It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Injured During Basketball Game, Gets 12 Stitches in Lip

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

edit on 27-11-2010 by LadySkadi because: no longer fun, just bored

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
My, aren't you witty.

Yes, but that is for another thread.

Hey, still waiting on that video, that is apparently not coming.
But we can all see how much you are trying to make it so. Keep working on it...
You might actually find one and in so doing, add more high priority info. to this thread.
Can't wait.

Great!
I will be sure to personally send you a message immediately when it happens so you don't miss it.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
how can you even play against the president. i saw him play against a bunch of guys that were obviously at least former college basketball players if not pro and he looked like mj out there.

they must let him score. this poor guy probably got sick of it and threw an elbow. now he hurt obama's ego because obama is so deluded he thinks he's the next carl malone.

i bet obama took the basketball home so no one else can play.
edit on 27-11-2010 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I guess that's what happens when you play basketball while the country is falling apart.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

If it was me I would have aimed a little higher.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Ok. I've played basketball for 10 years. His injury is common among basketball players. It's not even a serious injury. This is yellow press news. I don't know why people are interested in something so trivial. Why is something so insignificant in news?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I support President Obama, but I'm a little pissed off that he was playing basketball during such a troublesome time in world politics. We are about to start military maneuvers near China, and he's playing basketball???

And also, because of his injury, he wasn't available to go to the White House Christmas Tree lighting. That's unacceptable. He missed his official duties because he got injured playing ball...What is he? A teenager?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
I support President Obama, but I'm a little pissed off that he was playing basketball during such a troublesome time in world politics. We are about to start military maneuvers near China, and he's playing basketball???

And also, because of his injury, he wasn't available to go to the White House Christmas Tree lighting. That's unacceptable. He missed his official duties because he got injured playing ball...What is he? A teenager?

Sorry. He missed only the "welcoming" of the tree, but he still should have been there. He's looking like a real prima donna.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It's the risk you take when you play any sport. Plenty of flying hands and elbows in basketball. I am surprised he hasn't pulled a hamstring on the Golf course yet.

Wonder if he'll show his face on camera with his new fat lip?? Probably just a staged event to make him look tough to his political opponents abroad. We know that Putin already thinks he's a Nancy boy.

They are just trying to man him up a little bit.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Haven't seen this thought here yet, so I'll say it ~

Get Well Soon, President Obama

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
rough pickup game? like the Chicago bath house rough?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

...What is he? A teenager?

No he's a PUPPET!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

He missed only the "welcoming" of the tree, but he still should have been there. He's looking like a real prima donna.

It does seem like Obama misses a lot of events because he would rather be doing something else like golfing, basketball or vacationing.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
How is this at all humorous?

*snip*

Yes this is kinda funny. It's human nature to find humor on the misfortune of others. Just look at comedy. 80% of it involves someone walking into a light pole or getting smacked on the nuts with a shovel.
I think this topic would be better at BTS or is it the new 'off topic' section of the board. This is just entertainment news.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

It's not even December yet....

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Probably did it checking to see if there was milk in it

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
While I can't stand Obama and his blinding arrogance, I still felt bad for the guy upon hearing about this. He's still a human being for goodness sake....Then again, he could be a clone, alien from the future, cyborg, etc... in which case I wouldn't feel bad for him.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
They are just trying to man him up a little bit.

First rule of presidental fight club...there is no presidental fight club!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Don't know why same are getting so upitty..
I remember coming off my bike and doing a chin plant..
Once my mates knew I was OK they almost peed themselves laughing..
It's normal...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
How is this even news? -_-

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join