It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton talks to China about Wikileaks release

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

The reason for Clinton would rest in the past diplomatic ties to Russia and China, unfinished business. Unfortunately this will only be a band-aid cure for whatever comes out of this leak. It can buy time but nothing else and time has run out.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

God that was my first thoughts upon reading who the players are.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Black_Fox

You are getting what I'm saying mixed up.
I'm saying we wouldn't support the war, now what other countries would have people support one against us.
They aren't going to war against us.. there are many steps before that.

There is a line, if it is crossed American's will fight for their freedom, I mean when they are really fighting for freedom, not people saying Iraq veterans "fought for your freedom!." Don't mistake that they won't and they government couldn't really use any major weapons one us. First the military would be torn apart, our soldiers aren't going to kill citizens. So there goes their fighters. The American people would win. You don
t think if we were rebelling, we wouldn't get support from other countries? You didn't give a lot of though to how it might go down. (I'm not trying to be a smartass just saying)

I agree with some of what your saying.
And i dont believe your trying to be a jackass,lol.
I respect peoples opinions,and welcome them.

But you see I have given it alot of though.
You only HOPE the soldiers wouldnt turn their guns on Americans.
But here is reason to believe they would and could....

G 20 Military police attack and assaulting civilians in Amarica

&

How close are we to Martial Law in the US? ALERT!

&

The Police State - REX 84 Preparation for Martial Law(start about the 4:30 mark)

&

Kent State, May 4, 1970: America Kills Its Children

Something to think about.............
edit on 27-11-2010 by Black_Fox because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Obviously it's damage control, the State Department must have an idea what's about to be leaked, and know it's not going to go over well with China, so soften the blow now.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Yeah.. I know. It would definitely be ugly, but for the most part I think the soldiers would support. Haha and there is a big difference between a soldier and a cop haha
An order to Kill regular Americans wouldn't be obeyed like an order to be a jerk and assault and beat protesters (I hope) But I agree, there would be some people who will follow those orders, but they will have a biiiig army to face should something like that happen.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I truly do hope your right.
I'd love to be wrong about this.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
What the hells a diplomatic cable anyways??? Video/audio/e-mails??????

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

C.I.A. Tweets.
2nd

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Why the hell would the cia be tweeting secret information that sounds half baked.

4rth line

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Haha..wha? I was joking (I hope) I think a cable is just another word for bits of information. I imagine they are correspondence between government officials apparently these are a lot to do with foreign policy, but I imagine they are about all kinds of things. I dont know for sure though.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Here's a relative video from earlier today:

MoxNews

spec
edit on 27-11-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

It could be that Wikileaks wants to cause world anticipation of the leaks to gain maximum exposure to the general public. This could be their insurance in case governments want to shut down Wikileaks or start arresting people related to the leaks. If the majority of the public finds this information to be credible and sinister, they will defend Wikileaks. It will be difficult for the governments to defend their attacks on Wikileaks and it may cause a giant backlash against the governments involved.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

To get their stories straight I suppose.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Wikileaks documents could be related to 9/11.
It would mean preserving the truth that is was a US false flag event to get into a war.
Info like that could effectively blow things out of the water.
Just a hypothesis.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Probally a hillary clinton sex tape with assange molesting her somewhere in the leaks. Speculation of course we really don't know... Maybe thats what the "insurance file" is.
edit on 27-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX

As I said on your other thread

Theres a new kid in town and his name is truth! S&F Go Julian Go

Indeed...i'm all for Wikileaks. This whole...it'll compromise national security BS is rediculous. If that is the case and the US are scared of this then whatever they have done they should have paid more attention to the consequences of their actions.

Did nobody ever tell TPTB that the liars always get found out?????

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I have read so many of the threads pertaining to this.

My first thought was pretty much the timing. I can't help but wonder about that. With us sailing right into the yellow sea where we are clearly not wanted on Sunday to "play war games", and this being released sometime today or very soon, I have to think the left hand is going to try to hide the elephant in the kitchen.

Many folks have said this can only lead to very bad things. While I agree with that, I also think as passive and apathetic as many Americans have become, it may very well take something very bad and ugly to Wake them Up.
I also think the American people just, let's say "Blinked" with the whole TSA thing. It has been a long time since I have really seen that much anger about something. So, the pot has had its first stir and it hasn't settled yet.

Im guessing WL is about to drop a bombshell that will have its own form of fall out. True, many folks will be clueless for awhile, but I think with people like we the readers of ATS, that will last a whole 2 seconds. I mean how long did it take for the TSA thing to become viral? That will be small potatoes compared to what this has the capability of becoming.

People are all ready mad and frustrated about a number of things. This could very well be what pushes us over the edge. Yes, as I stated, we have been pretty indifferent and complacent, but thats not to say when the right button has been pushed, we wont get really pissed off and finally do something. Will it be pretty? No, but it may be just what it needed to get people off their proverbial butts.

Even in Nature, a really bad storm has its own cleansing ways. We all feel we are on the brink of a change and it is definitely needed. We really can't hide or try to suppress something ugly because it may become uncomfortable for us. We let this mess happen by doing just that for too long. It is now time for everyone to pay the piper, and hopefully when this storm has passed, we will have a new dawn, and our 16 year old friend from above post, will have a brighter future.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

in such a large number of docs its possible that revelations on the most diverse areas are possible. there are no innocents in this world, every government has at a determined point something to gain or something to loose so action is taken to avoid losses and maximize gains.

I find positive the masks being taken off, but this, if happens will only be some kind of a computer reboot, in a few years everything will resume to normal order and all these fantastic news will be forgotten.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I was half hoping it would the Disclosure we are all waiting for, the existence of ET and Government collaborations with the ETs. Maybe this is why USA are ringing world governements up? The balloon is about to go up so everyone wants to be prepared. I know it is more likely to be Earthly matters than a Cosmic Watergate, but one can only dream!
and think what if?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

But I'm all for the naming and shaming the corrupt. I want to see it.

I WANT TO SEE THE TRUE PERSONALITY OF MY COUNTRY.

As a non-American I would just like to make the observation that I most sincerely hope that what is in these documents is not the true personality of your country.

The true personality of your Government it may be, but we know the unrealistically high proportion of representation of a certain group, and these people in addition are politicians.

Please do not destroy the hope that the ordinary American people are just good decent hard-working folk like so many in the rest of the world.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join