It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Made in China"? - Consider yourself dead. [absurd]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousanonymous

Yes, this was the start of it - they were putting RFID chips into products, but they were too easily detected - it's now circuitry embedded into the PLASTIC.

Miles ahead of technology we have seen before.
edit on 28-11-2010 by anonymousanonymous because: (no reason given)

*sigh*

OK... Let's go about ripping this apart, and staring at the glaring realities from another angle. Would you please cite your qualifications, either professional or educational, enabling you to quantify anything as "miles ahead of technology we have seen before"?

How about just some simple proof that China had to put their evil RFID agenda on hold, and move onto the plastic embedded circuitry gambit?

Something? Anything? Substance?

~Heff

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
OP, do you have something against China?

Every thread you have written is something to do with China. Its quite obvious that you either dislike them, or are scared of them

Maybe you got a bad Combination Omelette at your local Chinese restaurant?
edit on 28/11/2010 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

I gotta wonder Mike, if u think this is just a joke, and a great one at that, why are you constantly giving away the punch line? Why aren't you just letting it ride? You are trying hard to project your sense of humour onto the OP, but I am not sure it fits.

To the OP. When you also find the sac holding the "poison" that is to be released somewhere on your vac, please let us know and send us a pic of that too, K?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by chukka
OMG WTF?

Panic, panic, crisis...

My girlfriend is Chinese, and was born of Chinese parents in China.

What should I do with her? I don't fancy trying to take her apart to find the offending "device". Should I perhaps submerge her in the bath with other Chinese electrical products, perhaps with them still plugged in?

This is a serious situation and should have a wider audience...

Lesson: Never buy your adult toys from China.

Sorry, it was too easy, couldn't resist.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Yes, this was the start of it - they were putting RFID chips into products, but they were too easily detected - it's now circuitry embedded into the PLASTIC.

Miles ahead of technology we have seen before.

*sigh*

OK... Let's go about ripping this apart, and staring at the glaring realities from another angle. Would you please cite your qualifications, either professional or educational, enabling you to quantify anything as "miles ahead of technology we have seen before"?

I'll just start by ripping apart your post.

Qualification? -A mere observation. Have you seen a circuit embedded in plastic before?? No? I thought so. So therefore it is.. and I quote.. "miles ahead of technology we have seen before."

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

I don't know exactly how the technology works, but as far as I gather - the circuitry must ignite some sort of compound in the plastic which gives up a gas that will kill anyone in the room.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Qualification? -A mere observation. Have you seen a circuit embedded in plastic before?? No? I thought so. So therefore it is.. and I quote.. "miles ahead of technology we have seen before."

These moments make me warm and fuzzy.

You've just proven my point, applied it to yourself, and invalidated your own OP. You have stated something and then willfully admitted that your OP is based upon criteria you cannot even recognize, let alone validate.

By sidestepping a simple request for qualification, you've buried yourself.

Checkmate.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousanonymous

I Don't claim to be knowledgeable in this area but if this is an RFID embedded within rigid plastic won't the RFID be unable to vibrate in response to a signal and therefore be unable to do anything? Or are you suggesting there is also an antenna and a battery pack or a hidden cable drawing power from the AC?

I've just done a straw poll of my rigid plastic items and all have different symbols and/or words beneath their triangles, but no circuits.

If you truly believed what you have posted why on Earth would you have the vacuum in the house?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

It's out in the bin now.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

These moments make me warm and fuzzy.

You've just proven my point, applied it to yourself, and invalidated your own OP. You have stated something and then willfully admitted that your OP is based upon criteria you cannot even recognize, let alone validate.

By sidestepping a simple request for qualification, you've buried yourself.

Checkmate.

~Heff

Emm.. No. Lol.

Anyway... Guys come on - you all ask for proof then I give you photgraphic evidence of said technology of the circuit embedded in the plastic and you still debunk!! Just have a look for yourself in any Chinese product made from say 2008 onwards.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousanonymous

That's great! Now there is no excuse for not cracking open the plastic to let us see the circuit. Also if it's out in the bin now you won't have to worry about opening a window in case you accidentally trigger it. Outside, you've got the entire Earths atmosphere in which to dilute the poisonous gas

I'm also still hoping for a response from you in regard to my questions regarding RFIDs.

