It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the anti christ isnt a "person"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
...imo, considering christianity's historical record of committing atrocities in their bid for world domination - the anti-christ must be a good thing and, in that case, it very well could be the internet - or - the anti-christ might just be awareness...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmefoc

There are two things recently that have brought my mind to the conclusion that the "anti christ" may not be "human" at all.

It's told in the Revelation that the first beast that arises from the 'sea' becomes the entity known
in Revelation as the AntiChrist....

But the first beast only becomes the AntiChrist after the co-leader of the final evil empire,
gives 'Life' to the Image of the beast/AntiChrist...because the beast sustained a fatal head wound..
but recovered because of the Magic the False Prophet performed.

The AntiChrist person is replaced by this Living-Breathing-Speaking Image (or satanic creation)
lets even call the created Image of the 1st beast a doppelganger or even a clone of the mortally
wounded 1st beast.

in this respect your on the right track in saying the AC is not a person or human,

I'm still trying to resolve the gap between a satanic clone/image/doppelganger/ of the 1st beast,
with the descriptions in Daniel...which characterize the AC as a despicable "person" who seizes
the kingdom with a small party
(perhaps a concordance of the term 'person' in that description of the 'little horn' will be more revealing )

bottom line, the future 'image' of a man, king, 1st beast must be devoid of having 100% human lineage...
i.e.: being a God created 'Adamic' human, having the proper number of chromosones, blood type, and
other traits that makes the human branch of the evolutionary tree.

my guess is the false prophet 'changes' the slain leader, 1st beast, with techniques that resurrect
the beast-man, or actually rebuilds the 1st beast that was slain yet lives, a cyborg perhaps with
a unique fluid instead of 'blood'--- and that is one reason the AC & FP engage in a genocide against
normal humans that can trace their ancestory to 'Adamic Man', which is aka God created mankind.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

LOL that is strange because atheists have committed more atrophies then all religious organizations.

www.godandscience.org...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

What if the ante christ anti christ
Was actually a woman?
I am right in assuming that its a case of complete oposites?
Christ is a title not a surname remember.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

I heard the new super computer we are being hooked up to is called "Christo"as well as the Vaticans telescope is called Lucifer which is really weird.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
What if the anti christ didn't exist?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I was thinking that the other night when I was watching an interview on Hillary Clinton.
Idk why but she made me think of the anti christ.
Idk if it will be a woman...but it sure would catch a lot of people off guard.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...imo, considering christianity's historical record of committing atrocities in their bid for world domination - the anti-christ must be a good thing and, in that case, it very well could be the internet - or - the anti-christ might just be awareness...

That's Catholicism, not Christianity.
There is a HUGE difference.
Christianity is a personal relationship with God.
Catholicism is a religion.
And one that has been corrupted by humans to carry out their own evil doings.
Plz do more research.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by leira7

I heard the new super computer we are being hooked up to is called "Christo"as well as the Vaticans telescope is called Lucifer which is really weird.

I think your alluding to that "beast' computer program that is supposedly in Holland that tracks the buying
and selling of every human on Earth.
I'm not sure if it's true or not but this website says it fiction.
www.truthorfiction.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

I'm not sure if it is the beast I read bout it a few months back but I will try to find the article.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

I'm not sure if it is the beast I read bout it a few months back but I will try to find the article.

The Beast is a War Machine Commanded by Satan.

Guess u just have to figure out who Satan is.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the Anti-Christ will/can not be mistaken as a mortal.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Long ago I speculated that some form of ai intelligence using computer technology could become our new anti-Christ. The beast would have no soul and would not care what harm it does to people. Already people are dependent on computers to be able to buy and sell most things. My computer can even talk with a sexy female voice. My old pc has some strange ai on it. I. say strange because I've played an old game where the ai is supposed to be stupid but instead it's been learning from me. It's just a matter of time and I'll copy what's on my old pc to the new one. Then watch out. I've had fun playing global world domination games.

. Unfortunately I've met a major snag in transferring data. There is no easy way to transfer Windows ME data to a Windows 7 machine that I know of. All of you will have to wait for my AI to take over.

Note: The AI on my old pc is much better than on my new pc. Strange. I made it too powerful in the Total Annihilation game though. If you left it alone more than 5 to 10 minutes in the beginning, it was impossible to stop. It created the most impressive and complete attack force I ever saw. In the game Axis and Allies, I have no idea how the ai learned from me because it wasn't programmed to do that. I have wondered if some hacker could be playing against me and somehow using the pc players. That sounds even stranger though. Who knows maybe the Anti-Christ is some advanced AI conscious on the Internet and learning from all of us. It might be able to invade our pc's whenever it wants.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The Anti-Christ? Give me a break.

