It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - First Leaks Revealed

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Helghast1

You will probably have to wait a week or so for the cliff notes only 250+ out of 250,000 released so far

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This is HUGE!!

Everyone needs to post this info on their Myspace, Facebook hell even Craigslist! Our brothers and sisters need to know who really runs their country!

We all want proof of conspiracy theories; here it is!

Perfect opportunity to open the minds of your friends and families

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ianmoone1

Finance really isn't my remit, so I'm not quite sure about all this (and could be way off base!), but what you have shown us is that China & the UK and several American banks have paid money into the US Fed reserve under the guise of MTNs (basically loans).

I'm guessing USA said it was bankrupt or needed help, supporting Countries paid money in and now they are refusing to honour the loans, so basically they ripped everyone off? And by 'they' I don't mean just the USA gov either.

Also rumoured to be the same scam they pulled on Osama, he called in the margin on the debt, they refused to pay.

I suspect there is a lot more to this.

I'd be interested to read M.C.Cottrell's take on all this.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
reply to post by Phenomium

it's not about HOPE.. it's about TRUTH and the lies being exposed !!!!!

I believe you were referring to "wanderingthe3rd", never once said the word "hope" in my response. I responded to his post (the one above mine). I never said anything about hope or truth. However, while on the topic. I believe this truth you speak of.....is a designed trap. A trap to spill too much "truth", enough to affect the diplomacy of nations. That kind of truth can get the internet locked down real quick, as it then becomes a political terrorist tool that can affect the outcomes of national dissent as well as international relations. This is why I say Assange may be a CIA creation which fulfills the Problem, Reaction, Solution paradigm so often used by our government to create tyranical, freedom crushing laws in opposition to what the people want. Then they say that "we the people" are to blame because (as is this case) Assange, the people's hero perpetrated this Homleland Security attack...not just on a nation, but on the world.
edit on 28-11-2010 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
What we are going to do ones Wikileaks Document are Out?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Who's hope? Who's truth? Mine, yours or Wikileaks.

If Wikileaks is your new truth, what governs them? Do you just follow blindly?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

You realize you guys are going to get us all killed, don't you?

Have fun with that nuclear winter.
Hey, I've got a fireplace, nearby trees, friends & camping gear, if it comes to that. Plus what modern parlance often describes as "an attitude". I'm not worried. In fact, if civilisation broke down over this particular bunch of leaks, I'd be in a much better position relative to my competitors (ie the rest of the human race) than I am now. So I say, "Bring it on. Reap what you sowed mofos!"

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
DNA - someone asked why would they want all the dna and biometric eye scanning data etc?

Here's something you might not know.

You cannot hide your DNA... even when your a spy under deep cover if your dna gets onto a data base - well like the criminal who leaves semen dna for a profile at a crime scene, your screwed!.

So it is in the spy game - this dna is changing the game ofspy vs spy.

Thers a scientist who developed atechnique for kinship matching for dna when he had to identify all the pieces of people recovered from the twin towers flase flag event.

So the DNa sequence is reuced to a unique mathematical algorithym and stored on a data base.

In the cop shows on TV - ncis etc etc they get a match on the CODIS data base (criminal DNA data base), and case solved too easy...

Except when the dna isn't on the database!

The search criterialooks for a 100% match.

Well this scientist bieber developed a technique to search for partial percentage matches of the algorithym, representing say 500 for sonsand daughters and 255 for grand kids etc and so on down to uncles and aunts etc etc cousins and so it goes - in order to determine WHO al the iddy biddy bits foundin theWTC wreckage beloned too.

Over time he got to wondering if his kinship search techniques that he developed couldn;t be used in criminal investigations..

Thus was born in the last 3 or so months something known as familial DNA sequencing search - where an unknown offender now can be almost identified by just finding a family member on the database with a family search.

Now millions of potential suspects are narrowed down to just th eone family.

Then law enforcement got hold of this idea and added 2 more aspects to the technique.

From a positive result with a familial search - they start building afamily tree from that individual.

To do this they access police dtatbases of drivers licenses etc, andbirths deaths marriages registers and NOWthey also use the mormons onlinegenealogy websites (yep all you hobby family tree researchers are compliling a data base to put your family mebers in jail - well done!) LOL

Next they get a forensic criminal psycological profiler to create a psychological profile of the likely offender from crime scene clues.

Now they start matching the psychological profile against members of thegenealogical family tree, created from the original familial DNA search clue.

