It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If The Nazi's Actually Did Succeed??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

Excellent reasoning....I think it would be a terrifying contemplation to think you may not ever be able to get back to where you were, in forward time travel you have the option of only going a little ways and seeing if you are there....So, perhaps a little insurance eh?? But if you go back, even a little, how would you know you would be able to get back to the present....Most likely you would have to live until the present came back around it seems, and then you have the question of how you have two identical atoms at the same time in the same place, something has to be a little wrong with that.....All things being hypothetical, you just can't know, but I don't think I'd be the first to offer to travel back in time.

Back on the subject, perhaps Hitler was murdered as some of the other top scientists and officers were, maybe by someone who knew what he would do with the tech once he had it, or perhaps lol, someone who came back in time to murder him....oh man, the possibilities are stranger than I can grasp sometimes

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Ok, then why come in here and comment at all? You enjoy bickering? Bantering, I'm up to it, I just have a hard time wondering why people do it....Trolling?? Well, your welcome, and I am a very open minded person, I like to consider all sides and all arguements, but your not even arguing....Very telling

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I think they did succeed. Well, sort of.

USA continued their technological story and the jews pretty much did get ejected and piled into that ugly little strip of pasture next to Palestine. Germany still exists and is stronger in many ways than the rest of the EU.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kinkykoala

Why comment? Just to point out to everyone that the OP, the one making the claim, holds the burden of proof. If you make the claim you are responsible for supporting it with whatever evidence you have at hand but the OP only has a poorly done Pseudoscience documentary from the history channel, hardly evidence in any real sense.

I'm confused as to how asking for evidence could be considered trolling on a forum where denying ignorance is the purpose. Show me evidence that the Nazis had time travel and did something with it and I'll believe it... make the claim without presenting evidence and I won't believe (and neither will most), its as simple as that.

edit on 27-11-2010 by Titen-Sxull because: added content

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
A well respected member here thinks the Nazi's are still pulling the strings.

www.jimmarrs.com...

www.amazon.com...

I'll put my money on Mr. Marrs rather than some no cred www. troll.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

People will probably scream blue murder about this, but if Hitler had won WW2 history would say that Hilter was the one who cleansed the world of the vile Jewish plaque. History is written by the winners. Many times through history the winning side has always defamed the conquered. In many cases destroying evidence that opposed their view of history. (no I am not trying to glorify Hitler)

Classic example

Henry VII 91457-1509) against Richard III (1452-1458)

Henry defeated Richard then went on to tell how Richard was a hunchback that murdered his nephews in the Tower of London. Richard was not a hunchback & it has never been proved he killed his nephews.
History or Propaganda?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Did I say they "had" Time travel???? Not at all, all I did was offer an hypothesis, and ask for some intelligent debate on the subject, I didn't anywhere in what I said say they "had" it....But thanks for playing little buddy

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by [davinci]

Yeah but he wouldnt have been allowed in the party if he didnt wear a costume.. and work uniform as a nazi wouldn't count as a costume..

I think the time is at hand..keep your friends close

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The NAZI bloodline is alive and strong in the USA today
thanks to "operation paperclip" and it is true that in the
UK our monarchy has there links to them to.

As for the time machine thing,a common theme that
seems to pop up in film's all the time like "HELL BOY"
and the NAZI BELL whatever it was does have mention
of it having an effect on time,but thats only speculation.

A lot of there idea's and methods are used today as well
as a lot of there technology and medicine so we do owe
the Germans a fair bit really.clever people.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Oh come on now.
The Nazi ideal was all about keeping a pure Arian blood line and perfecting the human form. You weren't allowed in the SS if you had a single filling in your teeth

