It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone else noticed the TV show Conspiracy Theory is not being shown

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by evantide

Yeah, I've been there twice without ever looking around. Next time though I will make time to find those murals, if they're still there.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DonaldNewcomb
9:00 PM Conspiracy Theory Plum Island TV-14
10:00 PM Conspiracy Theory Area 51 TV-PG L
11:00 PM Conspiracy Theory Wall Street TV-PG L

i went to the tru tv website and found that it was scheduled for these times today, Anybody see them or was it as you said

I saw the one about Plum Island and some of the Area 51 episode last night. So it was on schedule for me.

OP, maybe you got the time zones mixed up somehow?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cLOUDDEAD

My guide shows the time slots in my timezone, so I really don't think its a possibility. Furthermore, if the 1st scheduled episode aired, and I saw it, the ones scheduled immediately afterwards should also air and there is no room for confusion there. This was the case in both instances. Is it a conspiracy, I dunno? But, it is somewhat convenient that a TV show that questions gov't motives and procedures would be replaced by another show that praises the gov't's criminal investigators and always ends with a conviction. Out of sight, out of mind plus a reinforcement of gov't power and authority.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I said before on a earlier post in this thread that season two only had six episodes and they were showing reuruns....i was wrong what had happened is on Tru-Tv's website they showed the topics of the first six episodes of the show and then went into reruns for about three weeks, so i thought that was all they filmed for season two but it wasen't the last two weeks of Conspiracy Theory have been new episodes and so will next weeks when they investigate what happened on 911 to the pentagon...

So i stand corrected they are showing new episodes of Conspiracy Theory again after a little break...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join