Oncethey get a family tree member who seems to fit they go to a judge and get a warrant to take dna by force and then match that against the crime scene sample for a 100% match.

so bingo bango bongo - your banged up - even tho your dna wasn't on the criminal CODIS data base!

Now daysall it takes is ONE distant family member to be ion the data base and your busted sunshine!

So you can see that this dna pofile info is vital - because the more family members on a data base the harder it is for spys to hide their true identity any more.

All the false -passports and cosmetic surgery in the world won't hide your DNA if a distant relative is on the data base.

This is new technology - only used in the US criminal justice system sofar in California and Coloradothe rest of the states havent caught on yet.

The case that set the legal precedent was called the grim sleeper case. (google is your friend).

Can you see why a spy department like the see eye eh might want as much dna data as they can get on other nations spys?...all they need isone family member on their data base to be abe to bustforeign spys and double agents etc.

This new familial sequencing search combined with genealogy sites and standard police / spy agencys data bases - can just about make it impossible for any non US spy to infiltrate the USA agencies.

Spys typically always used to look for still birth records around the sane year they were born, for a false cover...

Why?, because i you want to know if I am a spy and you've met me, unless you are a counter intelligence professional will make the same mistake MOST agencies do - and that is once you find my birth certificate anddrivers license and passport etc - you will believe I am who i say i am.

You won't bother to check for a death certificate because you've seen me and know I am alive, and it won't occur to you to check the death certificates register which is a different regsiter to the births register!

Still borns are issued a birth and death certificate on the same day, completely clean identity around which to create a false history for anew identity to allow me to work undercover.

Spy agencies have ised this technique for years n years but familail dna sequencing combined with family trees from genealogical websites will add a whole new dimension to the task of creating new identities for spys.

The see ye eh would probably prefer other spy agencies didn't know abuot this new technique & its implications for spys - coz all the rules are about to change, in creating a new identity!

You didn't hear that from me! ;o

Thats one of the reasons they are after biometric and dna data - lets them check whos really who without giving away their hand to the other side.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
US embassy cables: Mossad chief wants to 'detach' Syria from Iran

Wow we got ALOT more friends in the middle east then I thought wanting us to do their dirty work......

All along we thought that the US is the one telling the other countries to do the dirty work for her (US). It seems that the opposite is true. The US is the henchman and of course, there is a price for that service.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxford
reply to post by ianmoone1

Finance really isn't my remit, so I'm not quite sure about all this (and could be way off base!), but what you have shown us is that China & the UK and several American banks have paid money into the US Fed reserve under the guise of MTNs (basically loans).

I'm guessing USA said it was bankrupt or needed help, supporting Countries paid money in and now they are refusing to honour the loans, so basically they ripped everyone off? And by 'they' I don't mean just the USA gov either.

Also rumoured to be the same scam they pulled on Osama, he called in the margin on the debt, they refused to pay.

I suspect there is a lot more to this.

I'd be interested to read M.C.Cottrell's take on all this.

You might want to have a read of the late Christopher Story's website. www.worldreports.org...
He wrote about a lot of alleged buge financial scams/frauds which have gone on behind the scenes. It might be connected. He was assassinated in July this year. A lot of the information is still on the site. His last two reports were removed just after his death.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker

Originally posted by thecinic
US embassy cables: Mossad chief wants to 'detach' Syria from Iran

Wow we got ALOT more friends in the middle east then I thought wanting us to do their dirty work......

All along we thought that the US is the one telling the other countries to do the dirty work for her (US). It seems that the opposite is true. The US is the henchman and of course, there is a price for that service.

Or does the US owe a lot of debts to many countries?

second

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Black helicopter hovering.....silenced blackhawk - gotta go..

Cheers ad good luck.

To the batmobile!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I am probably going to catch some flak for this but what is the big deal about wikileaks i keep seeing it pop up on here from time to time and everyone is going crazy.
edit on 28-11-2010 by soupE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ianmoone1
DNA - someone asked why would they want all the dna and biometric eye scanning data etc?

Here's something you might not know.

You cannot hide your DNA... even when your a spy under deep cover if your dna gets onto a data base - well like the criminal who leaves semen dna for a profile at a crime scene, your screwed!.

So it is in the spy game - this dna is changing the game ofspy vs spy.

Thers a scientist who developed atechnique for kinship matching for dna when he had to identify all the pieces of people recovered from the twin towers flase flag event.

So the DNa sequence is reuced to a unique mathematical algorithym and stored on a data base.

In the cop shows on TV - ncis etc etc they get a match on the CODIS data base (criminal DNA data base), and case solved too easy...

