It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - First Leaks Revealed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Bloody hell, their even posting numbers for command centers and secured lines.

Seems like no editing as yet, but hey if they hacked and stopped the wiki website maybe they hve hacked the twitter account too and we are just being fed bull by the msm until they can reign Assange in. Mmmmmmm
edit on 28/11/2010 by LestatG because: typo

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Remember that not all documents have been released. Only 250k have been which is only a fraction. The previous leak was 400k and wikileaks says this one will be 7x larger.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Animatrix
Why are they releasing this info via the media, dont they know who the media works for?

They had to sell it to someone duuuuuh it's all about the money baby follow the money. It didn't get released to them IT GOT SOLD TO THEM!!
edit on 28-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Your ignorance makes me laugh. Continue on with your thinking im sure it will serve as amusement to all of us.
I agree these cables seem to all be petty gossip regarding US and Iran. I agree the UN and China missle ones are worth noting but so far, this doesnt seem to be the leak that makes US officials crap their pants.

Hilary Clinton went to multiple foreign leaders to WARN them about this leak, there is DEFINITELY more.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Plan2exist18

yes I will have to agree
there is more we haven't seen yet.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Ok, so the plan of counter attack seems obvious....

1. nothing to see here, nothing new
2. Julian Assange is a rapist!
3. It's going to endanger US lives and the lives of those that help us!

Why release it to the media? How else are you going to get it out there?
The cables will be available. I'm reading the key to abbreviations now.

(Learned in the Iraq documents you really NEED to do that, because I was lost until I did.)

I think this is big. Why am I ignorant?
edit on 28-11-2010 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
PAKISTAN: ISRAEL WORRIED ABOUT MUSHARRAF
-----------------------------------------
16. (S) On Pakistan, Dagan said that President Musharraf is losing control, and that some of his coalition partners could threaten him in the future. The key question, Dagan said, is whether Musharraf retains his commander-in-chief role in addition to his role as president. If not, he will have problems. Dagan observed that there has been an increase in the number of attempts on Musharraf's life, and wondered whether he will survive the next few years. Under Secretary Burns replied that South Asia has assumed vital importance in American foreign policy since September 11. The U.S. is committed to denying Afghanistan as a safe-haven for Taliban and Al-Qaeda activity. The USG will continue to support Pakistani President Musharraf, and is seeking to boost his military defensive capabilities. At the same time, the U.S. is encouraging Pakistan and Afghanistan to work with each other militarily. Turning to India, Under Secretary Burns noted that U.S.-Indian economic cooperation is growing, and that the USG is working effectively to reduce tensions between India and Pakistan.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

GOI interlocutors attempted to make the argument that moderate Arab countries could in the future become adversaries -- and that this should be taken into account in the QME process. During a roundtable discussion led by the MFA's Deputy Director General for Strategic Affairs Alon Bar, the MFA's Center for Policy Research gave intelligence briefs on Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Lebanon to further support the argument that these countries could become future foes. Policy Research Center interlocutors reviewed succession concerns in both Saudi Arabia and Egypt. Bar argued that a perceived closure in the capability gap between Israel and Arab states, coupled with a nuclear-armed Iran, could compel moderate Arab states to reassess the notion that Israel was a fixture in the region.

US pressed to maintain Israel's 'qualitative military edge'

www.guardian.co.uk...

ummm, is this why the US gave away 20 fighters
to Israel ????

or were they blackmailed into it by force
stating that Arab countries are the enemy?
Mossad propaganda !!!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana

Originally posted by asperetty
so far the leaks presented sound more like normal US media reports.

Not to me! No way!
IE the Saudia Arabia stuff? Trying to get us to attack Iran for them?
Because why? Bush is all in bed with them and they sell us a lot of oil, so we'll be forced into being their hired hand killers?

Yeah. I see the Saudi King information very, very damaging.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
Ok, so the plan of counter attack seems obvious....
1. nothing to see here, nothing new
2. Julian Assange is a rapist!
3. It's going to endanger US lives and the lives of those that help us!
Why release it to the media? How else are you going to get it out there?
The cables will be available. I'm reading the key to abbreviations now.
(Learned in the Iraq documents you really NEED to do that, because I was lost until I did.)
I think this is big. Why am I ignorant?

ummmm
the bigger question to me is,
why r u talkin to urself ???

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Well obviously some think I am ignorant for saying that.
We just sold SA a bunch of weapons - there was increasing opposition to it and Obama sorta slid it through.
Maybe we were giving them the power to do it themselves or to placate them since our govt couldn't get enough support or something FOR the war against Iran.

That DNA stuff makes me go perk too. For what reason? Are the looking at it to determine physical weaknesses or so they can set people up? I don't know of a lot of biometric systems using DNA. Anyone got a clue on that one?

Maybe, lol, they are trying to figure out who the aliens are.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

After reading all of the details regarding all of the information they wanted I think that it will be considered a criminal act and that the relationship between the U.N. and the U.S. can not be the same if there is a relationship at all after this.
Does this mean that Hillary can be prosecuted?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Saudi trying to get US to attack Iran?

Isn't it suppose to be the other way round?

Are US, israel and UN trying to start another regional/secterian war between wahabis and shias so that they can come in and establish millitary bases in the name of PEACE?
edit on 28-11-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
Yeah. I see the Saudi King information very, very damaging.

I would agree with that.
There was thread here some time ago
where the Saudi Royals were informed
they need to leave and go into exile.
I wonder if this leak is what they were
referring to. Else I see the Saudi Royals
in very much danger of a possible coup
after this leak or maybe mass rioting and
an overthrow in the works.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Why am I talking to myself?

Because I might be the only one listening and making sense.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Groundbreaking for me would be something about the scam that is the TSA and the alleged bombing attempts that allowed the scanners and xray vans to be deployed all over the country.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Then make your own thread, and post on it and keep replying to yourself, and save the rest of us from reading your garbage

link   
US embassy cables: Mossad chief wants to 'detach' Syria from Iran

Wow we got ALOT more friends in the middle east then I thought wanting us to do their dirty work......

link   

Originally posted by Elieser

After reading all of the details regarding all of the information they wanted I think that it will be considered a criminal act and that the relationship between the U.N. and the U.S. can not be the same if there is a relationship at all after this.
Does this mean that Hillary can be prosecuted?

Yes !!!
And Obama too as she was working
under his directive or either Hilary has
taken over the US in a coup and nobody
knows. I'd rather think Obama was responsible
for this move and Hilary was following orders.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Plan2exist18

Tell me why my opinion is garbage FIRST.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join