It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Pat-Downs Eh? Canadians Too Polite for TSA-Style Searches

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Yep i enjoy flying in Canada as well the security is firm but not harsh to dip into underwears and feel stuff like in the U.S. One incident happened to my mother in Puerto Rico returning back to NYC from vacation she was randomly stopped then searched and just wrecked her baggage looking through it and they said to her "someone has had drugs on them from a tip we have heard that fits your description" when i heard that i was outraged and so was she and my dad but she never said anything because of the fear she had at that situation..this a woman who has never gotten in trouble with the law never had a record anything to experience that for the first time must be scary esp at her age. Now in Canada i never really got questioned except for when i bring in electronics like my camcorder ipod and consoles etc they tend to look at them more and seperate from your stuff in your baskets, that's it.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
lol polite.

If somebody gropes me for any reason then they shouldn't be surprised if I swift kick them in the face. That's why Canadians don't allow this violation of our personal bubbles.

Just because TSA agents work for the government doesn't mean they should ever have to touch you. The fact that this happens on masse in the US is because the American people won't do anything about it. Evidently they must enjoy being molested for walking onto an airplane, because I don't see any changes going on down there.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
sooner or later some sort of false flag is gonna happen involving an airplane or airport or something and those pat downs will be something we will be used to, they should know that with news like this anyone could bring anything on board.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hypr2008

Canadians aren't stupid. We know that the TSA scanners are a scam. If anyone is determined enough to get a weapon on an airplane, then they will succeed, no new screening technology made by humans can ultimately beat humans.

Seriously, I'd be more afraid of a plane hijacker with martial arts training than some amateur with a bomb strapped to his balls or a knife shoved up his ass.

That testicle bomber guy that was such a big deal is the excuse for the TSA to see Americans naked and molest them. Funny thing is that this guy was aided through security by American agents who knew exactly what he was planning on doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join