It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea deploys SA-2 surface-to-air missiles near Yellow Sea border with S. Korea

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by HelionPrime
YONHAP NEWS
(URGENT) Explosion sounds of artillery fire heard on Yeonpyeong Island, official says

Doe this mean artillery came from the island or landed on the island? Let;s be specific before Jesus gets mad.

link   

Originally posted by HelionPrime
YONHAP NEWS
(URGENT) Explosion sounds of artillery fire heard on Yeonpyeong Island, official says

Doe this mean artillery came from the island or landed on the island? It only states "on".
edit on 27-11-2010 by Symp EL because: (no reason given)

link   
Same source

(URGENT) S. Korea's military spots signs of N. Korean artillery firing: official

link   
I find this whole situation depressing & unnecessary. Whatever it is that NK wants, they feel the need to use military action to get it. There's a whole other back-story going on here.
Bottom line is this: ordnance doesn't give a # where it lands or what it detonates next to. People will likely die tonight, & for what? Please give a thought for them, whichever side they are on... they're human beings with lives & families.
What a sorry mess.
:depressed:

EDIT: "Does this mean artillery came from the island or landed on the island? Let;s be specific before Jesus gets mad."

You really need to ask Symp El?

edit on 27-11-2010 by HelionPrime because: addition

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

3 mins ago

YEONPYEONG ISLAND, South Korea – South Korea's military says that the sound of artillery was heard on Yeonpyeong Island.

South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff said that one artillery round was heard Sunday from a North Korean military base north of the sea border dividing the two Koreas. It was not immediately clear where the round landed.

Earlier residents of the island were ordered to take shelter.

Link

yeah, probably nothing... those whacky koreans wouldnt know much about whats really going on anyway, right?

edit - Snap, you snooze you lose around here it seems lol - already posted and I saw it 3 mins after it was posted.

You criminals!!!!!!

edit on 27/11/2010 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Same source

(URGENT) S. Korea's military spots signs of N. Korean artillery firing: official [/quote.

I was just going to post this. I swear ATS is better at breaking news then the MSM>

link   
Wasn't there a prediction regarding WW3, which says, it will start in November 2010? Now if the megaloman elite is willing to fulfill their destiny, I believe they're arranging this scenario to make it happen.

First of all, why the United States is going there with an aircraft carrier? To provoke NK much more and along with them, the Chinese. So please tell me if I'm wrong, but it seems right now the United States is directly going there to provoke an all out war between NK and SK, and along with them the Chinese and the Russians.

I really want to know what the idiot U.S. Government is really thinking.

link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

This is insane!!!!

Is anyone else about to wet themselvse?

edit on 27-11-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I wish I knew some of you fine folk in real life so you could text me or give me a ring if SHTF. I'm positively starving, but this has me glued to my seat, refreshing yonhap and ATS since I don't have cable.

It's exciting to read these reports as they come in, and good to have seen them incase they end up covered up by the MSM or disinfo takes hold.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Here is more on the situation

english.yonhapnews.co.kr...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Here is more on the situation

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Symp EL

o hell ya! A lot of stuff comes here before it hits msm!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It is live on BBC news now.

link   
Here's BBC.com's coverage, basically confirming everything we've already read...
www.bbc.co.uk...

link   
You guys are posting links to headlines for which there is no article. Come on...not everyone on here is 14. You have to do better than that!!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel412
First of all, why the United States is going there with an aircraft carrier? To provoke NK much more and along with them, the Chinese. So please tell me if I'm wrong, but it seems right now the United States is directly going there to provoke an all out war between NK and SK, and along with them the Chinese and the Russians.

I really want to know what the idiot U.S. Government is really thinking.

Unfortunately, the Korean War never ended: SK is US Ally, and is bound by treaty...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
whatever happens, we need to pray for the Koreans during this time....

Hopefully, there is no war and Kim Jong backs down

link   
OK,now the evacuation oder has been lifted..

link   
It may have just started!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join