It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Made in China"? - Consider yourself dead. [absurd]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

If this had been phrased in a manner that eluded to comedy, sarcasm, or irony, and had been posted in the appropriate "off topic" forum, I would be right there with you in your assessment.

But the reality is that the OP is still maintaining his premise and is not wink-wink, nudge-nudging the kudos he is receiving for a "hoax well played.".

As it stands now, the OP is being presented as factual.

Oh, and if this is a shot at those who are quick to bite and believe, I offer the first sentence of section 15 of the T&C:

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

If this is, indeed, an ironic slap at the absurdities which sometimes cross these threads, then it is one that is done in the wrong tone, in the wrong forum, and in a way that violates T&C.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

The bath water has gone cold now but not to worry I've strapped the missus to a radiator. I've been told that as long as I keep her warm rigor mortis won't set in and I'll be able to escape a murder charge.

I phoned and shared the OPs inside info with my mom. She went and smashed her best crockery set. She's adamant that I said "...made of china...".

I'm going to have to buy her a new set in the new year sales. Of course this also means that we're going to have to eat our Christmas turkey off of paper drawings of plates.

Jeez I wish my wife would stop farting! Talk about silent but deadly...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
For some reason my images won't work. Please can someone embed them where I previously posted.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousanonymous
Please someone embed, don't know how.

img577.imageshack.us...

and close up

img80.imageshack.us...

!!!!

Could you please explain to us what you think you are seeing in your photos?

I don't have a powerful enough microscope so I'm unable to resolve any nano-bombs in your images.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

Ok, well I guess you don't need a microscope here - you can actually see the circuitry in the close up.. I can definitely see a circuit - open your eyes! - Try taking apart something of yours that's made in china, and inspect the plastic.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Imageshack have taken down my picture. Guys, this is serious. They're trying to censor it already.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousanonymous

I apologise but I cannot see what you are referring to. Have you a better camera with which to take a better image? It really isn't very clear.

In regards to taking apart anything plastic 'Made in China': I do this regularly because nothing made in China lasts very long and when something is broken or has failed such as a kettle or a printer I like to destroy it and/or take it apart to see how it works. So far I've only ever found cameras in my old digibox and DVD/PVR recorder, no explosives whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I find that hard to believe. The close up image has gone but how do we know you didn't remove it.

Your best bet is to upload it to ATS. Don't ask me how coz i don't know but i am sure a PM to one of the mods would result in all the help you need to upload them to here.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by spookfish

I find that hard to believe. The close up image has gone but how do we know you didn't remove it.

Your best bet is to upload it to ATS. Don't ask me how coz i don't know but i am sure a PM to one of the mods would result in all the help you need to upload them to here.

Got them embeded now, thanks. - I think maybe you havent seen the circuits before is because you weren't actively looking for them. As you can see, the circuit sort of blends into the plastic, so it's sort of hard to see. I'm trying to get a better photo, but I just used, my sh*tty webcam as that's all i have at the min.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Hi Heff,

I see the point you're making. I already said a few posts back that it might be better if a moderator moved this thread to a more appropriate forum. It would only take a short exchange of U2Us between said moderator and the OP to settle on how it should be handled. Perhaps that is even being done now.

Regarding the T&Cs, I've referred a couple of members to them myself in recent weeks where it seemed that what they wrote went a bit too far outside of them. I didn't bother in this case because the OP's assertions are so patently absurd that it seemed pointless to me. But like I said, I see your point.

There are threads on this site at present where the OP's own fantasies or contrived knowledge are presented as fact, with no evidence or links to support them. Perhaps they should also be subjected to sanctions under the T&Cs, but it seems not all of them are.

Best regards,

Mike

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I'd love to know what you are referring to. I can't see anything that resembles a circuit.

If you mean the triangular shape then I can allay your fears because that is not part of a circuit. It is the resin identification mark for recycling purposes.

en.wikivisual.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
You know, Ive been here over 3 years now, and Ive never actually said this, but I honestly think you are either trolling, or you need medical help. (I dont like saying that, but I actually am concerned about that)

Nobody is trying to censor you, and I do not see anything in those pictures that indicates there is any hint of poisonous gases. Really, this is one of the most far out and unplausible ideas Ive ever seen....ever

Oh, and whats the bet your reliable source is your over active imagination or some cruel hoax. Not everyone around here is gullible and stupid

edit on 28/11/2010 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

edit on 28/11/2010 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I know the photo isn't really that clear, but in real life, if you look closely, you can see lots of little parallel lines and circles in the plastic. You can see them in my close up, slightly underneath the triangle bit and a little to the right of the triangle bit too.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I'll try to get better photos, there is definitely a circuit embedded in the plastic of my vacuum cleaner, i'll take apart some other stuff that I threw in the bin earlier and see if I can find any more.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Ha Ha Ha!!! Someone is going crazy and this is good for new US/China trade war. I am technician in radio, computers and electronic and i never heard such bull#. I dissasembled many of equipments that i have(just curious) and never seen nothing suspicious. Wow, i remember in one cordless phone "Panasonic" was RFID chip and may be this is terrible chinese weapon

If you dont understand things dont think that this is conspiracy against all world.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
You know, Ive been here over 3 years now, and Ive never actually said this, but I honestly think you are either trolling, or you need medical help.

Maybe it is a false dichotomy: but I also can't see any other options.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I know the photo isn't really that clear, but in real life, if you look closely, you can see lots of little parallel lines and circles in the plastic. You can see them in my close up, slightly underneath the triangle bit and a little to the right of the triangle bit too.

That if from the mold the top half was cast in. Mold makers will use any piece of media for the neg. side and a nice peace for the pos. I have a pressure washer that the air cleaner cover (plastic) has made in china on the pos. side and a imprint of a nut on the neg. side came from the factory that way.

Edited because its was the wrong thing to say
edit on 28-11-2010 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by petar258

Wow, i remember in one cordless phone "Panasonic" was RFID chip and may be this is terrible chinese weapon

Yes, this was the start of it - they were putting RFID chips into products, but they were too easily detected - it's now circuitry embedded into the PLASTIC.

Miles ahead of technology we have seen before.
edit on 28-11-2010 by anonymousanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Whether or not the OP is serious, I'm sure we'll all be reading about this revelation on the "Examiner" and "WND" pages. I won't believe it until I hear it from Sorcha Faal, though.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by hillbilly4rent

That if from the mold the top half was cast in. Mold makers will use any piece of media for the neg. side and a nice peace for the pos. I have a pressure washer that the air cleaner cover (plastic) has made in china on the pos. side and a imprint of a nut on the neg. side came from the factory that way.

It's not an imprint. I checked, it's inside the plastic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join