It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does it mean for us if North Korea and South Korea go to war?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Look the realities are this:

China is pissed at US for the economic QE2 which directly adversely affects China investment in our debt- China starts threatening US - (they are right - we are wrong) - we are intentionally making our dollar worth less to affect our debt and those who hold our debt

US needs to save face - make China look bad -hmm how would we do that - oh yeah - stage a conflict where the Chinese are on the wrong side -
Benefits - we can reduce the world population - tell China to bugger off financially because they are the reason that the next war started- for their not siding with the rest of the world against N Korea
---------get China in a war to weaken them before they are stronger militarily than US
------------help with war time economies - Europe and US (also benefit India involved - help foot the bill)
----------Russia will get in the middle - so we get a shot at them and their economy

US- Time to put a rest to all the going nowhere little skirmishes in the middle east (we have to save face, which means we need a bigger global war)- and China and Russia will ensure loss of life on our soil - they are waiting on our coast lines for an opportunity to strike
Who will clean it up in the end----------------- NWO - global currencies - global leadership and a drastically reduced global population so we will lose our freedom and constitution - but by god we will have global balance and control

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
But what would be the Russians' reactions? Because I'm sure Russia would probably get involved before the conflict spills

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
From a sociological standpoint China should have been at war several years ago. Historically whenever a nation has a male/female imbalance (ie female shortage) a country will go to war. This is a collectively unconscious act on the part of the nation that goes to war. I think it will happen, I think China has goaded the North Koreans or will use this as an excuse to cull the excess of males in their prime reproductive years. If they don't cull the males then the imbalance can cause extreme social problems - which has already begun in China. This is a communist government, they know there is a problem. What better way to "eliminate" a large portion of males in their prime to restore balance than to go to war? China is bound to go to war within a few years to cull the excess of males, rather on a conscious or unconscious level. I think the communist government is smart enough to know however that they need to reduce the number of males for the sake of their society, but they also know that they need do it in a way that "the people" don't realize that is the true reason for the war.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ksorelleesq

But, as Remedial pointed out, how would China benefit from joining North Korea in a massive war?

They wouldn't, it would be a losing battle, so they're gonna let N. Korea fall and hopefully let S. Korea take over...

That is if Kim Jong doesn't do anything huge.. Like drop a big bomb on S. Korea, wiping everyone out, but that would # up S. Korea so fruitless pretty much..

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

That's a good point.. Maybe, they will help N. Korea for awhile, but then back out in the final hours...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hmmm, haven't we been 'at war' for several years already in Iraq and Afghanistan? What would make this war any different (in boosting the economy)? Perhaps those wars have made a difference to the American and other economies, but I wonder if a 'new' war would just sink the West into more debt. I think the benefits to the American economy following WWII were influenced by much more than being 'at war'. Also, the US economy was much more heavily based on manufacturing - not so much anymore. How exactly would we see it helping? What are our current wars doing to prop up the economy?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
No parts for my car

Unless they just moved everything to their european plant. (I have a KIA)

On another note. I aren't sure if China would get involved. Cause it would be a sort of stalemate. They make most of our stuff but we generate most of their income.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I am glad i live in Norway and don't have to fight in any of these wars. I am glad my government dont talk like they own us like they do in the US. I feel sorry for the Americans who have to get their hands bloody because of political madness.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I doubt anything will come of it. There are too many unknowns from a foreign policy point of view, and not even the neocons are that crazy. NK is in no condition for a prolonged conflict, they can barely support their military, which they do by starving the general population.

If the US were to involve itself in yet another war, it would be the last. The American people cannot afford this insanity any longer. If you thought there was division in this country before, just wait. You haven't seen anything yet.
edit on 27-11-2010 by Smack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

What does it mean for us if North Korea and South Korea go to war?

A new season of MASH.

For those too young to remember.
M.A.S.H.
en.wikipedia.org...*A*S*H_(TV_series)

M*A*S*H is an American television series developed by Larry Gelbart, adapted from the 1970 feature film MASH (which was itself based on the 1968 novel MASH: A Novel About Three Army Doctors, by Richard Hooker). The series is a medical drama/black comedy that was produced in association with 20th Century Fox Television for CBS. It follows a team of doctors and support staff stationed at the "4077th Mobile Army Surgical Hospital" in Uijeongbu, South Korea, during the Korean War. M*A*S*H's title sequence featured an instrumental version of the song "Suicide Is Painless", which also appears in the original film. The show was created after an attempt to film the original book's sequel, M*A*S*H Goes to Maine, failed. It is the most well-known version of the M*A*S*H works.[citation needed]

The series premiered on September 17, 1972, and ended February 28, 1983, with the finale becoming the most-watched television episode in U.S. television history with 105.97 million viewers (though one estimate said 125 million viewers); in 2010, Super Bowl XLIV surpassed the record with 106.5 million viewers. The show is still broadcast in syndication on various television stations. The series, which covered a three-year military conflict, spanned 251 episodes and lasted eleven seasons.

Many of the stories in the early seasons are based on real-life tales told by real MASH surgeons who were interviewed by the production team. Like the movie, the series was as much an allegory about the Vietnam War (still in progress when the show began) as it was about the Korean War. It took a number of minor creative liberties with the actual facts of the Korean War.

edit on 27-11-2010 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc
Seeing alot of threads about it here on ATS, yet i cant seem to find out whatever what it means for us (Who are well away from the chaos) I dont mean to sound so slack, its just that firstly, i dont know what the conflict is about and secondly, i'm not to sure why its imcredibly important.

Please help me out?

Look, bud dont' get yerself all worried-- those Bozos up in North korea know better than to try any more of their monkey business with the old U.S. watchin over things

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join