It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - First Leaks Revealed

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

not sure if you saw this .. but ... it's a viewer and i'm sure it's raw .. since it's from wikileaks itself..

cablegate....__._/cable/2009/01/09RIYADH181.html

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDeader

HERE WE GO..........

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Saudi Arabia urges US attack on Iran to stop nuclear programme

• Embassy cables show Arab allies want strike against Tehran
• Israel prepared to attack alone to avoid its own 9/11
• Iranian bomb risks 'Middle East proliferation, war or both'

King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia has repeatedly urged the United States to attack Iran to destroy its nuclear programme, according to leaked US diplomatic cables that describe how other Arab allies have secretly agitated for military action against Tehran.
www.guardian.co.uk...
The revelations, in secret memos from US embassies across the Middle East, expose behind-the-scenes pressures in the scramble to contain the Islamic Republic, which the US, Arab states and Israel suspect is close to acquiring nuclear weapons. Bombing Iranian nuclear facilities has hitherto been viewed as a desperate last resort that could ignite a far wider war.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ianmoone1

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
reply to post by ianmoone1

Just saying.... with such bold claims, I think it is common courtesy to post a link supporting your views.

But ya thx
I'll be sure to check out some of that stuff and see where it leads!
edit on 28-11-2010 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx because: (no reason given)

OK,

Heres a taste for you all..

Study these well - because therewillbe a test afterwards OK? ;o)

For NOW - these 3 'tasters' to see if you have the forensic / finance/ accounting / audit skills, to understand what it is your reading and then understand the 'imort" of what it is and to what and whom it relates!.

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

I'll post links too all 38 of these files in a separate post - andi suggest anyone interested download and save a copy of each - but for now these 3 should be'interesting enough for at least a discussion.

Cheers!

WHOA~! yes.. i'm not exactally sure what they are being the first 2 are notes and it kinda looks like either wired transfers or part of a balance sheet ..

the 3rd is definately A/R !!!!!! 25 Billion + from the USA and of all people .. BUSH !!!!!!!!! in viloation of bank policy !!!!! ????

i'm i even warm ??

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
So when is this "earth-shaking history changing" information going to some to light?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

25 billion!! That's some serious money…

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
I'm not getting a good feeling about this, I think the **** will hit the fan for sure..

I think wiki was right when they said
it would be earth changing.
We have not yet begun to see
the results of this first batch.

Clinton and Obama are already
in the hot seat over breaking
UN Laws.

Yes I do agree that intel needs
to be gathered, but the illegal ways
they did it was not right and the purpose
was even more sinister in nature.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
So when is this "earth-shaking history changing" information going to some to light?

well.. spying on the UN is major NO NO !!!!! keep reading ..

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

I get the feeling that this is something that's going to unfold slowly, a litte bit at a time. I wouldn't at all be surprised if the truly 'juicy' cables are going to be held onto and released at the very last, rather than up front with the initial release.

That's just my theory though, and really bears no weight to it.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
What to expect in the coming weeks,WOW. Well over 300k files!!!!! This thing is gonna be huge!

public.tableausoftware.com...

edit on 11/28/10 by nickoli because: add link

edit on 11/28/10 by nickoli because: sp

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
You see that SOLD to the papers SOLD is about money people follow the money assange and wikileaks could care less about you or providing the truth WIKILEAKS IS A BUSINESS NOW hiding behind a c1c not-for profit orginization how is it NOT FOR PROFIT WHEN THEY ARE SELLING THEIR SOULS FOR MONEY???

say what??????????????????????????????????????????

second.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProvehitoInAltum
reply to post by Nomad451

I get the feeling that this is something that's going to unfold slowly, a litte bit at a time.

Wikileaks did the same thing with the 911 pager interceptions. Slowly leaked it out.

I would rather they just give the password for the insurance file, but they must have method to their madness.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

I'm not getting a good feeling about this, I think the **** will hit the fan for sure..

I think wiki was right when they said
it would be earth changing.
We have not yet begun to see
the results of this first batch.

Clinton and Obama are already
in the hot seat over breaking
UN Laws.

Yes I do agree that intel needs
to be gathered, but the illegal ways
they did it was not right and the purpose
was even more sinister in nature.

yea.. i TOTALLY agree with you .. it just shows how greedy for information the US politicians are..
WHY.. !!!? why do THEY HAVE to be so greedy? !! I'm so damm mad now I can hardly see straight.. it seriously confirms exactly what I've been saying ALONG ..there's a rat close by !!!!

220/250, 000 ..

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
well it will probably be spread out over
a few months.

219 of 250,000
is not even 1%
of the first batch.

So we may be looking at
several hundred releases or more
over the next few months.
Hell it may take a year !!!!

And we hadn't even got to the
insurance file yet. lol

link   
For what it is worth...

