It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrails ..in datca turkey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Hello..its been a while since i've posted anything cuz i usually don't have much to contribute i just read you guys a lot.. also i'm hoping i;'m posting in the right area.

Anyway, i live in a very remote region of turkey now..(formerly toronto but its a long story)

Our skies are usually very blue, or rainy..on this particular day, they were blue..perfect sunny day..i was at a friends house..out of nowhere there was an abnormal amount of flight activity...planes just going back and forth, and none of the jet fuel was going away..one even made a crazy turn you wouldnt normally expect from a "passenger jet"

I happened to have my crappy digi in my car and realized that this wasn't normal at all...we never have that amount of air traffic in one day anyway..so i snapped some pics..ive been here for almost 5 years now and haven't seen anything happen in the skies like this, i saw this a few times early in the morning in brampton ontario but never here..anyway i know im rambling but, this day the skies were totally blue, for about 1 hour we had a succession of jets just going back and forth and in the pics you;'ll see that if there is anything looking cloudy its a chemtrail just dying out.

maybe im wrong, maybe its just what the skeptics say jet fuel but....i made an album of them for you guys, here ya go.

let me know if this photo album works, if not i'll manually upload them to photobucket or something..

violator007.myphotoalbum.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by depmode101

I say military exercise.
Any recent news on Turkey-Israeli relations? I heard that Turkey would go to war with Israel if it invaded Lebanon or something along those lines. Maybe this is just a drill, getting the old birdies warmed up?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I say military exercise.
Any recent news on Turkey-Israeli relations? I heard that Turkey would go to war with Israel if it invaded Lebanon or something along those lines. Maybe this is just a drill, getting the old birdies warmed up?

Well from here, i'm not reading much turkish news i read many many newsites daily, including 1 turkish 1 .. all online. but, this was not military. you have to take a look at where i am first of all to give you some perspective,

www.medvillas.com...

these weren't military exercises...i admit we have some jets once in a while but you hear them and don't see them....this certain day, they were slow and streaming that #..yknow what i mean? this was not a military exercise...i'm almost certain cuz why criss-cross an area of land which is basically a greek-turkish retirement home?

As for Israel, whatever happens happens i don't know what goes on behind closed doors but...i simply look at their location, they are surrounded...literally.. but with america's funding they have a LOT of weapons.

I've tried to stay away from the news today successfully, but ....my point is that these were slow moving planes when we barely have airplane traffic at all...and this # lingered in the air forever..make of it what you will cuz i've already come to my conclusions im just wondering wtf it is, like many people!

take care...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
They are contrails, doing what contrails do. It means there is sufficient humidity at flight altitude to form a contrail, and then enough humidity to keep it persistent. Usually this means that in the near future you will have a change in weather, most likely rain. I'm not familiar enough with the geographical aspects of Turkey to say anymore than that; having a sea, a desert, or high range of mountain (orography) to the west greatly effects the overall climate.
The many trails mean that there is an air traffic corridor. That they cross only shows that planes fly in many directions.
Don't be fooled by the much claimed "there isn't any reason to have planes fly over here, as there is no airport nearby" way of thinking. Pretty much every populated area on the globe has planes flying over, not landing at each and every airport between their "here and there".
All very common sights, all easily explained.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
so are you saying that only my post is that special combo of altitude/air/etc , or every contrail/chemtrail image ever posted is applicable to your theory?

(this is where we seperate the black and white on this matter according to you, im just curious no offense)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Although you say where you live now, in Turkey, is "remote" (haven't looked up "Datca" yet)...you can bet that flights still pass over your area, as they come and go all over the world.

Here is a site to reference: www.flightradar24.com...

(Needs a pretty fast connection, for best results....)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Yeah, those are chemtrails. You can tell by the way they expand.
Good pics!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Another "chemtrail" post.......even if your information source is wiki, can you not comprehend the concept of a jet engine, producing heat and moisture, at an altitude where the moisture becomes a "cloud"?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Yes, ......... of course...........

"chemtrails" overhead the (apparently picturesque?) city of Datca, Turkey....located on a narrow peninsula that juts into the Mediterranean and the Aegean...with the Greek island of Rhodes just, oh.....40-50 kilometers south.

Uh huh.

Like, there's no way any commercial jets fly through that airspace. Near the Mediterranean Sea. And Greece. Italy, way West. Rest of Europe, West and North....the former SSRs, to the North and East.

