It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - First Leaks Revealed

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
the new york times admit its censoring this material. don't waste your time with their coverage.

don't know if the guardian is censoring it?

is anyone accessing this from wikileaks direct?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by juniperberry
just not really newsbreaking

ur joking right?

US operations undermining and breaking
UN Laws would be considered by some
to be war crimes against all nations
in the UN.

Trying to overthrow foreign governments
is also illegal

the list of crimes are getting longer
by the minute and these crimes go
all the way up to the Oval Office.

I'd say that was newsbreaking

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I think they are. they are not saying much about the UK government so i think it is being censored. Only one article on the royal family member..otherwise nothing.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
Someone help me answer this i'm very confused....

If all these big countries dont like wikileaks, just like America... why is it still up? it would be hacked.. shut down.. and taken off...

am i the only one who thinks they want it to be running?

or is there something someones isn't telling me?

You must live in a fantasy world where you believe that anything can be stopped...

Not so my friend..... The Internet is a huge place
Yah, they want you to go on so the server crashes and hopefully all the intfo is lost.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I'm sure most here on ATS remember
a while back where the CIA was blamed
for starting riots in Iran over the election.
Well it may seem we were actually involved
with an attempted regime change in Iran.

www.guardian.co.uk...

this is a thank you note from Israel for our efforts.

Iran 'lied to UN inspectors about Qom nuclear site'US cables show IAEA officials were denied bluprints and told evidence of bomb-grade uranium enrichment was forged

Iranian officials withheld from international atomic energy inspectors the original design documents for a secret nuclear reactor suspected of being part of Tehran's plan to build an atomic bomb, a US embassy cable reveals.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Well Iran is not telling the truth of their nuclear program which is for weapons grade uranium... They are not following UN inspections and should be invaded.

The elections were rigged by ahmadenajad and so maybe they provoked the riots. Would of been better for Irans people to de-thrown him and no war to ensue... To bad the cia didn't succeed.
edit on 28-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
US calls for intel on Bulgaria's
Corrupted Government Officials.

Corruption among senior officials, including off-budget financial flows in support of senior leaders. Sources of funding for political candidates, and government plans and efforts to ensure funding transparency.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthKix
are we going to get a password to release the insurance file or will we have to wait ???? confused

(COOL avatar!! I could stare at that ALL day)

I think it doesn't get released until someone kills Assange.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
So I'm curious to see if anybody has a link I can visit as to where I can download a hard copy of all the leaked files onto my computer... Might be a good idea for others to download as well, in case a crash did occur. Just in case...

But ya! does anybody have a direct link to download the cables?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I dare anyone to goto here...

Visit Embassy Tel Aviv's Classified Website: www.state.sgov.gov...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunken Drum

Originally posted by justwokeup
reply to post by Mdv2

Look at the demographic projections for europe. Ageing declining populations all around. Crippling social care costs that will only increase.
This is a view I hear quite a lot irl, but imo its overly simplistic. Other factors to consider are 1st the 800lb gorilla in the international room which is that the "sub-prime mortgage crisis" was not an accident, it was nothing less than deliberate economic warfare waged by the USA with the express intention of preventing the Euro from gaining further ground against the US$ as an international reserve currency, driving the US$ down in relative value & prompting grave fears of inflation within the USA. It was partially successful, but only partially, for another reason which is rarely discussed: the Eurozone runs a small trade surplus, thus could actually pay its debts, should it become necessary to bail some of the more poorly performing economies out with the slush fund created for that purpose & the Eurozone could withstand the kind of inflation that may result. Whereas the USA runs a massive trade deficit & thus cannot pay its debts, nor withstand much inflation.

I agree that, having defrauded Europe so egregiously, the USA would be wise to look to the Far East, b/c they'll certainly not get a chance to pull off a scam like that again in Europe! The trouble is that I just cant see the good ol' US public standing for the kind of political concessions the BRIC nations are going to want in return for economic cooperation with the USA. As much as, from the options available, Obama was the man for the job, no amount of smiling & behaving respectfully is going to cut any ice with the likes of Vladimir Putin, Hu Jintao, etc. Also, as much as the sabre-rattling over North Korea may distract the US public, no world leaders are concerned about much other than oil & what currency its sold for.
This is a very good point, thanks for the heads up idea now i can look forward to the corruptions at hand.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I suppose if you're from the US it would be newsbreaking, but it's not really surprising for those of us who are watching it from afar objectively..

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by juniperberry
Is there anything about Aliens and UFOs? Now THAT would be a REAL story.

Thinking just the same. Come on guys find something on the ufos

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by roblin
I dare anyone to goto here...

Visit Embassy Tel Aviv's Classified Website: www.state.sgov.gov...

lmao

absolutely not a chance

but feel free if u dare

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
I think that information wants to spread like life wants to grow.

I think it is a physical law.

twitter.com...
twitter.com...

Tweeting excerpts

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by roblin

the website didnt load lol.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

If theres anything on UFOs (fingers crossed), it will be saved for tonights leak

link   
reply to post by roblin

5 FAH-8 H-342.2 ClassNet Standards
(CT:WEB-1; 09-29-2005)
The Domain structure and naming standards for ClassNet are the same as
for OpenNet+ except for the insertion of "sgov" between state and gov:
Example:
openforum.state.sgov.gov is the address for the Secretary’s Open Forum.

source: www.state.gov...

looks like they have "own internet"
edit on 28-11-2010 by petar258 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Why so scared to visit this site???

2nd

link   

Originally posted by hadriana
I think that information wants to spread like life wants to grow.

I think it is a physical law.

twitter.com...
twitter.com...

Tweeting excerpts

I think that is one of the best quotes ever.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The weird thing this time around that convinces me of how legit this newest batch of leaks is that the last 2 leaks from July and October covering the Afghan and Iraq war at least had SOME coverage by the tv news-Censored down to irrelevance or not. This time however, I went from my lap top and switched on CNN, and what were they discussing? TV news anchor women from Cnn, MSNBC, and Fox News who recently posed in high heels for Elle magazine ( I Sh#t you not).

This time around it's not even being shown on tv. You literally have to go online and hunt it down! Newsnow.com, the guardian, and right here of course on good old ATS. This is at least bigger than NASA's announcement a week ago (when they said they had HUGE news to disclose, and thne it turned out to be the youngest known black hole.....a discovery, yes, but not Earth shattering to anyone not owning a science degree of any kind).

Tonight and Tomorrow is when, I'm sure, the MSM will have no choice but to either show the nation the truth as it is, or at least invent some sort of amusing lie to report on. This story will become bigger throughout the week....the Holidays sure can be Hell, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join