is now, and shouldn't, either.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

What is being re discovered? They took a bunch of jumbled science and implied their own interpretation based on random pieces of evidence. Most of which was dreamed up in the form of art hundreds of years later after the inception of the ideas.

Of course, if you actually studied the religions presented in the video as evidence, you would know that none of them even remotely approach the videos beliefs.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

You are flat out wrong, i have studied it, and science is just now affirming this all.

Study with the yogi's as i have and am, and you will see.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

It's easy to say science is affirming this without actually offering proof of that science.

I'd like to see your science that swapping out the form of carbon in the human DNA would give us super powers.

Show me an instance of human generated transmutation that can be proven without the use of a particle accelerator.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by Miraj

You are flat out wrong, i have studied it, and science is just now affirming this all.

Study with the yogi's as i have and am, and you will see.

Maybe your yogis can explain how Carbon 7 with its 1 electron could possibly retain a tetrahedral molecular shape necessary for it to be the building block for all organic chemistry. No possible double bonds. No possible 4 or 5 carbon molecular nucleotides. such as cytosine, guanine, adenine or thynine
Let's see, the other 1 valence electron elements after hydrogen are lithium, sodium, potassium, rubidium, cesium and francium, all alkili earth metals ,none of which combine in an organic molecule.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

A study of the Infinite Way and Ascended Masters is a good start. You have to clear your Karmic debt from past embodiments as much as possible.
www.akashaonline.com

Also call in the Violet Flame to surround you. It keeps your Karma clean. Lots of vids on youtube. Once you become 'AWAKENED', Your Karmic debt is paid. Our reason for being is to ascend.

May you find what you desire. Namaste.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I really became hyped after watching the information. I must say that you are probably right. Correctly, the orignal number of 666 was 616. Church changed it.

I really do not know what else to add. I do know that a rift will open in cern's LHC. and the rift is not opening disney land, i'll tell you that.

My main concern is the near future. I feel a shift in thinking due to wiki leaks and I believe that embressment will fall onto the East while they "may" wage war due to it. Or China may be smarter than that and attack U.S.

Also, I have witnessed grays using a form of "C 7" ability. If the op is interested in this encounter, I will tell you they hide like Ghost do occasionally.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomSeeker

A study of the Infinite Way and Ascended Masters is a good start. You have to clear your Karmic debt from past embodiments as much as possible.
www.akashaonline.com

Also call in the Violet Flame to surround you. It keeps your Karma clean. Lots of vids on youtube. Once you become 'AWAKENED', Your Karmic debt is paid. Our reason for being is to ascend.

I am all for spiritual enlightenment. But I try to do it the classic way. Doing it myself than some vids. This is more of a personal approach. The question lies, what would Buddah do?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

So summary:

"If Carbon 7 took the place of Carbon 12 in the DNA structure, the DNA structure would simply fall apart"?

I'm not extremely well versed in Organic chemistry beyond basic cellular biology.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

I study through Martial arts practice personally.. I feel much more spiritually attuned from running or practicing techniques that incorporate the use-age of Ki than from sitting around and pondering how I'm going to transmute my coffee mug into ceramic figurine..

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

I study through Martial arts practice personally.. I feel much more spiritually attuned from running or practicing techniques that incorporate the use-age of Ki than from sitting around and pondering how I'm going to transmute my coffee mug into ceramic figurine..

agreed, I've used Ki based studying. You have to be in relaxed form. I suggest in the shower.

The approach is very personal. I go through intense studying of religious text and meditation/prayer. and maybe the occasional fasting. I have done martial arts, samurai style swordsmanship, sais and I also body build.

What is hard for me is giving up my possessions (I think I can do this maybe in a few years)
edit on 30-11-2010 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Originally posted by WisdomSeeker

www.akashaonline.com

I am all for spiritual enlightenment. But I try to do it the classic way. Doing it myself than some vids. This is more of a personal approach. The question lies, what would Buddah do?

I agree. I do personal meditation myself. For a newbie to the spiritual arts though, this might help. I prefer the meditation. Takes me deeper within.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I'm not quite as intense as you.. I just know the intense feeling of energy when I practice properly and fully.. A kind of energy that I cannot easily get,, even though i wish I could. It would make a lot of things a lot easier.. I didn't use to believe in "Ki" but it feels more alive when I practice properly and use my body correctly..

I also experience a state of mind from running five miles that I can only describe as intensely calm.

I don't have the attention span to do a silent sitting meditation at this point.. but thats probably one of the goals to over come.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Carbon 7 would have 6 electrons, 6 protons, but only one neutron.

Thus, a molecular weight of 7

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

I'm not quite as intense as you.. I just know the intense feeling of energy when I practice properly and fully.. A kind of energy that I cannot easily get,, even though i wish I could. It would make a lot of things a lot easier.. I didn't use to believe in "Ki" but it feels more alive when I practice properly and use my body correctly..

I also experience a state of mind from running five miles that I can only describe as intensely calm.

I don't have the attention span to do a silent sitting meditation at this point.. but thats probably one of the goals to over come.

Consciousness and energy is Key.. Although, beliefs and faith in anything you want to believe is probably the greatest key

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by masterofnone

Carbon 7 would have 6 electrons, 6 protons, but only one neutron.

Thus, a molecular weight of 7

"molecular weight", huh. Don't you mean "Atomic mass???" And with what gravitational constant would it have that "weight?"
And such an atom, with an odd number of nucleons would tend to have half-integer spin and probably would be extremely unstable, if such an atom could exist. Even an uncharged neutron has a sizeable nuclear magnetic moment since the component up and down quarks carry a charge. For the supporting math, look at hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu... and Haken, Hermann and Wolf, Hans Christolph, The Physics of Atoms and Quanta, 5th Ed., Springer-Verlag, 1996.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
i proved what da vinci's last supper painting represented years ago..

and in case you don't see it, compare say cancer (for simplicity) with cancer on this old zodiac picture..

edit on 13/11/11 by stoneskull because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join