I pointed out in an earlier post that I checked a number of my rigid plastic items from around the house. Each one had the 'Resin Identification Code' triangles and each had something different underneath them.
edit on 28-11-2010 by spookfish because: to remind OP that at least one poster has checked their made in china items

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
reply to post by JustMike

I gotta wonder Mike, if u think this is just a joke, and a great one at that, why are you constantly giving away the punch line? Why aren't you just letting it ride? You are trying hard to project your sense of humour onto the OP, but I am not sure it fits.

To the OP. When you also find the sac holding the "poison" that is to be released somewhere on your vac, please let us know and send us a pic of that too, K?

Hi Wayno,

you've got a good point there. Frankly I'm not so sure now that it fits either, which is a bit of a worry. Perhaps the best answer regarding my original motivation in responding can be found your own second paragraph (as quoted above). Simply put, it's Sunday after a long week and I still have a ton of work to get done to meet a deadline. For me, this was meant to be just a little diversion from lots of serious stuff, both in my work and in the real world. That's all.

Apologies if I annoyed a lot of people -- yourself included. I know that I do sometimes and I'm sorry.

OP: I second Wayno's request.
(Btw we'll need a full lab analysis.)

Mike

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
well, i must say that over the years i've been reading various conspiracy websites, i've seen some pretty weird stuff...
all those end of the world prophecies which were never fulfilled, copressed youtube vids being labelled reptilian shapeshifting, all-dragonflies-are-actually-CIA-spy-drones thread here on ATS (that one was epic, google it)...

but this thread beats them all. the single most paranoid thing i have ever read.

let me just say there are a lot of reasons why integrated circuitry is sealed in a plastic container, one of them being so that dropping the thing into a bath tub won't really hurt it... at least not unless it's turned on.
and i certainly wouldn't recommend dropping a turned on vacuum cleaner into a bath tub. (altough if you decide to do it, at least record it on a cam and upload to youtube please
. just make sure not to be in the water too...)
edit on 28-11-2010 by Naphariel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
i have an american flag that was made in china.
can i just burn it? i dont have a bath tub.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
RFID chips in the ink of most products for "tracking" purposes, an unidentifiable source protected for their personal security, and The Denv - a credible poster who has made so many stellar posts here that many of you have starred and appreciated - and you honestly believe he is going to turn into a hoaxer overnight, trash his already above-standard credibility, and start a thread for ATTENTION??? Get a grip people, and start considering this as a possible reality situation. If nothing else it could be hidden surveillance. If it's a heat circuit which could react with the plastics to create a deadly gas, then perhaps it deserves some investigation. Too much of technology is "counter-intuitive" to common sense already. It "makes no sense" that your X-Box Kinect has surveillance ability into your home, but it does anyway. It "makes no sense" that there is already nanotech in skin products, and a host of other items they have the audacity to ask money for, but there they are, on the shelves and available to the first kid with allowance money, unmarked and dangerous.

I hope you're wrong about the warning, Denv, but I'll take you seriously. All of this is worth being a realist about, and I'm not feeling very trustworthy at the moment towards the worlds largest population being groomed as the new super-power, whispers of invasion, being led by a communist government while releasing products worldwide. What is the Codex Alimentarius primarily about : product protection. Is there a depopulation agenda in place? Thank you, yes there is.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

the OP is not the_Denv, the OP just has the same avatar.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It's funny that every thread on here regarding nano-anything gets a dozen flags then drops off the sheet. Too much to think about people? A reality you don't want to acknowledge? Is it easier to pretend doesn't exist when you go shopping for your kids?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Got a digital camera picture of my circuit : Check it out.

So how do you explain this then? If it's not some sort of bomb - this looks like a circuit to me.. Why is it in plastic??

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Oh no, you mean ... yes, I saw this character in another post (thread rather). I missed that point.

I temper my view with this. Not to bash, but, the imitation really did look like an attention-getter!

Goodness, I was really ready to consider this issue (not jumping to throwing stuff in the tub though). Ah well, props to The Denv; at least that shines through.
edit on 28-11-2010 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Got a digital camera picture of my circuit : Check it out.

So how do you explain this then? If it's not some sort of bomb - this looks like a circuit to me.. Why is it in plastic??

Lol

I see.....what could it be....yes thats it, a dot!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join