Except when the dna isn't on the database!

The search criterialooks for a 100% match.

Well this scientist bieber developed a technique to search for partial percentage matches of the algorithym, representing say 500 for sonsand daughters and 255 for grand kids etc and so on down to uncles and aunts etc etc cousins and so it goes - in order to determine WHO al the iddy biddy bits foundin theWTC wreckage beloned too.

Over time he got to wondering if his kinship search techniques that he developed couldn;t be used in criminal investigations..

Thus was born in the last 3 or so months something known as familial DNA sequencing search - where an unknown offender now can be almost identified by just finding a family member on the database with a family search.

Now millions of potential suspects are narrowed down to just th eone family.

Then law enforcement got hold of this idea and added 2 more aspects to the technique.

From a positive result with a familial search - they start building afamily tree from that individual.

To do this they access police dtatbases of drivers licenses etc, andbirths deaths marriages registers and NOWthey also use the mormons onlinegenealogy websites (yep all you hobby family tree researchers are compliling a data base to put your family mebers in jail - well done!) LOL

Next they get a forensic criminal psycological profiler to create a psychological profile of the likely offender from crime scene clues.

Now they start matching the psychological profile against members of thegenealogical family tree, created from the original familial DNA search clue.

Oncethey get a family tree member who seems to fit they go to a judge and get a warrant to take dna by force and then match that against the crime scene sample for a 100% match.

so bingo bango bongo - your banged up - even tho your dna wasn't on the criminal CODIS data base!

Now daysall it takes is ONE distant family member to be ion the data base and your busted sunshine!

So you can see that this dna pofile info is vital - because the more family members on a data base the harder it is for spys to hide their true identity any more.

All the false -passports and cosmetic surgery in the world won't hide your DNA if a distant relative is on the data base.

This is new technology - only used in the US criminal justice system sofar in California and Coloradothe rest of the states havent caught on yet.

The case that set the legal precedent was called the grim sleeper case. (google is your friend).

Can you see why a spy department like the see eye eh might want as much dna data as they can get on other nations spys?...all they need isone family member on their data base to be abe to bustforeign spys and double agents etc.

This new familial sequencing search combined with genealogy sites and standard police / spy agencys data bases - can just about make it impossible for any non US spy to infiltrate the USA agencies.

Spys typically always used to look for still birth records around the sane year they were born, for a false cover...

Why?, because i you want to know if I am a spy and you've met me, unless you are a counter intelligence professional will make the same mistake MOST agencies do - and that is once you find my birth certificate anddrivers license and passport etc - you will believe I am who i say i am.

You won't bother to check for a death certificate because you've seen me and know I am alive, and it won't occur to you to check the death certificates register which is a different regsiter to the births register!

Still borns are issued a birth and death certificate on the same day, completely clean identity around which to create a false history for anew identity to allow me to work undercover.

Spy agencies have ised this technique for years n years but familail dna sequencing combined with family trees from genealogical websites will add a whole new dimension to the task of creating new identities for spys.

The see ye eh would probably prefer other spy agencies didn't know abuot this new technique & its implications for spys - coz all the rules are about to change, in creating a new identity!

You didn't hear that from me! ;o

Thats one of the reasons they are after biometric and dna data - lets them check whos really who without giving away their hand to the other side.

Cheers

Mm, yes I get all that, some of it was already familiar, but why do they want this from politicians? And since DNA can identify them pretty much 100%, why also iris scans and finger prints? These politicians aren't spies. I'm not convinced, seems to me there's more to this than simple DNA profiling.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by soupE
I am probably going to catch some flak for this but what is the big deal about wikilinks i keep seeing it pop up on here from time to time and everyone is going crazy.

If you're not familiar with it you might need to read through the whole thread to get a better idea, lol!

second

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Ya i plan on it i just jumped online. Anyways carry on

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

Agreed, let's not blindly follow anything without some sort of scrutity.

You guys are killing me.

1) Wikileaks has sensative documents.

2) Wikileaks is releasing them, on their own terms, what content they want, when they want.

3) If they have no agenda - why not release all, and watch the fun

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

Because everyone is up to something and they are no different. That being said what they release is still interesting and worth a read. The moment they start turning on other countries with major releases though is the moment I start taking them more seriously.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by soupE

No big deal. It's a whistle blower website, and releases classified documents the government usually doesn't like getting out.
Such as the amount of civilian deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq, or Americas relations with foreign countries (Like it's doing right now).
__._

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFeminineOperaGhost

Or us calling our allies' presidents turds and good-for-nothings

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join