It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - First Leaks Revealed

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Highground

Originally posted by Advantage

AHAH.. I just posted this elsewhere.. basically. ALso someone wasnt security patching as they should. There is a simple security patch that prevents ANY thumb drive or cd to be loaded with ANY information.

SO much about this leak stuff is BS. All if this crap thats released could have been gotten from the MSM investigations or the niprnet... its not even siprnet worthy info.

I wasn't aware that SIPR stations still had CD/DVD drives. I thought they all switched to kiosk-type systems after that big USB fiasco.
edit on 29-11-2010 by Highground because: (no reason given)

They do.. honestly.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

None of the ones I've used have, anyway.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Highground
reply to post by Advantage

None of the ones I've used have, anyway.

Lucky you.. I bet yours arent still running xp either.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ianmoone1

Mate, I was expressing an objective opinion from aside about your little fight with the other member here, trying to knock some sense in both. If you did a little more research rather than "play it cool" you would very easily see that I and this other member have nothing much in common, not to even mention about being the same person. Although it's nothing personal, I don't even have an opinion regarding the one you were arguing with (apart of him being more civilized and grown-up in manners than you are). I haven't taken notice of his posts much. Neither do I care much about him (nothing personal here), nor do I about you (just for the fun, you could think this is personal), as this is simply a website on the Internet that keeps me informed about several subjects that are of interest to me. Nothing more, nothing less (I do accept and understand people here becoming a community, something I approve). The reason I'm posting (very rarely already) is because I had something to share some time ago, I did, now I pop in from time to time to express an opinion (such as my previous post), but all in all, I don't give a #. So have a good time here, from what I see, with your attitude you won't last long (although, who am I to judge). And thank you, ATS, for sprouting thoughts in my head and making me realise stuff I wouldn't have if I used other sources. WL, you'a'scam, ATS cool.

Which reminds me - I HATE BEING OFFTOPIC, so would you, please stop starting wars with members, derailing threads that way? I rest my case with you...

You can keep the cheers

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Castaway

I almost responded to Fiberx also. In the end I decided that there probably wasn't much point, since very few would entertain my viewpoint. Still since 2 have spotted crap on our collective shoe for what it is, I'll have a go.

Originally posted by Fiberx
Let's see something more than your egos bruised before we declare America the ultimate enemy.
Ok, lets see then:
1) Economic warfare.
2) A track record of funding the destabilisation of sovereign governments upto & including arming terrorists to promote civil war.
3) Foisting worthless paper on the world in exchange for goods & services. Using those resources to build a military which is so large that its requirements have become such an integral part of the US economy that it effectively operates as a seperate state-within-a-state, but is also used to quell those nations who would prefer to stop accepting worthless IOUs called US$s for their resources, all in furtherance of maintaining the status quo... which, if you think about it, is actually impossible, but for as long as the deception lasts, extremely profitable.
4) As these leaks prove, treating the rest of the world as either pawns to be bent to US advantage, or enemies.

The rest of the world didn't make the USA "the ultimate enemy", successive US administrations, going right back to Woodrow Wilson, did that. Egos you say? Lets see how yours can take this entirely accurate description of the USA: a crypto-fascist empire.
I realise that many Americans need a sporting metaphor to grasp a situation, ie it must be presented in terms of "1 side vs another". Ok. If the game were played between Team USA & a team made up of your principal opponents & it took place in a British stadium, then, when Team USA came out onto the pitch, the crowd would sing, "Going down, going down going down." To the tune of that De Suza march y'all seem to love so much.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
one thing that saddens me is that all this hype will be over before new years eve, and nothing will have changed.

humans are to dumb to do anything with the info provided to them ,

in all sincierity just looking throu todays newspapers you notice that the ravine between citizents and politicians is so wide there is nothing left to do ,

call me a pessimist or what have you but i still have yet to see anyone step down or anyone charged with anything
let alone any encouragement toward the people that this charde of hide and seek will stop,

serveral sources say that israel has been right all along and iran must be stopped , i ask why since israel has 200+ warhead with nuke capabilities , its just an absurd , since it came directly from AFP , no change in story just a copy paste article thats been circulated around the globe , id call it caugth red handed ,...

but what strikes out the most is the fact that politicians say that the world is much unsafer , how can the world be unsafer when the leaks tell a story of their jobs not the world , their jobs ,

and that tells a story in self ,

politicians and goverment officials are delutional, its your jobs thats on the line , thats whats become unsafe.
edit on 29-11-2010 by zerbot565 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
People kill me. It's like "oh noez, I can't point and click my remote at the screen and have all the info delivered to me in a neat little easy to navigate and paraphrased format". As others have been saying it's all there for you to read. And the format at their site is actually fairly easy to navigate. You don't need rocket science. Get off your behinds and read them yourselves. You've all been so busy cock fighting in this thread you missed the juicy 9/11 cable that was posted like 6 pages ago. I know it's more than 3 lines so may be difficult for you to focus long enough to read but march on little soldiers you may learn something:

