It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Made in China"? - Consider yourself dead. [absurd]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousanonymous

just crush the circuit embedded in plastic with a hammer and see if there is poisonous gas or something harmful. If you die, it wont have been in vain, and you will have done at least one useful thing in your whole life.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Jesus man you're receiving hate mail because you're a fool and ruined whatever reputation you may have gathered through your 18 days of posting....I will make sure my first thread is the opposite of yours.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousanonymous
reply to post by spookfish

OK - here it is everyone - I got a clear pic now!

Holy mother of god you are right, I just put my sons Chinese made plastic toy under a magnifying glass and saw this

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I am now receiving hate mail concerning this topic which makes me think I'm on to something. To those sending the hate mail - Your hate only makes me stronger.

Dude.. once again, please post pics of your broken and discarded stuff, that pic of a circuit board is no good at all, it can be found anywhere, to prove you are really serious about this, let us see how you destroy all your chinese appliances, that's the easiest way to see if this is for real.

Also, when you take the pic, add a banner saying hi ATS, that's to make sure nobody will say you took that pic from the web and that's really your stuff, come on, you went to all the trouble to take that circuit board pic, what can hold you back on posting pics of the stuff you already destroyed?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

If you are receiving hateful u2u's just use the "complain" function to report them. Such behavior is against this sites T&C.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

How did you get that photo? Did you use the same camera?

And that circuit board doesn't have any components on it, so there's no danger connected (directly
) to it.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I am now receiving hate mail concerning this topic which makes me think I'm on to something. To those sending the hate mail - Your hate only makes me stronger.

I'm starting to think you are conducting a social experiment here on the forum where by you illustrate the innate flaws in conspiracy theory logic.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

It's nano-technology - you can't see it without a microscope.

Then it would be impossible for there to be enough "poison" to harm anyone/anything.

You sir, are seeking to hoax the people who visit ATS.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

reply to post by spookfish

OK - here it is everyone - I got a clear pic now!

What a load of rubbish

You cant take a clear picture from a few feet away, yet you can get an ultra clear picture showing intricate detail.

Sorry to judge, but this is such a hoax. Please do us a favour and send the mods the "hate mail" and "you source" so we can just put the lack of validity this thread to rest.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

It was taken with a digital camera - the pics on the OP are taken with a web cam as I had to get a friend to bring around her digital camera - you can see that the digital camera pic is a close up of a section on the "close up" picture of the OP.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I thought Iwas paranoid.
Because tens of thousands of slaves know how to carefully construct nano technology...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

It was taken with a digital camera - the pics on the OP are taken with a web cam as I had to get a friend to bring around her digital camera - you can see that the digital camera pic is a close up of a section on the "close up" picture of the OP.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
I can't believe I am even posting to this thread.

First off, anonymousanonymous, where did you get that avatar?
There was a member here from awhile back that had the same one...
Not 18 days ago either. A few years.

Secondly, anyone and I mean ANYONE, who is taking this seriously should stop looking at this site.

The entire post is either in jest or just an outright instigation.

If it was a joke, it's funny.
You'd have to drown everything you own.

I think the OP is just being the same as all the rest of threads I see lately.
Blatantly disingenuous.

umm, lol!
I "almost" posted to this thread two previous times. (third times a charm, ehh) I saw this movie and it was alright, the angry espresso machines are really bad.
The OP said he is taking apart some of his things and going to upload pics.

Lets see where this goes, at least it isn't an end of the world next tuesday thread)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan

Lol, Somebody didn't read the whole thread!!!! (Said in a very condescending voice)

I said earlier, that in my vacuum, it's apparent you don't even need a microscope to see the circuit.

Bam!! Debunked post, just like that!!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

You mean you can put digital cameras to the eye pieces of microscopes and look at circuit boards?

Sorry you're a liar

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Please read post directly above your post..

I'll quote, AGAIN.

"Lol, Somebody didn't read the whole thread!!!! (Said in a very condescending voice)

I said earlier, that in my vacuum, it's apparent you don't even need a microscope to see the circuit.

Bam!! Debunked post, just like that!!"

(And you can read my entire post here with a really condescending voice.) lol

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
OP,

Have you even considered the sheer cost of what you are proposing that the Chinese have allegedly done?

That they would spend considerable money to implant technology into 2 cent toys, implements, et. al...

That, in and of itself, is enough to debunk your theory.

Common sense prevails here.

And please, another call to disclose your "very reliable" source.

At least from where this source hails would be a good indicator.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

If you are receiving hateful u2u's just use the "complain" function to report them. Such behavior is against this sites T&C.

~Heff

I'd never rat on any ATS user.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I can't find the slipcover to my copy but this design is very familiar to me as the pattern on the slipcover to this CD.

If anyone here has a copy of this, with the slipcover, it might bear posting a pic of the design upon it. I could be wrong, as I am working from memory, but, as I remember, the patterns are the same.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth
OP,

Have you even considered the sheer cost of what you are proposing that the Chinese have allegedly done?

That they would spend considerable money to implant technology into 2 cent toys, implements, et. al...

That, in and of itself, is enough to debunk your theory.

Common sense prevails here.

And please, another call to disclose your "very reliable" source.

At least from where this source hails would be a good indicator.

My source is from China. (I speak a little Mandarin)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join