The ENTIRE Middle East to the...well, to the East and South (if you count Egypt) Well, of course, ALL of Africa is down South, too....

NO, no jets flying passengers around in THAT area. So, that little resort town of Datca must be "targeted" by so-called "chemtails"? Sure.....

....oh, for the typical American who may never have left the country...nor even his/her home state, a little tourism data:

www.tripadvisor.com...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTW...since we're in the region...if you ever get there, try to fit in a visit to Kusadasi, in Turkey. To see the ruins, of the ancient city of Ephesus. One good way is to book a cruise, say one that embarks from Athens, cruises the region, perhaps with a call in Istanbul, too....highly recommend such an itinerary.
edit on 29 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Ahhhh, the clear blue skies. You dont see that here in California anymore.

but on topic, most likely a military exercise

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by spolcyc

Um, yes.
A "military" exercise.
I agree.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Alright, i didn't want to come off as sounding as if no planes fly by.. There is air traffic, but..that day there was an unusually high amount of planes in succession going back and forth, leaving those plumes behind (there was not a cloud around) makes my right eyebrow raise...Make what you will of it, i don't think my mind can be changed..

Military craft whiz by us and you can't see the f'ers, but you can definitely hear them..

These were slow, apparently taking off and landing from the same spot (most) or simply turning around and backtracking and leaving that crap in the air.

Simply highly unusual and chemtrails isn't something i'm paranoid about but seeing pictures and hearing about the stories, i'm certain thats what it was...when you see how big the plumes were that lingered, cmon man..how come a jet normally has about 50feet of jet fuel behind that dissappears pretty quickly..this was much much different.

flame away..

d.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Have had the opportunity to visit that link I provided?

Here it is again ---- www.flightradar24.com...

You may wish to also read up on contrails....they aren't "jet fuel" streaming behind the airplanes:

www.contrailscience.com...

In addition, they appeared "slow" because of their altitude. Around 30,000 feet, and higher....that's 6-8 miles, 9-13 km. That distance, and moving around 480-500 knots. Contrails do NOT form at lower altitudes, such as when arriving/departing from nearby airports:

These were slow, apparently taking off and landing from the same spot (most) or simply turning around and backtracking and leaving that crap in the air.

No, not turning around and backtracking, either. Different flights, in different directions of travel.

....when you see how big the plumes were that lingered, cmon man..

When you read up on what contrails actually consist of.....you see that they are little different form cirrus clouds. AND, certainly you have seen cirrus clouds, before? They can remain airborne, and "linger", for quite a while...like many other forms of clouds. When atmospheric conditions are ripe, and proper, for them to form and remain.

...how come a jet normally has about 50feet of jet fuel behind that dissappears pretty quickly..

Again, as mentioned. NOT "jet fuel". (Airlines would go out of business, pretty quickly!! AND, the airplanes' range would suffer, IF "fuel" were spewing out the back!! That stuff's expensive!! And, if it's gone, engines don't work so well, either!!)

The short contrails, that evaporate/sublimate quickly after forming do so because the atmospheric environment, when they form, isn't conducive to their lingering, and remaining and growing into more extensive cirrus clouds.

The nature of the atmosphere is constantly changing, all the time. You can't SEE it, of course. With naked eyes. Clouds, when they form (and contrails) are visual indications, clues. Measurements, taken by equipment lofted in weather balloon packages take readings, to be interpreted by meteorologists.

It is all readily available, for study and research, on the Web......

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Your patience is admirable, whacker of weeds.......I gave up long ago....

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
*sigh*

Whatever man...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
umm interesting, Im about to return to Ozdere on 1st September, Iv not see any chem trails in Turkey in all the years iv been staying there, I know datca very well, i stay at big inexpensive hotel close to the harbour when im in town, im sure you know the place,

I know you get the odd flight per day going over as the tourist come in to Bodrum and areas, but to say your getting chemtraisl is rather alarming, I was in the understanding that the Turkish Military was controlling that air space rather tightly. I know that since the YTL was introduced that the Rothschild family had invaded in the form of EU management policies, Hence all the new cars you see on the roads now and the Tofas has become almost instinct,

Anyway i will report more news when i get into Turkey and settled in with a cup of "Chi" and a massive "Kar-Puss" (Tea and a Water Mellon)

Tamam,

Paul Abi

top topics

join