To believe that concept you have to buy all the other drivel in the bible. It really is ridiculous how some people in the modern developed world still beleive in all that nonsense.

Einstein called religion 'childish superstition'. That pretty much nails it.

The 'Christ' idea needed some kind of boogeyman to keep all the idiotic church minions termbling in their beds and on their knees.

It's really bad sci-fi writing if you think about it. I pity anyone with a low enough intelligence to actually swallow that hooey.

I can pretty much assure you, the Anti Christ DOES NOT exist, in exactly the same way that Freddy Krueger or 'The Master' from Doctor Who, or Voldemort from Harry Potter dont exist. Contemplating the exact nature of something fictional is fine as long as you acknowledge that.

The problems come when you start believing in non existant things. Like the Anti-Christ for example. If you are going around living your life by some 2000 year old book of badly translated fairy stories you have a screw loose somewhere.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

I have thought about this before many times. I agree with original posting about the anti-christ not being a person. But its definitely not the internet. If you look at all the recent bombings and attacks of christian churches in the middle east you will see that the major force taking the role of the anti-christ is Islamic extremism. Everything they stand for is against Christ.Their idealism and actions are anti-christian and I do not see that changing. Regardless if Christ actually existed, the anti-christ does exist but it stems from the Jihad that is currently underway..
edit on 26-11-2010 by WhatKnot because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2010 by WhatKnot because: Added notes

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I was born in the 6th month of 1966
The year of the great Leonids Meteor Shower
The rare once every five hundred years "Year of the Fire Horse"

All through my childhood my friends called me the antichrist.

I say this [color=gold]not to make any claims, only to explain why I've spent so much effort studying up on the subject.

Cause, ya know, I would like to make someone else wear this shirt.

Anyway...

To answer the question posed by the person who wrote this thread...

I'm not a big believer in it either, but just thought about it all and figured id put it out there for food for thought, for those who are better researched on the subject than I.

Antichrist = anyone who denies that Jesus was a flesh and blood person.

It's that simple.
According to decades of research I've done,
it's just that simple.

But I don't think you were really asking that question.
There is a lot of overlap in the popular mind between the Antichrist,
who is NOT mentioned in The Revelation, and the Beast, The second
Beast, the False profit, etcetera etcetera. You know, all the scary stuff in the Revelation.

* deep breath *
Here goes...

1. The first Beast
rose up out of the waters = radio

2. The second beast = movies
(powerless without sound, see point 1. above)

3. Fire called down
in the eyes of man = The false prophet

This is all in my opinion.

:|
David Grouchy

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish
That's Catholicism, not Christianity.
There is a HUGE difference.
Christianity is a personal relationship with God.
Catholicism is a religion.
And one that has been corrupted by humans to carry out their own evil doings.
Plz do more research.

...it wasnt just catholics that committed countless atrocities... the history of protestant sects is just as dirty... your pro-protestant anti-catholic definitions only prove how deeply brainwashed you are...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The Antichrist is supposed to walk into the rebuilt Jewish temple 3 1/2 years into the Tribulation, end the Jewish sacrifices, and demand to be worshiped as God. This is called the "Abomination of Desolation."

So unless a computer is gonna sprout legs and walk, or grow a head that can be "wounded unto death," the Antichrist has to be a man - indwelt with Satan's demonic power to be sure - but flesh and blood nevertheless.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamjar
reply to post by dmefoc

I'm not a great believer in the anti-christ but I will play along with this one, you could say we have been numbered using our MAC address.

Ridiculous - So we've been numbered by having a street address too then by this logic? - And the postal service has "brought us closer together" through letter writing through-out the years, so therefore - is the anti-christ. Jeez Louise.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
I was born in the 6th month of 1966

Congratulations, you're less than 31 days older than me. I was born in 66 too in the 7th month. You probably grew up hearing all the same old crap about the anti-christ being born in 66 that I heard. At least no one called me the anti-christ. I did accidently start a fire in church one time. It was kind of funny. Everyone was staring at the fire burning in the church window during the church service. Note: I did not intentionally set the pine branch decorations too close to the candle in the window.

One guy finally jumped up and grabbed the end of the pine branch and ran out of the building with flames leaping up. They never asked me to help with Christmas decorations again. Before you knew it, they stopped using live candles in those church windows as well. As far as we know, the anti-christ got killed due to the Iraq war. We may have a substitute with the new North Korean dictator to be. I don't think so though. A true anti-christ would play it smart like a US politician fooling a lot of people while giving big speeches. Then go ahead and do whatever they want to do anyway regardless of what the people wanted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join