Everyone likes to occasionally post the suggestion that "follow the money trail" and the answers will become obvious.

So - lets see then if your good enough to do just that!

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

So - there you have it!

But the Bob & Dolly Dyer $64,000 question is - just what is it?

There will be a test - study hard!

Cheers

link   
reply to post by ProvehitoInAltum

It's a good theory, makes sense.

I just have my doubts... even though we literally have witnessed the US scramble over itself in the last few days warning everyone.

I know it's going to expose more corruption, but exactly to what scale? To the point where the man in the street will be knocked on his ass and think "holy god....."

It's a bit scary to contemplate the consequences of the leaks, especially among nations that already have high tensions.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

AND WHAT WILL BE SAID ABOUT THIS? Nothing will be done, nothing will be mentioned on t.v and YOU THE TAXPAYER PAID FOR IT. Do you like it america, you like it,cause you do nothing about it. Let people use your money without even telling you where it went and why. I call these people, CON MEN. They con you, steal and take your money whenever they feel like it. What cha gonna do, what cha gonna do when they come for you. The way i see it, THESE PEOPLE HAVE TAKEN LONG ENOUGH, and they owe us. So, give me my 10000 dollars," right NOW". These peoples that say they want to end the debt in the world, well, THEY ARE THE PEOPLE WHO STOLE IT FROM US , over the years. Give me my cash, no wait, I WANT MINE IN LAND. I want it, NOW. America should demmand a payment and no excuses. They need to give it up NOW. They owe the taxpayers, PAY UP.

link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
A quick look at the map shows most of the cables center on Turkey, Afghanistan and the central asian republics.
My guess is that much of this is going to deal with the heroin trade network.
If governments around the world are getting antsy about this then I surely hope we get some real dirt on our corrupt leadership (insert country name here).
This has got to be better than the Iraq war logs.

All by chance is the same territory that some powers push for a new Muslim empire to be established. Turkey right now is the best candidate. Who would have thought that someday Muslims would be building (at least just some main parts for now).the American Fifth generation fighter. F-35.
Well... Turkey does..along with many other American type military equipment including preping for space military capability. Once ready they will be able to dis US as an ally altogether and offer a helping hand to any hardcore Muslim country in the world.

Most leaders if not all (minus Qaddafi, but he still favors mostly US than the Ayatollahs) displayed in the new Der Spiegel cover are blocking Turkey's path to the EU. All those leaders are referred from the recent cable leaks.

Hint: All these factories are much closer to the Russian borders than lets say any US facilities in Alaska. In case of a Blitzkrieg towards the still Christian North, US will quickly make allies with most muslims (probably, like Obama tries to do now) and split the spoils of war later. Probably Russia China are very concerned but they do not dare to utter a word yet since it seems a too far fetched scenario for now. Yet again, who would have thought that somebody would attack New York WTC right?
edit on 28-11-2010 by spacebot because: (no reason given)

link   
i'm starting to get the feeling that the Guardian is PISSED off, i dunno but, all along it 'seems' that the guardian was kinda in the MSM although I've haven't been an avid reader of any newspaper..

however, with them posting their interactive map to browse the data...t gets me wondering..

link   

Originally posted by ianmoone1

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
reply to post by ianmoone1

Just saying.... with such bold claims, I think it is common courtesy to post a link supporting your views.

But ya thx
I'll be sure to check out some of that stuff and see where it leads!
edit on 28-11-2010 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx because: (no reason given)

OK,

Heres a taste for you all..

Study these well - because therewillbe a test afterwards OK? ;o)

For NOW - these 3 'tasters' to see if you have the forensic / finance/ accounting / audit skills, to understand what it is your reading and then understand the 'imort" of what it is and to what and whom it relates!.

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

I'll post links too all 38 of these files in a separate post - andi suggest anyone interested download and save a copy of each - but for now these 3 should be'interesting enough for at least a discussion.

Cheers!

WHOA~! yes.. i'm not exactally sure what they are being the first 2 are notes and it kinda looks like either wired transfers or part of a balance sheet ..

the 3rd is definately A/R !!!!!! 25 Billion + from the USA and of all people .. BUSH !!!!!!!!! in viloation of bank policy !!!!! ????

i'm i even warm ??

Yes indeed - getting warm - but theres much more than 25 billion in there - one transfer alone is100billion.

Questions to consider. (Remember Google is your friend!).

Who ownes the "Coutes" Bank and what nation / capital is it based in?

Who ownes the Arbusto company account?...what is arbusto spanish for?....(hint...bush!)

Who ownes martwell Investements?

Why is there a bilion $ going into Jorge Bushes account?

Who is James Baker the 3rd?

All good questions needing very good answers! ;o)

Amazing what you can find at "the library!" ;o)

Cheers

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join