You seriously think they would have let it degenerate into this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/58b5e2c67b7c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I must admit that i was surprised at the tenor of this thread, pleasantly surprised. There are two extraordinary photographs that you should check out, one entitled Berlin fake showing Hitler's body is enhanced and posted here. From this point on every i write is my opinion, so i don't get derailed justifying every sentence. Okay? What is being called alien is in truth indigenous to planet Earth. Not exclusively but they are the Master Race, not the German people. I can tell you that every empire, past and present were, and are under their control. They did not lose WWII, they just took over the victors. As for Hitler, it is probable that he is still alive in a space somewhere underground. Not because of Hitler himself but for the entities that embedded within his body. The next photograph is of Werhner von Braun taken in May 1945 on the occasion of his surrender to American military. In this photograph his left arm is in a cast. The important thing about this black and white photograph is to be seen in the dark areas of the picture, particularly on their clothing. You want to see aliens, download it and see for yourself.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by [davinci]
The EU is remarkablly similar to what the Nazi's had in mind, and it is HQ'd in Germany.

Sorry, but Brüssel is located in Belgium....

There are theories that Nazis were used for Zionism to later then have a reason to create a Zionist state - Israel. In my opinion that's way more plausible than all this "time machine crap"...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal

There are theories that Nazis were used for Zionism to later then have a reason to create a Zionist state - Israel. In my opinion that's way more plausible than all this "time machine crap"...
Huh? So the Jews sacrificed 6,000,000 of their people just to receive a small, worthless strip of land in the middle east? How does that even remotely make sense? Unless you also believe the Holocaust was faked?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

I'm just informing you of what many people think could be true. Just as the elite today doesn't care about you, they didn't do so back then either I guess. And a "useless strip of land" you say? You should research Zionism.

And no, I don't think the holocaust is a fake. Don't push me in the "anti-semite" corner because I'm not!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Cool post as soon as i finished watching the episode when it aired i knew it would be up here on ATS. Thats why i love this site.

What really got me was the use of the swastika. Of course symbols that we use now are taken from long ago and have different meanings but did hitler and the rest of them truly believe this stuff? What about the disappearances of the other heads and how come nobody has a trace of them? Funny sort of reminds me of that movie hellboy when they create that portal.

I think the whole nazi and third reich movement goes a lot deeper than "were blonde blue eyes and your not so thats bad."

I also wanted to add that from what I have read that ancient civs thought that the lighter you were the more powerful or grand you were. Could this be that because the aliens that visited were extra white? lol seems silly but thats just what ive read. I'll post links if anyone is even interested.

I definitely need to look into this more and find some sh*t that history channel didnt provide. Anybody else interested?
edit on 28-11-2010 by Sp33d because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
the Nazis even admit that they had extraterrestrial help ,the US didn't have any science worth a damn until we got some of these Nazis .We never have as a nation been very good at advancing scientifically ,that's because as soon as one of us finds a great invention the Coroporacratic Stormtroopers gooble it up so they can make a profit keeping it away from us . We have entire secret Nazi underground that receives trillions in black military budget money and just tells congress and the President to take a long walk off a short peer if asked what they are doing . I believe they are so corrupt that since the late 60's they haven't researched or developed anything . If they were poised to take over the world they would have done it .

I will say that if they were in touch with ETs who showed them these things then watch out for those ETs
if they ever do show up again we should kill them, they don't seem very nice if the Nazis learned about power from them

aren't there any good aliens?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

HA HA you have a point.
maybe charlie was some rouge mengaler gene
experiment gone wrong.

but there is still some truth to there been a germain
connection to the royle's in the UK.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Just because you have good ideas but implement them wrong doesn't make you evil, it makes you stupid. Hitler himself died, but the ideology he practiced is alive and well in the world. Whether you like it or not, a lot of TPTB and common folk alike practice the idea of a superior human race. Whites want it for themselves. Blacks want it. Muslims want it. The list is endless.

The only reason people don't fess up and admit to it is because nobody seems to "get" the first sentence in this post, so they are afraid of being lumped in with the likes of Hitler by other people who don't seem to get the first sentence either.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheShadows

Are you implying that an ideology of a superior human race is a good idea? I'm trying to understand what you are hinting at in the first sentence? While the actual quote is very true, the subtle undertones of your context are frightening to say the least.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Then their would be one race of blonde haired blue eyed people. They obviously failed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join