It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks...Bet there's No Material Showing Israel in a Bad Light..MOSSAD Operation in Effect.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
These cables released are for one purpose and one purpose only.. To turn world opinion against any and all Nations / Systems / Organizations / People who Israel deems as a threat to they're on going agendas.
If any of these cables concern Israel I'm sure it won't show Israel in a bad way what so ever.

THE MOSSAD PSY -OPS OPERATION IS IN FULL EFFECT !!!!!
edit on 11/28/2010 by GammaRayBurst because: (no reason given)

edit on 29/11/10 by masqua because: Replaced 'All Caps' in title

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This should be more of a prediction thread.

Yes it's possible there will be none... at which point we can say wth?

But it's too early in the game to know for sure.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

Only 220 files was released from the 250,000+. If you check the datafiles / country, there will be hundreds of files regarding Israel in the next packs.
edit on 28-11-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I do not think its israel, but you have to wonder why they have built up wikileaks so much in the media and white house.

They could of ignored it, and told the media not to go near it, and it would of been off radar of most people. They can keep so much out of the news, so why not this?

Remember new york times and guardian have got to be owned by people that have played there game.
edit on 11/28/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412

cablegate....__._/ All there now. Feel free to find dirt on Israel.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Wow are you kidding?

Where did you come up with this prediction? Do you have any actual "news" about politics to give us in regards to this? Or are you just paranoid that the Evil Zionists have started their plan?

These are Diplomatic Cables and you can be your arse that there will be plenty about Israel considering how much Diplomatic fighting has been going on in that region recently.

~Keeper

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Check the counter on the top left corner. 220 out of 251,287. Don't create phantom enemies, only if you're right after all the files will be released.

link   
At this rate (300/day), it will take only 3 years to release em' all.

Originally posted by Sentinel412

Only 220 files was released from the 250,000+. If you check the datafiles / country, there will be hundreds of files regarding Israel in the next packs.

link   

Originally posted by GammaRayBurst
These cables released are for one purpose and one purpose only.. To turn world opinion against any and all Nations / Systems / Organizations / People who Israel deems as a threat to they're on going agendas.
If any of these cables concern Israel I'm sure it won't show Israel in a bad way what so ever.

THE MOSSAD PSY -OPS OPERATION IS IN FULL EFFECT !!!!!
edit on 11/28/2010 by GammaRayBurst because: (no reason given)

I too am watching out for this, but at this stage only a small percentage of the docs have been made public. It's too soon IMO to be jumping to conclusions.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

* Published 22:55 28.11.10
* Latest update 22:55 28.11.10

WikiLeaks exposé: Israel tried to coordinate Gaza war with Abbas
In diplomatic cable documenting 2009 meeting, Defense Minister Barak says Egypt, PA refuse to take over Gaza in case of Hamas defeat.
By Barak Ravid
Israel tried to coordinate the Gaza war with the Palestinian Authority, classified diplomatic cables released by WikiLeaks said on Sunday, adding that both the PA and Egypt refused to take control of the Hamas-ruled coastal enclave. The whistle-blowing website obtained some 250,000 diplomatic cables between the U.S. and its allies, which Washington had urged the site not to publish. In a June 2009 meeting between Defense Minister Ehud Barak and a U.S. congressional delegation, Barak claimed that the Israeli government "had consulted with Egypt and Fatah prior to Operation Cast Lead, asking if they were willing to assume control of Gaza once Israel defeated Hamas." "Not surprisingly," Barak said in the meeting, Israel "received negative answers from both." While similar reports of such attempts to link the PA and Egypt to Israel's war with Hamas had already surfaced in the past, the cable released by WikiLeaks on Sunday represents the first documented proof of such a move. In the document, Barak also expressed his feeling that "the Palestinian Authority is weak and lacks self-confidence, and that Gen. Dayton's training helps bolster confidence." The meeting which the cable documents took place just days before U.S. President Barack Obama's Cairo speech, and a few weeks after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's first visit to the United States, a visit which revealed the deep differences between Obama and himself. The cable also refers to what Barak describes as the debate within the Israeli cabinet in regards to a "development of a response to President Obama's upcoming speech in Cairo."

haaretz

it'll be easy enough to follow.
google

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel412

Yes, but will they show Israel in a BAD way.. My guess is NOT !!! Sure they're might be little bits of badness here and there, but nothing that would emerge if this was a actual document release and not a Mossad Operation.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I do not think its israel, but you have to wonder why they have built up wikileaks so much in the media and white house.

They could of ignored it, and told the media not to go near it, and it would of been off radar of most people. They can keep so much out of the news, so why not this?

Remember new york times and guardian have got to be owned by people that have played there game.
edit on 11/28/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

Perhaps because they're trying to scare people into not leaking docs?

Perhaps because they are colluding with Wikileaks?

We can't know. We will have to wait and see what emerges.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

One thing is for sure media jumping for joy at this, shows me that we should be cautious about this info.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412

Lol I totally missed that. No wonder I didn't know how to find the stuff I was looking for
I've been blasting that url everywhere too

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Do you have any other proof other than the below statement you made?

No MATERIAL SHOWING ISRAEL IN A BAD LIGHT

This no evidence or proof. Something substantial like a leaked document & names/ dates of all the people involved.

Other than that it goes into the unproven theory pile!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

One thing is for sure media jumping for joy at this, shows me that we should be cautious about this info.

Congress = Israeli Owned and Run
Wikileaks = Israeli Owned and Run
MSM = Israeli Owned and Run

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Do you have any other proof other than the below statement you made?

No MATERIAL SHOWING ISRAEL IN A BAD LIGHT

This no evidence or proof. Something substantial like a leaked document & names/ dates of all the people involved.

Other than that it goes into the unproven theory pile!

I haven't seen anything BAD about Israel yet...So my opinion stands.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I don't know bro. If you really feel this way, you should gather the evidence and start a thread to prove it.

Originally posted by GammaRayBurst

Congress = Israeli Owned and Run
Wikileaks = Israeli Owned and Run
MSM = Israeli Owned and Run

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

E.O. 12958: DECL: 03/15/2010 TAGS: PGOV PREL KWBG IR IS COUNTERTERRORISM GOI EXTERNAL SUBJECT: MOSSAD CHIEF TO CODEL CORZINE: SOME FOREIGN FIGHTERS BEGINNING TO LEAVE IRAQ Classified By: Pol/C Ambassador Daniel C. Kurtzer for reasons 1.4(b) an d (d). ¶1. (S) Summary: Mossad Chief Meir Dagan told CODEL Corzine March 13 that Israeli and U.S. thinking on Iran largely tracks, adding that he believes the EU dialogue with Iran will ultimately fail. Dagan said that Israel has evidence that some foreign fighters have returned home from Iraq, perhaps indicating that the tide may be starting to turn in the U.S. battle against the insurgency there. He worried however, that these militants' countries of origin -- in particular Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Syria and Sudan -- are ill-equipped to control the returning jihadis, who might then pose a threat to stability in the region and, ultimately, to Israel. End Summary. ---- Iran

wikileaks

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I did check the IS section of that website and perused/skimmed a number of the cables.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

There was nothing of interest or damaging to Israel, so, I am skeptical at this point. We will see if anything emerges in the coming days.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join