It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the anti christ isnt a "person"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
So, I dont know exactly where to put this, and maybe I have all my facts wrong, but I had this thought and figured what better place to throw it out for review than ATS..

There are two things recently that have brought my mind to the conclusion that the "anti christ" may not be "human" at all.

The anti christ is said to bring people together, ect ect.. what do we have currently that has brought the world closer together than ever before? The internet!

What on the internet is promising to bring about the end of corruption? Wikileaks (sort of)

So I ask, does it make sense that maybe, just maybe we have been lookin in the wrong spot to speculate for an "anti-christ" when we are either all on it all the time, feeding its fire (the internet) or we are all witnessing the soon to be unveiled anti-christ in wikileaks?

Thanks for listening.. Happy Friday!!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

I'm not a great believer in the anti-christ but I will play along with this one, you could say we have been numbered using our MAC address.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
anti chrits is an idea, like atheism and open minded thinking, science, knowledge, technology. anything that takes us away from the rule of christianity. propaganda at its best, dont learn, stay ignorant, because its against jesus christ.

they know that once you start educating yourself, you start questioning the system. that's my take on it.

DENY IGNORANCE
edit on 26-11-2010 by vjr1113 because: sp

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Im not a big believer in it either, but just thought about it all and figured id put it out there for food for thought, for those who are better researched on the subject than I.

CX

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This actualy makes perfect sense when you meet my girlfriends cat.

Psychopathic to the last.

Not that i believe in the anti-christ and all that, but they do say its a beast, so you have a point.

CX.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Here is a clue"

The number of this "man" is actually

X sixhundred
I ten
S and six

another clue:

X ---> I

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I like it.

Maybe some biblical scholars can lay out some bible references regarding the anti-christ which could be something other than a human.

Internet is a good idea I like it. It doesnt rule out other 'things' etc.

Anti-christ bilbical quotes:

www.squidoo.com...

www.angelfire.com...
edit on 26-11-2010 by maluminse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

im not gonna lie, i have NO CLUE wtf youre talkin about.. lol

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
Here is a clue"

X sixhundred
I ten
S and six

another clue:

X ---> I

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I heard somehwere, that the computer represents 666 and even the name computer spells out 666. That's pretty crazy if true. When you think about it, there is a protocol, or a kind of command system that computers follow, it is something devoid of natural life, man-made, and now, it is making people feel like they can find anything, and believe anything, just simply by Goolging it.

The Question is: If Humans were to successfully and accurately place all known information, every thought, every idea, every tweet or blog post, into an I-N-T-E-R-N-E-T would that mean that our collective intelligence could surpass or equal that of The Master Architect of The Universe?

Since I happen to not be sleeping, I'll answer that for everybody: NO.
10 is as good as we can get, until we are One.

Humans, give up, end it, you'll never be 11.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Sorry not yet guessed it is
but once recognized well known it is

Sorry couldn't resist a little force be with u stuff.

edit on 26-11-2010 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
Here is a clue"

X sixhundred
I ten
S and six

another clue:

X ---> I

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

Shhhh its not a P the U part is the bottom extend it. yes it is that.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
wheres my suprise lol.

its called chi rho is it

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

the surprise is u should have remembered what it stands for.
edit on 26-11-2010 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
i get you now

i know what it stands for lol,

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Some religious organizations believe that the Roman Catholic Church meet all the criteria of the Anti-Christ, with the Pope at its center. They declare this for numerous reasons including that members of the church must kneel before a priest to confess their sins, and then ask the priest to forgive their sins. I remember some other things like the 4th Commandment talks about keeping the Sabbath Holy. The Sabbath being the 7th day, and that the Catholic Church changed it from the 7th day(Saturday) to the 1st day (Sunday). The one that I found most interesting has to do with Popes title Vicarius Filii Dei . The number 666 when calculated using gematria corresponds to this title.

V I C A R I V S F I L I I D E I TOTAL
5 1 100 0 0 1 5 0 0 1 50 1 1 500 0 1 666

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
To quote 2 John 1:7 "For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the Antichrist."
basically this is saying the "Antichrist" is defined as anyone who doesn't believe Jesus is the divine son of God.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

You may be on to something... but not everyone in the world has internet.
3rd world countries. Like Zimbabwe are very poor...

My guess is that the anti christ is the catholic church or the pope.
I have a theory, which I'm not sure if was revealed to my by the holy spirit
or not but it goes as such.
The world will become in debt to each other, so much so that if one nation falls,
all the others will.
This will be a time of crisis. Riots and such.
Someone (or thing) will bring peace to the earth by setting up a new world order (my guess
the catholic church for they have extraordinary wealth in gold and silver.)
They will pay off everybody's financial 'debt'. Much like Christ payed off our spiritual debt
for our sins. But this will be a phony unlike the true Christ.
If this happens do not accept money or payment from this institution, they might
require you to renounce whatever faith you have and follow them.
This could be the mark of the beast.
I do not claim to be a prophet, nor do I claim to be all knowing,
but I do claim to have the Holy Spirit inside me,
and I do not want to lead anyone astray from the true teaching of the Lord Jesus Christ,
if you think there is merit in anything I say please pray to Christ for understanding.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Maybe Antichrist is whatever is at the end of the pointed finger.

Second line.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join