It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS, what planet is this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This looks like a great forum so I thought I'd join up to utilize some of the better customization features. I didn't truly realize how mammoth this site was until I was doing the sign up LOL.

I own a copy of Timothy Good's Above Top Secret. I have held a Top Secret clearance. Neither of those two things makes me an expert in anything. In the meantime I'll be sorting through the massive amount of topics and threads that interest me the most. My current interests are JFK and NASA, Majestic 12, 9/11, Google-Matrix-Skynet, 2012 and stuff like that.

When I was a kid I liked digging through junk piles for old colored glass bottles. I guess digging through layers of history helps me to understand the world better. So, here I go digging through the vastness of digital info contained on this site.

Best regards,
SayonaraJupiter

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

...JFK

Oswald did it.

NASA

No aliens.

Majestic 12

Fake.

9/11

Outside job.

Google-Matrix-Skynet

What is this I don't even

World won't end.

I win.

On topic - Welcome

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Hi SayonaraJupiter, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Welcome.. and don't listen to Whyhi..

Enjoy the ride

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

...JFK

Oswald did it.

NASA

No aliens.

Majestic 12

Fake.

9/11

Outside job.

Google-Matrix-Skynet

What is this I don't even

World won't end.

I win.

On topic - Welcome

LoL You made my research so easy! Thanks for the welcome.. It will take me awhile to get fully oriented with the posting/replying and quoting.. ATS is really immensely massive. Cheers!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Don't let anyone convince you they know the truth to those things you posted interest about.

Parrots only tell you what they have learned (or been conditioned) to say.

MM

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
This looks like a great forum so I thought I'd join up to utilize some of the better customization features. I didn't truly realize how mammoth this site was until I was doing the sign up LOL.

I own a copy of Timothy Good's Above Top Secret. I have held a Top Secret clearance. Neither of those two things makes me an expert in anything. In the meantime I'll be sorting through the massive amount of topics and threads that interest me the most. My current interests are JFK and NASA, Majestic 12, 9/11, Google-Matrix-Skynet, 2012 and stuff like that.

When I was a kid I liked digging through junk piles for old colored glass bottles. I guess digging through layers of history helps me to understand the world better. So, here I go digging through the vastness of digital info contained on this site.

Best regards,
SayonaraJupiter

Hello and welcome to ATS ... what a coincidence (or is it
) ... I was googling Timothy Goods book 'Above Top Secret' a few years back and stumbled upon this website ... been here ever since

There are some great folks on here ... and we just try to ignore the occasional moron that manages to slip under the wire !

Enjoy yourself digging through the bottle pile that is ATS ... you'll be surprised how often you come upon a little gem.

Woody

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I'm pretty confident in my assertions.

Don't let anyone convince you they know the truth to those things you posted interest about.

That disqualifies like every internet site that discusses anything...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr Mask

Whyhi, confidence in what? You know who killed JFK for sure? Who was behind 9/11, etc., etc.!? Wow, maybe you should open your own website and not bother with us, since you know it all already.

Welcome SayonaraJupiter. You'll find many opinions and conversations here that are interesting. Some will have great evidence and act like a champion debater, others will just bully their opinions without retreating in the face of better arguments. But, all in all this is an entertaining and informative place. Welcome.
edit on 27-11-2010 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thepixelpusher

Confidence in what?

That the evidence and information about every one of those issues point to the 'non-conspiracy' conclusion.

Wow, maybe you should open your own website and not bother with us, since you know it all already.

I guess that's why I'm a 'debunker'.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr Mask

That disqualifies like every internet site that discusses anything...

Wow. Are the Langley A.I. forum bots really this good? LOL George Bush, is that you behind the mask?
You crack me up. I am happy to be here, looking, searching, finding. Good luck to you both.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

...JFK

Oswald did it. Look up storm drains.

NASA

No aliens. All aliens need visas to enter USA.

Majestic 12

Fake. Which bit.

9/11

Outside job. Who did it?

Google-Matrix-Skynet

What is this I don't even. Not confident then?

World won't end. Who said it would?

I win. ER, um.

On topic - Welcome

edit on 27-11-2010 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher
Welcome SayonaraJupiter. You'll find many opinions and conversations here that are interesting. Some will have great evidence and act like a champion debater, others will just bully their opinions without retreating in the face of better arguments. But, all in all this is an entertaining and informative place. Welcome.
edit on 27-11-2010 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

Cheers Pixel! I prefer to come to my own conclusions by my own reasoning. I start with a question in my mind and then I do my own research. I've read Ellul's "Propaganda". en.wikipedia.org... and I'm pretty adept at guarding myself against psyops agents.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS Sayonara. I just have one comment regarding your avatar ; It reminds me of someone with the ability to see future events before they happen. Am i wrong?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Look up storm drains.

I'm pretty sure storm drains didn't kill JFK.

All aliens neen visas to enter USA.

I think they can manage to get pass America's border security if they can master space travel.

Which bit.

All of it.

Who did it?

Angry extremist Muslims.

Not confident then?

I have no idea what a "Google-Matrix-Skynet" is, but I'm no less confident.

Who said it would?

The people that believe the world will end on 2012.

ER, um.

I concur.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS

I'm sure you'll like it here. I see you found your way here through the book, as did I. As you spend more and more time here, you'll discover what forums fit your interests, and before you know it you'll be an ATSaddict, like the rest of us.
And then there's always the off-topic forums you can use in you're free time.

I like the way you think. Very ATS style

Oh yeah, and don't listen to what anyone says...(*cough* Whyhi *cough*)
edit on 27-11-2010 by nicolee123nd because: sdjknsdl

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese

Welcome to ATS Sayonara. I just have one comment regarding your avatar ; It reminds me of someone with the ability to see future events before they happen. Am i wrong?

Greetings lagenese and thanks for the welcome. That avatar has a lot to do with my search for the Source. That's why I chose it. Predicting future events, well, let's say I have done some thinking on that subject. I can't predict the future but sometimes, very rarely, my thoughts do materialize in reality in ways that I would not expect them to. It's probably just a common mental phenomenon of normal brain activity.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

You sure are a dis-info agent.
It's so obvious.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

...JFK

zionists

NASA

zionist

Majestic 12

zionists

9/11

zionists

Google-Matrix-Skynet

zionists

mayans

there i fixed that for you.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hiya Sayonara...No, it wasn't hooker with a penis either
Welcome to ATS.

Whyhi is a troll that uses this site to find lulz to post on his gaming clans site, imo xD

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join