It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Made in China"? - Consider yourself dead. [absurd]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I have just heard from a really reliable source that China have deployed their weapons of war all around the world already. Many of their recent products, ranging from toy guns to toasters, to computer consoles to computer chips to hair clippers to other things. Apparently all China has to do is flip a switch and all these products detonate releasing poison and killing everyone within a certain radius.

The only way apparently to deactivate the bombs is to get all your products that say, "Made in China" - and submerge them in the bath (this will short circuit the radio nano technology inside) and then put them in an air-tight bag and send them to the landfill. Thats the only safe way to dispose of the poison.

Please everyone, I've already gathered up all my products and they're in the bath as we speak. Don't take the risk. Do it now.

**TruthMaster**

EDIT : Got photos - My Chinese vacuum :

And a close up of the area :

Please MODS embed, thanks.

Now tell me, why is there a circuit contained within the plastic???

:-S
edit on 28-11-2010 by anonymousanonymous because: (no reason given)

OK SOMETHING IS WEIRD - IMAGE SHACK HAS TAKEN DOWN MY PICTURE OF THE CLOSE UP CIRCUITRY INSIDE THE PLASTIC BUT I HAVE UPLOADED TO MY PROFILE HERE ON ATS - CHECK IT OUT. TPTB ARE ALREADY UNTO THE LEAK.

edit on 28-11-2010 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Really? Please stop spreading your fear amongst everyone. You are starting to sound as bad as the media. Are you being serious here or just straight trolling the forums?
edit on 28-11-2010 by Sushiglobster because: worth it

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sushiglobster

Please, check over my other posts, I'm not a troll. Seriously. I just want to help.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousanonymous

Just a shot in the dark... You work in retail and figure this is a way to pad this years bonus?

Radio activated poison bombs inside of toy guns? Have you ever seen inside of a toy gun?

~Heff

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Just a shot in the dark... You work in retail and figure this is a way to pad this years bonus?

Radio activated poison bombs inside of toy guns? Have you ever seen inside of a toy gun?

~Heff

It's nano-technology - you can't see it without a microscope. You'd probably be best putting everything "Made in China" from 2001 into the bath right now.

link   
...New level of fear mongering. I suppose that your "very reliable source" is your only availble proof?
edit on 28-11-2010 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

link   
OP, you should be banned. Even though this is one of the more non-serious areas of ats, this kind of fearmongering is just over the top-

Edit: it was general conspiracies: you should be banned no questions asekd, or at least account suspended
edit on 2010-11-28 by above because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
LOL

C'mon dude, seriously??

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Thanks for providing this important information. My bath isn't big enough to hold my TV, laptop, and various other appliances all at once so I'll have to do this in stages.

By the way, is it best if we add some bath salts? According to my neighbor's grandmother, they should aid in destroying the nano tech gizmos...

Just one little problem, though. The plastic bags I'll be using all come in packs marked "made in Korea". Could this create a conflict between them and the items placed in them?

I won't ask for your impeccable sources because I know there aren't any...
But if your advisors could errrmm advise, that would be great.

Thanks for giving us a little light relief during some rather tense times.

Mike

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
This is another way to say: Don´t buy things "made in china". Who has paid you for claiming this things?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Zomg - Now I know why the online shops in China offer FREE SHIPPING WORLD WIDE!!

Oh no, my cheap second mouse will kill me unless I wash it and suffocate it.

Interesting thing tho, what will my shuangrong knife do to me... perhaps it's a robot and it will try and stab me.. Better to be safe than sorry.

(Did you mean to post in MrMasks thread? Because I think you did...)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I'm not a troll. Seriously. I just want to help

Ok if this was the case then you would tell us your source and try and be more convincing!!

However your not and seems that you have just lost all your credentials that you may have had.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

To be honest this is sadly irresponsible. In an economy saying something of this nature, which might lead the more impressionable among us to actually destroy their property? Really?

You cite a "really reliable source" and your 18 day posting history as credibility?

I feel strongly compelled to say this bluntly... DO NOT DESTROY YOUR POSSESSIONS BASED UPON THIS.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Only if it's South Korean bags.. It they're North Korean, then the made in China goods will be fine in them.

I'd add some curry powder to the water also, to remedy any doubt about it.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by above

Please lighten up a little. It's patently obvious that the OP is pulling our collective legs and you surely would know that. I don't see any harm in someone trying to balance the screaming hysterical fear-mongering and hopes of imminent disaster (that some throw at us in all of their rather ignorant seriousness), with a little humor. Anyone who takes this thread seriously probably has a few issues, to be honest.

Best regards,

Mike

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
At the end of the day, IF this, or something equally/more extreme was the case, there'd be no point trying to fight it. Seriously contemplating scenarios like these will likely result in you becoming extremely paranoid and mentally unstable. If the conspiracy runs this deep, we're all doomed anyway.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Thanks for the advice. I hadn't thought of using curry powder...
But if it's from India, there might be issues with that as well...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Yall mean it aint so I just drowned my plasma screen.........crap

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
To the OP, who is your really reliable source then for this theory?

And what kind of explosions are we talking about here, I mean if I have toilet paper "made in China" could I explode my ass one day just by wiping it Chinese style?

I know I'm making fun but if your source is reliable, you won't have any problems sharing it with the rest of us... would you?
edit on 28-11-2010 by pipconvert because: Typo

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

who's going to drown a 42" plasma???

<<   2  3  4 >>

join