Originally posted by xavi1000
2001-09-11 09:49:23 Arch [1238724] B ALPHA Apparently a bomb went off at the Pentagon. What security measures is the base doing? Stay away from the Navair building 2001-09-11 09:43:05 Metrocall [1116431] D ALPHA A BOMB HAS GONE OFF AT THE HELIPORT AT THE PENTAGON 2001-09-11 09:43:05 Metrocall [1067364] B ALPHA now they are showing the pentagon with a ton of smoke and saying that a bomb was detonated! pretty significant blast is what they are saying! 2001-09-11 09:50:56 Metrocall [0904052] B ALPHA at Fire Marshalls office.Looks like my dad’s office just had an explosion. Still have yet to hear from him. My mom is frantic & I’ve had tons of people in my office! 2001-09-11 09:51:03 Arch [0801749] B ALPHA code blue, please maned your nodes no vendors no work no visitors. cg 0069 2001-09-11 08:50:50 Skytel [003252015] D ALPHA BOMB DETINATED IN WORLD TRADE CTR. PLS GET BACK TO MIKE BRADY W/A QUICK ASSESSMENT OF YOUR AREAS AND CONTACT US IF ANYTHING IS NEEDED AT 212-647-2345. 2001-09-11 09:43:24 Metrocall [0847435] C ALPHA THEY’VE BOMBED THE PENTAGON CAC P1(x500) 2001-09-11 09:46:48 Arch [1399051] C ALPHA Sir, Pentagon just was hit by what looks to be fairly large bomb in vicinity of Heliport. Base has gone to threatcon “C” which essentially closes the base gates. Trying to get more info. 2001-09-11 09:48:48 Arch [0855269] B ALPHA A bomb exploded at the Pentagon Talked to AW tower and they advised that all flights have been grounded throughout the US. CommCenter 2001-09-11 10:04:09 Metrocall [1261437] D ALPHA Another bomb/explosion under the world trade center 2001-09-11 06:56:47 Arch [0912340] B ALPHA Bomb Scare, ND, 700 W. 40TH Male caller stated a bomb in the bldg, set to go of at 0815. 7811 notified. 2001-09-11 09:44:20 Metrocall [0528334] D ALPHA BOMB WAS JUST DETONATED AT THE PENTAGON...NO FURTHER INFO AT THIS TIME [BECT1] 2001-09-11 08:50:50 Skytel [003252015] D ALPHA BOMB DETINATED IN WORLD TRADE CTR. PLS GET BACK TO MIKE BRADY W/A QUICK ASSESSMENT OF YOUR AREAS AND CONTACT US IF ANYTHING IS NEEDED AT 212-647-2345. 2001-09-11 09:42:21 Arch [0821906] A ALPHA A reporter now is saying a bomb exploded by the pentagon helaport!!! 2001-09-11 09:11:37 Skytel [005258168] C ALPHA babe its a bomb we are evacuating the city could be a target 2 planes so far DAN PEREZ

www.google.com...:49:23+Arch+

Currently released so far... 278 / 251,287

Honestly, if you can't be bothered to read what's already been released what would you learn if he dumped all 250,000 documents at once? Lemme see nothing + nothing EQUALS NOTHING.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
People kill me. It's like "oh noez, I can't point and click my remote at the screen and have all the info delivered to me in a neat little easy to navigate and paraphrased format". As others have been saying it's all there for you to read. And the format at their site is actually fairly easy to navigate. You don't need rocket science. Get off your behinds and read them yourselves. You've all been so busy cock fighting in this thread you missed the juicy 9/11 cable that was posted like 6 pages ago. I know it's more than 3 lines so may be difficult for you to focus long enough to read but march on little soldiers you may learn something:

