It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - First Leaks Revealed

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Actually this is what for the media is playing...

More than 250,000 classified documents released by whistle-blowing website WikiLeaks

To present it as nothing. But if you check the counter on the website this is not true as ONLY 220 documents were released so far. This is the trick where the media is playing the keyrole. When the rest will be released, most of the people are already not going to watch as they believe they know everything already.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Maybe i'm missing the point - but where can i download the raw files from?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

You can only get them from guardian and new york times at mo.

edit on 11/28/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

link   

www.cablegate.__._

link   
up to the minute news for WIkiliaks @ owni.fr... assange-application-insurance/

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

yea Komodo
that was pretty much the same list
I posted a link to on page 13 here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

but thanks for posting it here.
I didn't post it cuz I thought
it was too long.

didn't want to get any warnings
from mods

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Go here... cablegate.wikileaks.com... there are only 220 of 250,000+ leaked from wiki leaks.. I think they are experiencing difficulties b/c hackers and ddos attacks. But to my knowledge some of the media outlets do have ALL the files.
edit on 28-11-2010 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
well it appears as though the biometric data
isn't just for the UN Security Council. They
are seeking biometric data on Diplomats in
Africa in specific for mineral resources
mentioned.

Biographic and biometric data, including health, opinions toward the US, training history, ethnicity (tribal and/or clan), and language skills of key and emerging political, military, intelligence, opposition, ethnic, religious, and business leaders. Data should include email addresses, telephone and fax numbers, fingerprints, facial images, DNA, and iris scans.

www.guardian.co.uk...

So far this is of the greatest concern to me. What is the US doing collecting fingerprints, iris scans, DNA on politicians worldwide??????? It is totally outrageous and sounds quite sinister. WHAT is the purpose behind this?
edit on 28-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

here's the Cable view.. cablegate....__._/

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The last post on the Guardian news blog says -

I'm finishing now, but Matthew Weaver will resume live blogging early tomorrow morning on this story as the world digests the first batch of these classified US cables - 250,000 of them. There will be more - much more to come - in the next few days. The Guardian's editor, Alan Rusbridger, will be responding to questions live online at 4pm tomorrow. Thanks for all your comments.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Maybe not. Only internet users have all the files as insurance files. But they don't have the password to open AES256 decryption. As far as I know the news channels are also got a preview material, but not everything.
edit on 28-11-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by boondock-saint
well it appears as though the biometric data
isn't just for the UN Security Council. They
are seeking biometric data on Diplomats in
Africa in specific for mineral resources
mentioned.

Biographic and biometric data, including health, opinions toward the US, training history, ethnicity (tribal and/or clan), and language skills of key and emerging political, military, intelligence, opposition, ethnic, religious, and business leaders. Data should include email addresses, telephone and fax numbers, fingerprints, facial images, DNA, and iris scans.

www.guardian.co.uk...

So far this is of the greatest concern to me. What is the US doing collecting fingerprints, iris scans, DNA on politicians worldwide??????? It is totally outrageous and sounds quite sinister. WHAT is the purpose behind this?
edit on 28-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

leverage..!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This is one interesting cable to digest.

09state96550

Addressee Posts are instructed to deliver the talking points to Host Governments in paragraph 4 on Thursday, September 17, as a non-paper, but no earlier than 9:30 a.m. (Easter Daylight Time - Washington, D.C.). USNATO, Embassies in NATO Capitals (except for Embassies Warsaw and Prague), Embassy Tokyo, Embassy Moscow, and Embassies in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) States (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates) are instructed also to deliver the tailored talking points for NATO, Japan, Russia, and the GCC States in paragraphs 5-8. Action Request addressees should attempt to provide pre-notifications immediately prior to the public announcement of the Presidential decision but not before 9:30 a.m. EDT; with the different time zones involved, Washington recognizes that some notifications may not occur until after the White House public announcement. Posts may draw upon the Questions and Answers to be provided reftel for use with Host Governments on an "if asked" basis, or as Posts determine is appropriate. The Questions and Answers in reftel may be drawn upon by Posts but should not/not be handed over to Host Governments. Materials for public diplomacy (e.g., Fact Sheet, Questions and Answers, and POTUS Statement) will be provided to Posts septel. Posts please notify the Department regarding date of delivery, recipients, and reaction, if any.

It goes on to describe all of the talking points that NATO nations are asked to disperse to the media. It looks like the US has a very tight control on what is said abroad as well. Not Earth-shattering, but compelling none the less.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel412
But if you check the counter on the website this is not true as ONLY 220 documents were released so far. This is the trick where the media is playing the keyrole. When the rest will be released, most of the people are already not going to watch as they believe they know everything already.

well they state it's a segmented distribution.
First batch was 219 of 250,000.
The first batch concentrated on
the ME and Iran.

wiki has more than 250,000.
that is just all they gave to
the news outlets at this time.

wiki gives them a big batch
and they do that batch in segments
until all 250,000 are out. Then wiki
will release another 250,000
and those will will be segmented,
etc....

all of them together is just info overload.
doing them a lil at a time gives the reader
more time to comprehend what they are
absorbing.

If they released all they have at once,
it would probably take 2-3 months
of constant reading. it's overload.

I appreciate how they are doing this.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yeah, I also appreciate it, because at least we can check the details instead of just jumping from one cable ot another one very quickly.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
reply to post by ianmoone1

Just saying.... with such bold claims, I think it is common courtesy to post a link supporting your views.

But ya thx
I'll be sure to check out some of that stuff and see where it leads!
edit on 28-11-2010 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx because: (no reason given)

OK,

Heres a taste for you all..

Study these well - because therewillbe a test afterwards OK? ;o)

For NOW - these 3 'tasters' to see if you have the forensic / finance/ accounting / audit skills, to understand what it is your reading and then understand the 'imort" of what it is and to what and whom it relates!.

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

www.box.net...

I'll post links too all 38 of these files in a separate post - andi suggest anyone interested download and save a copy of each - but for now these 3 should be'interesting enough for at least a discussion.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

thx Boon, yea..just trying to the info fresh and up-to-date cuz' the page that are being created by ATS members will be growing astronomaically over the next week...

*looks at Boondock-Saint in a all seriousness"......I'm not getting a good feeling about this, I think the **** will hit the fan for sure.. it seems Wiki was only testing the waters, IMHO, with all the other stuff they've posted before this .. and this is surely to be the mother-lode!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Maybe i'm missing the point - but where can i download the raw files from?

Cheers

I don't think u can.
The raw data was passed directly
from wiki to the networks
so they could be organized
and cataloged. Not even the
networks have the full d/l yet.
wiki is giving it to them in
the same way, a piece at a time.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

even still .. it only confirms EXCATCALLY what most of us in ATS side of the site have been saying that there's a media black-out.. !!!

thx you & * (star)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

i thought that was pretty evident.
A 1 world government with the US
puppets at the helm

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join