It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Made in China"? - Consider yourself dead. [absurd]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousanonymous
reply to post by wayno

I don't know exactly how the technology works, but as far as I gather - the circuitry must ignite some sort of compound in the plastic which gives up a gas that will kill anyone in the room.
For that to be possible there must be some sort of energy source strong enough to ignite that compound.

From what I know, those plastics must have some specific characteristics, one of which is not to release noxious gases in case of fire (something that can easily happen in a an electric apparatus), so they must be tested to see if they comply with those rules. If what you say is true than it means that not one of those appliances was tested, or if they were they were left out in the market on purpose.

Also, you shouldn't say "Miles ahead of technology we have seen before.", you should say miles ahead of technology you have seen before.

And if it's nanotechnology you wouldn't be able to see it, right?

PS: if you are afraid your source can put their life in danger by being known you can send a U2U to a moderator or to one of the owners to show you are not lying.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

reply to post by wayno

PS: if you are afraid your source can put their life in danger by being known you can send a U2U to a moderator or to one of the owners to show you are not lying.

I hear what you're saying, but I trust no-one.

OK, so if this is no bomb then. Then WHY is there a circuit in the plastic of my vacuum cleaner??

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Got a digital camera picture of my circuit : Check it out.

So how do you explain this then? If it's not some sort of bomb - this looks like a circuit to me.. Why is it in plastic??

So... have you thrown everything you own into the bathtub? can you show us a pic of that? ok, i'm pretty sure your tv, pc, phone, light bulbs, video camera and possibly any other appliance at your home was made on China, so please throw everything into the bathtub, or, if you don't have one, crash them all into a pile of junk, taking special care of breaking the plastic where that stuff is, take several detailed pics, then post them here

Good luck to you on your new life.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Wow this is a pretty funny thread.

OP I think you need to step away from the internet, it seems to be clouding your judgement.

China didn't plant chips to kill everyone in their electronics! This is just silly and makes a mockery of the site. This crap is just that crap and your opinion and your delusion. Please seek help for your own good...and well everyone else's because it seems some people believe you and that is just wrong to make people believe this kind of crap. Sorry I don't mean to be rude but come on! What did you just decide to take apart your electronics one day?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
i kind of hope this thread is a joke or some social experiment (if not then i think i just lost the last glimmer of hope i had in humanity
)... btw what about that camera & the computer you're using to post this, don't they contain chinese parts?

also, slightly off-topic, but i feel it's important to post this as many times as possible, seeing the quality of pictures in most of the threads on this site:
when you post pictures, PLEASE post the ORIGINALS exactly the way they came out of your camera. no editing, no resizing, no red circles, no renaming, nothing. that stuff only makes proper analysis waaaaaaay harder. thank you.
edit on 28-11-2010 by Naphariel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike
reply to post by above

Please lighten up a little. It's patently obvious that the OP is pulling our collective legs and you surely would know that. I don't see any harm in someone trying to balance the screaming hysterical fear-mongering and hopes of imminent disaster (that some throw at us in all of their rather ignorant seriousness), with a little humor. Anyone who takes this thread seriously probably has a few issues, to be honest.

Best regards,

Mike

The harm is that he's purposely created a hoax thread. It's not about taking it seriously or not - it's a waste of everyone's time having to wade through hoax threads. I say ban this guy.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
If ever anyone needed evidence of devolution, they only need to look in this thread.

This is ridiculous.

Can't believe anyone would flag this while there are still so many other, more important threads.
edit on 28-11-2010 by Xadaz because: Bizarre, ats, this is what you've come to?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Naphariel
i kind of hope this thread is a joke or some social experiment (if not then i think i just lost the last glimmer of hope i had in humanity
)... btw what about that camera & the computer you're using to post this, don't they contain chinese parts?

also, slightly off-topic, but i feel it's important to post this as many times as possible, seeing the quality of pictures in most of the threads on this site:
when you post pictures, PLEASE post the ORIGINALS exactly the way they came out of your camera. no editing, no resizing, no red circles, no renaming, nothing. that stuff only makes proper analysis waaaaaaay harder. thank you.
edit on 28-11-2010 by Naphariel because: (no reason given)

The second picture is not edited in any way - i just pointed the camera closer - the first picture I had to edit with a red circle to show people what part of the vacuum they were looking at! Thanks.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Imageshack have taken down my picture. Guys, this is serious. They're trying to censor it already.

If imageshack is in the conspiracy, then we're already dead. Why bother fighting? We all know the chain of command in this country goes, military, president, imageshack. Game over people.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xadaz
If ever anyone needed evidence of devolution, they only need to look in this thread.

This is ridiculous.

Can't believe anyone would flag this while there are still so many other, more important threads.

What!? This IS important!! Do you not want to know WHY there are circuits inside many of your plastic appliances?!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xadaz

This is ridiculous.

What!? This IS important!! Do you not want to know WHY there are circuits inside many of your plastic appliances?!

Dude.. because we are not playing make believe with empty plastic cases
, we actually need them to have some electronics inside so that they do the work we expect them to do

Seriously, why are you posting this here? the pic you posted shows nothing at all, if you go ahead and destroy all your stuff and take pics, then we may start to take this more seriously, until then, i don't believe anyone will believe you, i mean, if you are so sure about this, then go and destroy everything you own, take pics, video if possible, and post it here, it is for the greater good right?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Who or what is the 'The Denv' this credible poster you keep referring to?

I was under the impression that the OP was a new member of two weeks standing...Unless of course you know different.

I'm still waiting and hoping that the OP will get a clearer image so we can see what he/she is referring to, followed by a deconstruction of said circuit all caught on camera.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
HEY! Before anyone drowns their 42" plasma, just send it to me. I'll take my chances. The sad thing is, I really think the op is serious. And seriously gullible.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

OK - here it is everyone - I got a clear pic now!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

The Denv is another poster here, and that's two threads now I've been temporarily tricked into thinking it was he, because the Op has the same avatar. I try to keep it to the issues, source irrespective, but it clearly makes a difference at times. In this case, this thread concerned me, sort of a reckless go at a big problem imo. I read it the other day.

The NWO Resistance
www.abovetopsecret.com...

... as compared to The Denv, who I consider has had a very knowledgeable viewpoint. It just registered as "fact" that it was him, with a glace at the avatar. Sorry for the confusion.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
most most modern vacuum cleaners have this red light that tells you when the electromotor is being overloaded, which in most cases means the bag is full, or the intake is being blocked by something. that's what this circuit probably controls. (and maybe some functions depending on the type of the vacuum cleaner).

seriously, IF there really is a conspiracy involving chinese electronics, then it's the fact that these things tend to break the moment their warranty period runs out, and you have to buy new ones.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
LMAO. Best belly laugh I have had in a long time. An obvious attempt at a hoax, don't take it so seriously.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I have a Chinese neighbour!
Should I submerge her in my bath to? This could turn out to be more interesting then I first thought

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousanonymous

you cannot possibly be serious...

Ok I'll entertain this idea for a second and instantly I find multitudes of problems.

1) is it not possible to accidentally trigger the "gas" or "poison" or whatever? I'm imagining all the Chinese crap in landfills that should have been rolled over destroyed enough to release this "danger within"??

2) Are they assuming none of these Chinese product bombs or whatever will be inside their own country?

3) How on earth do they decide/control which products blow up? where?

4) this reminds me of the Digital Cable boxes that had cameras in them (hoax)

5) for good measure

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I am now receiving hate mail concerning this topic which makes me think I'm on to something. To those sending the hate mail - Your hate only makes me stronger.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join