It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Injured During Basketball Game, Gets 12 Stitches in Lip

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
So the god king dose bleed

He is just a man
edit on 26-11-2010 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
No one was acting like that.

Yes, some were.

Seriously this is the most inane thread I have ever seen and I feel bad for contributing to it... Three times, even. Yeeeeesh.

Can't help you there. It's your own fault. Listen to your inner self.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I cannot believe everyone is buying the official story so easily. It could have well been that his puppet master pulled a string a bit too hard to remind Obama where his loyalties really lie.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Or the puppet master could have pimp slapped him

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillbilly4rent
reply to post by ararisq

Or the puppet master could have pimp slapped him

I don't know, he has been towing the line pretty good.

I'm sure his handlers are pleased.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Well, it's not funny to laugh at anyone getting hurt; it is in very poor taste. It wasn't funny when Mr. Bush had his accident and it's not funny now. Honestly I don't understand how anyone could find it funny.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I think the key thing you are all missing is that the secret service is missing a vital component to their training regiment. All the Secret Service members need to be taken for a special 6-week training course entitled: Setting the pick.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gallopinghordes
Well, it's not funny to laugh at anyone getting hurt; it is in very poor taste.

You are entitled to your OPINION.
It's amazing how TV shows like "Americas funniest videos" & other such shows ever made it.

Those shows were nothing but people getting hurt like getting hit in the balls. Sometimes it is funny.

I think the reason some here don't find it funny is because it's Obama. This thread would would not have been moved into this wasteland and instead vaulted to the "breaking news" section if it was Bush or anyone except a dem.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Karmaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Seems to me he got a shot for running his mouth, no? lols/.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher

If that was the way Karma worked, we'd ALL be walking around with 12 stitches on our mouth.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

If that was the way Karma worked, we'd ALL be walking around with 12 stitches on our mouth.

Depends.. how many broken promises and cheap shots have you pulled on a population of 280 mil+ lately? I know karma bumps me around a lil bit

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

Depends.. how many broken promises and cheap shots have you pulled on a population of 280 mil+ lately? I know karma bumps me around a lil bit

LOL! And that points to a silly accident rather than any karmic retribution
If karma was tit for tat.. he'd be evaporated like nearly every other politician.

Hey, that sounds kinda nice actually! *POOF* and the world resets.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Laughing at peoples injuries? Tabloid Journalism at its lowest.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Tabloid journalism ... pretty much like this thread, though I would not call it Journalism...

*Laughing at the thread and the attention seekers*

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

So you have never laughed when watching TV and someone gets hit in the balls or falls off a trampoline or walks into a pole? There are plenty of shows which show such things as comedy. If you have never laughed at such things then I feel sorry for you and you should really try and work on your sense of humor.

link   

Originally posted by gallopinghordes
reply to post by WhatTheory

Well, it's not funny to laugh at anyone getting hurt; it is in very poor taste. It wasn't funny when Mr. Bush had his accident and it's not funny now. Honestly I don't understand how anyone could find it funny.

There is a German word that describes that kind of mindset. Schadenfreude - pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others.

"people with low self-esteem are more likely to feel schadenfreude than are people who have high self-esteem." - wiki entry on schadenfreude.

I tend not to make close friends out of people who display strong traits of schadenfreude seeking behavior. It's a very sick mindset.

link   
No...... I don't think its funny. I think its damn serious and the SOB needs another punch in the mouth and then some. All those scumbags that don't want to uphold what the American people REALLY want need to be punched in the mouth and then locked LOCKED UP!

The scumbag mentioned in the OP is just one of the thousands of scumbags ruining our country and getting rich off of it and getting away with it! These scumbags INDIVIDUALLY, INDEPENDENTLY spend millions a WEEK on needless garbage wile this country falls farther and farther in debt! Don't you people get it? This scumbag spends more of this country's money on his family vacations then most of us make in a lifetime! In the middle of a depression!

ITS NOT ABOUT RIGHT OR LEFT ITS ABOUT RIGHT AND WRONG! IF YOU DON'T UPHOLD OUR CONSTITUTION YOUR IN THE WRONG SIMPLE AS THAT.

So hell ya I give two big thumbs up for the guy who did it, God I hope it was on purpose! If I ever get close enough to one of these scumbags their split lip will be!

Watch your ass scumbags were coming and............

WE! WILL! WIN!

-Alien-

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Tabloid journalism ... pretty much like this thread, though I would not call it Journalism...

*Laughing at the thread and the attention seekers*

Probably get this pulled for being off topic but Im sincerely curious... attention seekers by posting on a thread? Even if you think Im guilty of it ( I wont be offended, I know my own motivations) Im interested on hearing why its attention seeking or what is seen as attention seeking. Sincere question.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
No offense to OP, but I'd call this BTS material.
2nd

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

By attention seeking (and I'm not singling anyone out) I'm specifically talking about those who are treating this topic as tabloid fodder or those who are taking the situation and making it about political tripe... It's "funny" because it's Obama, it's "news" because it's Obama and it's an ATS thread, because it's an excuse to "poke" at the man. It's definitely not "breaking or global news" and I'm finding it difficult to find anything about it that I should "care" about. If there's some reason I missed, please let me know... (sincere request)...

edit on 26-11-2010 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join