It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life after death-Frederic Myers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I have a link I would like to share about a very interesting man named Frederic Myers. I remember back when I use to be an atheist this is one of the men who really began to help me think in a more open minded way. I have checked around and as far as I can tell this is no hoax. www.trans4mind.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Your link is not working.
Could you update it?

www.near-death.com...
edit on 27-11-2010 by xizd1 because: added link

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by strawberry91

i don't necessarily believe in god, but i do appreciate some of the ideas pertaining to reincarnation and a chain of existences.
thanks for the link, it's very enlightening and makes me think.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I am an atheist and will probably always be one, barring some unforseen life-changing experience that is. I appreciate the link, though... It made for a very interesting read!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Sorry if there was any problem with the link guys, I was posting from my mobile so it was a little difficult to test.

I found it easier to believe in God when I realized its nothing like most religions portray god.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Friend, I myself have had a near death experience; you may find it here www.abovetopsecret.com...

perhaps you will find it of interest; there are many of us that have a lot of experiences to share...

seeker

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Does anybody think these NDE visions might be false and are the result of the use of advanced technology by aliens (Greys?) to implant false images and hopes about what happens after death?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Wonderful story, I have always been fascinated with NDEs. Thank you very much for sharing!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I think the greys that you are talking about want us while we are alive on this plane rather than in the afterlife, I don't believe they can touch us there. Of course I could be wrong!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Wow, amazing read. And it kinda makes sense, it also ties in with a lot of what I have been told by other sources.

new topics

top topics

join