It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suppose the delay in the SK Pres

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Is last hour negotiations to resolve the matter peacefully? How much longer are we as mankind going to let a country kill, for collateral for aid?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Sorry but I don't understand this. Could you be more specific.
Thank you.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I have no idea what this means. George W. is that you?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

Yes, yes. We gotta get them over there so that they don't get us over here. There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

And a bird in the hand is worth two in the gift horses mouth. My daddy used to teach Jeb and I that. All good things come to those who...dag nab it, how did that saying go?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Sorry I have my daughter, so I was shortening what probably doesnt NEED to be said to get the point across..

South Korean President is addressing the country.. supposed to be awhile ago, no?

What could be the reason for the delay? Is it possible that it is in the process of being discussed diplomatically opposed to war being started, you know, like a last second save.?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

I did see a link on breakingnews.com that he had made a statement earlier that NK will "face consequences" for future aggression. Sounds to me like he is going to let this one slide.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

HE has a host of American Diplomats around him writing his speach, and pulling on the puppet strings.....

new topics

top topics

join