It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks 3 what information do you think will be released??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The latest round of released data from wikileaks will be released anytime. I wonder what you all think these files will contain??

I think these files will contain information of mostly black ops, secret planes, secret prisons, torture, murder and political assassinations. The world is gonna see just how low the USA has become in regards to human and civil rights and that we have no respect when it comes to sovereign rights of other countries and there laws.

What do you all speculate will be in these files when they are released?
edit on 26-11-2010 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I heard that at least with Turkey, we were funding the opposition and trying to start a civil war, while pretending to be their friends to their face.

If nothing else, Turkey will most likely kick out our ambassador, and join the other nations that have been screwed one too many times by USrahell too many times.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

I wasn't aware they were releasing another cache. Hm. It will probably have to do with foreign relations. I say this because the US contacted many countries today to try to 'get the first word' in. You know how kids do that with their parents....
anyywho---

btw Jeanius your avatar is hilarious, what is that from?

join