It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of UK police deliberately 'baiting' protesters.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

But with respect to the mod, how about when the police wear the uniform, they have the right to do as they please, and to destroy any life.

I would hardly say that is normal sane behaviour.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

They don't, in my experience.

Yours may be different, and your view may be tarnished in some form. But thats YOUR experience and YOUR perspective, not everyone elses.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
If this is the case, then I see no problem with this.

If mindless hooligans want to smash-up public property, then that is their problem, and they can't cry about it if - and when - they are brought to justice over their thuggish behaviour.

I'm trying to imagine the mindset of these knuckle-draggers; walking along the road, spotting a police van, and thinking ''Let's smash that up !''.

These thugs deserve everything they get.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Yissachar1
The man on the street has been denied his/her human right to education

So the man on the street is now banned from attending any school/University in the UK are they?

When was that law bought in, and exactly which law is it?

If you can afford £30.000 before you even blink for a uni education in the current climate then you are either very rich or am complicit in the denying of the guys who bled so his kids would have the human right of further education... We bled and caused bleeding for that!..

Do you honestly think that this treading on the man on the street will go unpunished?

I would move if I were you..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join