Originally posted by xavi1000
2001-09-11 09:49:23 Arch [1238724] B ALPHA Apparently a bomb went off at the Pentagon. What security measures is the base doing? Stay away from the Navair building 2001-09-11 09:43:05 Metrocall [1116431] D ALPHA A BOMB HAS GONE OFF AT THE HELIPORT AT THE PENTAGON 2001-09-11 09:43:05 Metrocall [1067364] B ALPHA now they are showing the pentagon with a ton of smoke and saying that a bomb was detonated! pretty significant blast is what they are saying! 2001-09-11 09:50:56 Metrocall [0904052] B ALPHA at Fire Marshalls office.Looks like my dad’s office just had an explosion. Still have yet to hear from him. My mom is frantic & I’ve had tons of people in my office! 2001-09-11 09:51:03 Arch [0801749] B ALPHA code blue, please maned your nodes no vendors no work no visitors. cg 0069 2001-09-11 08:50:50 Skytel [003252015] D ALPHA BOMB DETINATED IN WORLD TRADE CTR. PLS GET BACK TO MIKE BRADY W/A QUICK ASSESSMENT OF YOUR AREAS AND CONTACT US IF ANYTHING IS NEEDED AT 212-647-2345. 2001-09-11 09:43:24 Metrocall [0847435] C ALPHA THEY’VE BOMBED THE PENTAGON CAC P1(x500) 2001-09-11 09:46:48 Arch [1399051] C ALPHA Sir, Pentagon just was hit by what looks to be fairly large bomb in vicinity of Heliport. Base has gone to threatcon “C” which essentially closes the base gates. Trying to get more info. 2001-09-11 09:48:48 Arch [0855269] B ALPHA A bomb exploded at the Pentagon Talked to AW tower and they advised that all flights have been grounded throughout the US. CommCenter 2001-09-11 10:04:09 Metrocall [1261437] D ALPHA Another bomb/explosion under the world trade center 2001-09-11 06:56:47 Arch [0912340] B ALPHA Bomb Scare, ND, 700 W. 40TH Male caller stated a bomb in the bldg, set to go of at 0815. 7811 notified. 2001-09-11 09:44:20 Metrocall [0528334] D ALPHA BOMB WAS JUST DETONATED AT THE PENTAGON...NO FURTHER INFO AT THIS TIME [BECT1] 2001-09-11 08:50:50 Skytel [003252015] D ALPHA BOMB DETINATED IN WORLD TRADE CTR. PLS GET BACK TO MIKE BRADY W/A QUICK ASSESSMENT OF YOUR AREAS AND CONTACT US IF ANYTHING IS NEEDED AT 212-647-2345. 2001-09-11 09:42:21 Arch [0821906] A ALPHA A reporter now is saying a bomb exploded by the pentagon helaport!!! 2001-09-11 09:11:37 Skytel [005258168] C ALPHA babe its a bomb we are evacuating the city could be a target 2 planes so far DAN PEREZ

www.google.com...:49:23+Arch+

Currently released so far... 278 / 251,287

Honestly, if you can't be bothered to read what's already been released what would you learn if he dumped all 250,000 documents at once? Lemme see nothing + nothing EQUALS NOTHING.

You know this was leaked almost exactly a year ago, right? That it has nothing to do with anything in this thread other than it was leaked by WL?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Isn't that what we're discussing? The information leaked by Wikileaks? I've been going through the stuff leaked in the last two days for two evenings now and there is TONS of good stuff in here. The people bleating on about how it isn't anything clearly aren't reading it. I read hardly any of what was leaked the first time around because it was obvious Iraq and Afghanistan were stinky from the start. What were we expecting from the pigs but grunts? But if that's an indicator of what's in the old stuff I better go back and read that too. But THIS stuff has the potential to be really good. Can't wait for the rest.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
An interesting read intrigue abounds with these cables.To me the most interesting story to me is Hilary's spying on the UN and taking biometric info.Is this something she did on her own initiative or following the President's orders.Either way it breaks the UN charter.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

It seemed as if you're using year-old news as an indicator that this batch contains something interesting. My apologies if that was not the case.
edit on 29-11-2010 by Highground because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDeader

Classifications i.e. Top Secret, Secret, Confidential and Unclassified, are assigned to whatever info is being passed based on how much damage it can do to the government if the info was made known to the general public.

With that being said, I have a question: Why aren't there any Top Secret docs?

Not one single Top Secret doc in the entire lot that's been released. How much was 'released'? Thousands, millions and not 1 Top Secret strand of intel? Hmm. To me this is obviously staged; our U.S. govt not letting any "real damage" occur with this release; hence no Top Secret docs.

So far all the websites i've tried to access to peek at the 'leaks' have blocked the actual content! Only dates, times, locales, but nothing else; are we to only believe the tid bits n snipets of censored "intel" that's coming from the media when it comes to the details? I think not. Not one Top Secret doc or shred of any real intel beyond the Secret level and the info released has the tune of an agenda; something's fishy.

All the 'analysis' of the info just points us to war with Iran. All this for me adds up to Wikileaks being some sort of outlet for a controlled psyops attack on the World. Whether you think it's the work CIA or some other govt agency like the NSA, rest assured Assange is a plant and this is a marketing ploy for the next war; Wikileaks is the face of a pitiful attempt by a well-oiled war machine at this point. Simply put, this is being done to make us feel compelled to go to war with or support a war with Iran and feel justified while doing what we've done in the middle east for the past 20 years....

