It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visual Proof of Directed-Energy Weapons In Use on 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
When i saw this today i was convinced that Judy Wood was right.
The US has a Star Wars program and they have used it on their own population.
There is no doubt that Directed-Energy Weapons (Particle beam weapon) where used in the 9/11 attack
and people who says otherwise should take a look at this video where the steel column
turns into dust.

If the US has these weapons in space they are using Free-Energy sources in their weapon
platforms in space because the energy you need for these kinds of weapons are astronomical.

Take a look and judge for yourself.

The zoomed in at the end of the clip is where you can see it best.

Judy Wood
edit on 28-11-2010 by Snowi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
With edited videos or a better description is doctored footage any nutjob can promote their theory. As Judy Wood has been doing, along with her warped clique.
Thread needs to be moved to Hoax and any in the future that concerns Judy Wood's beam theory. I think she probably has drank too much Beam to be honest.

These type of theorys do not move us closer to the truth in any way shape or form. All they do is entertain us and allow us to see that some folk will resort to pretty much anything to make a buck and seek a little "911 fame" in the conspiracy sect.

Move on folks, no truth here at all ................................>

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
All you're seeing is dust rising off of the structure as it falls. The metal just goes straight down, the dust lingers and then disperses.

This should be pretty obvious.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
double post
edit on 28-11-2010 by RedBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

edit on 28-11-2010 by Otamad because: double post

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

edit on 28-11-2010 by Otamad because: double post

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird
All you're seeing is dust rising off of the structure as it falls. The metal just goes straight down, the dust lingers and then disperses.

Wrong...you obviously didn't look closely enough. I agree that some dust is rising when the structure falls, but the zoomed in shoot at the end of the clip shows without doubt that the column is vaporized.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Double post

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Discuss the topic, please not one another.

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY... ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

This forum is on "Strict Terms and Conditions of Use ENFORCEMENT" until further notice.

"Strict Enforcement" means:
Any Member lowering themselves to name calling, no matter how innocuous, will be red tag warned on the spot, no questions asked.

Any Member who, after receiving a red tag warn in this forum, commits another breach of the TAC will be post banned on the spot, no questions asked.

One warning is all you get before being post banned.

Any posts, replies or new threads, that are about Member personalities instead of the issues will be red tag warned and deleted.

link   
reply to post by Otamad

Why are you so scared that this might have some truth in it.
You obviously see the column tuns into dust some rises up as the structure fall, but take a close look at the end of the clip where you clearly see the steel is vaporized.

[Mod Edit - replaced quote with Reply To tab]
edit on 28/11/2010 by Sauron because: replaced quote with Reply To Tab

link   
There is somehing there allright.. looks like shockwaves of some sort..

This reminds me of the video of the UFO´s nasa filmes passing under and over that thing in space.. reminds me of the "shockwave" going behind that building.. or looks like it does.. proving there is somehing there .. and not just a TV glicth

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
truth? you serious?

all i see is a part of the building is coverd by dust..and when it also fell down..the dust flow off...

anyway...explosives bring that building down...not space weapons...
edit on 28-11-2010 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

I agree that explosive where used to take the buildings down, but Directed-Energy Weapons where also used.
Why is it so hard to believe the US has a secret Space Weapon program...???
Why is it so hard to believe that there is a Directed-Energy Weapons like a Particle beam weapon...???

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

its not hard to believe...but the video isnt a prrof for that...well at least not for me :S

im sure its possible and there weapons we dont know around...but we need proof

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

Well here is some proof of its existence.

Particle Beam Weapon

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I too am open to the OP concept. But just pointing us to a Google search is not that helpful.

More evidence is needed - note I did not use the word 'proof'.

I very strongly suspect that there will be no proof because the U.S. Government has classified virtually everything related to this area including Tesla's papers.

We are more likely to find info on the Russian DEW programs that the US programs, some of which did pop up on the Google search.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird

I agree with that. Anyway this particular video is extremely lacking in clarity, there are others much clearer showing the same event.You can though, see the same effect from falling columns earlier, as the main collapse is taking place. The narrative in this video is trying to make you concentrate on the columns that remain standing for a while longer, and that, along with the bad picture quality, comes over as insincere.

I add this video, it may help.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-11-2010 by smurfy because: Add link.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join