I wish all this wasn't true, and if you've got another synopsis then let loose, but I just don't see it going down any other way. I just keep thinking about the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem
reply to post by TheDeader

Classifications i.e. Top Secret, Secret, Confidential and Unclassified, are assigned to whatever info is being passed based on how much damage it can do to the government if the info was made known to the general public.

With that being said, I have a question: Why aren't there any Top Secret docs?

Not one single Top Secret doc in the entire lot that's been released. How much was 'released'? Thousands, millions and not 1 Top Secret strand of intel? Hmm. To me this is obviously staged; our U.S. govt not letting any "real damage" occur with this release; hence no Top Secret docs.

So far all the websites i've tried to access to peek at the 'leaks' have blocked the actual content! Only dates, times, locales, but nothing else; are we to only believe the tid bits n snipets of censored "intel" that's coming from the media when it comes to the details? I think not. Not one Top Secret doc or shred of any real intel beyond the Secret level and the info released has the tune of an agenda; something's fishy.

All the 'analysis' of the info just points us to war with Iran. All this for me adds up to Wikileaks being some sort of outlet for a controlled psyops attack on the World. Whether you think it's the work CIA or some other govt agency like the NSA, rest assured Assange is a plant and this is a marketing ploy for the next war; Wikileaks is the face of a pitiful attempt by a well-oiled war machine at this point. Simply put, this is being done to make us feel compelled to go to war with or support a war with Iran and feel justified while doing what we've done in the middle east for the past 20 years....

I wish all this wasn't true, and if you've got another synopsis then let loose, but I just don't see it going down any other way. I just keep thinking about the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

You need to remember that the source of these leaks had access up to "secret" level only, that's why there are no TopSecret files there.
Those TS files are on a different network with different access policies and a much smaller "userbase", ergo, it's a much more difficult for that info to be leaked.
Cheers.

Drk

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Our media is towing the government line. Let's make Wikileaks out to be reckless and dangerous. Covertly bombard the masses with the idea that truth in news is wrong, and if you do this it will be considered a criminal act. Great way to keep the masses on their side. Fear is a powerful tool.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArcheoAstronomer

So, who does the US government work for? Who does any elected government work for?

reply to post by Recouper

Beautiful succinct answer. Thank you, you expressed my feelings much better than I was able to...exactly right. I starred your remarks because they hit the nail right on the head.

It would be a BRIIIIIIIILIANT reply... IF this was an internal matter confined in the borders on America... Does the American Government work for Europeans and third world countries? Who these leaks ARE affecting. No

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer

Ok so the American government works for YOU, what about the people from other countries who this is affecting?...Are you more important than someone living on Israel, China, Zimbabwe?

An American diplomat commenting on the personalities of leaders all around the world, who records this for any future diplomat dealing with that leader, should be condemned? Or people from third world countries working as sources to help their people should go to hell too because or some other shady dealings of some American officials?

Are you out of your mind? Its so comfortable when your in America, but the world simply doesn't revolve around Americans.

So what if you feel better that you know what your country officials are doing? Does it make the people in the countries affected who rely on America's lives better? Of course not.

edit on 29-11-2010 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2010 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

I'm not in America and I'm not American.

The American government is not under the mandate of the good American people, but it's supposed to be. I suspect the same can be said for all elected governments in today's world.

The world is currently in a bad way. You may not think so as you probably have a roof over your head held up by walls with fabricated doors and glass windows and you probably have a fridge running on mains power with some food in it (I am just making an assumption, sorry if I'm wrong), but if you do you are a member of the very elite minority.

As the elected governments of the world are not operating under the mandate of the people who elected them, it seems that it is their shady dealings that keep the world in the bad way it's in. It is my belief that the situation needs to change and exposure is one way to attempt to achieve that.

Potential criminals will more likely behave themselves if they know they are being watched and maybe the revelations that come out of this leak might spur the people to demand without compromise that those potential criminals are watched. The populations of the world just might demand transparency.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
They just released another 3 cables....

Does something seem a bit wrong here, or are they just planning on taking 10 years to get all this information out?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluedrake

Does something seem a bit wrong here, or are they just planning on taking 10 years to get all this information out?

I had heard from the Guardian that they plan a big deluge on a certain American banks practices soon..perhaps these tasters are to get the sheeple types involved before the deluge so they don't simply switch off..
edit on 30/11/10 by thoughtsfull because: replaced a word which seems rather naughty

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluedrake

Slow release of information is the only way to do it, keeps sustained pressure on governments, alphabet agencies and corporations. Also helps the sheeple slowly come to terms with whats really going on, we,ve all become quite used to this type of info, give the masses time to accept the possibilty that they've been lied to.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Your skipping past the point I am trying to make... What about the good things? should they just be ignored for the curiosity of the American people? I am not American either, I live in South Africa.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join