It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox New Calls For National ID Card

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I apologize in advance for not having an official link to the comments made on the network, but they were made this morning (11/26) on Fox News of course on the show "Fox and Friends". He might repeat himself as this was just said about a half an hour ago. Regardless, I'd still like to get an open discussion going on the topic at hand and what the reaction would be if said card would be actually issued to Americans.

This conversation started by asking the question is the TSA doing its job which is basically protecting aircrafts from potential threats. Now I thought this would get interesting when asked could the scanners actually detect threats, but instead of answering that question the topic was quickly changed to we should have them in all manners of mass transpertation like subways etc. From there it went to one of the hosts saying "i like the idea of a national security card, unlike a drivers license, that people can carry to basically skip security" ...i might be paraphrasing a bit.

I literally jumped out of my seat when I heard them actually talk about this because "conspiracy theroists" have been talking about this national card for years now. Countless infact have dubbed this the New World Order hot topic as it were. The thing that really bothers me is that this card wouldnt just stop at transportation (as if thats not bad enough) because whats stopping it from being implemented in everything we do on a daily basis? Also, what would happen to the millions in this country that have already been put on the no fly list for basically no reason?

I again apologize for not having a link, hopefully someone posts it on youtube later today and I can update this thread. To make up for it in the time being, Ive done a few searches of youtube and found Fox News interviewing Ron Paul in March 2010 on the subject. Also Judge Andrew Napolitano on Freedom Watch (also Fox News) in April. Updated with Michael Savage in March 2010.

www.youtube.com... - Ron Paul
www.youtube.com... - Andrew Napolitano
www.youtube.com... - Michael Savage "the right wing has been screaming about this conspiracy for over 25-30 years and here it is coming forward right infront of your eyes.."
edit on 26-11-2010 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

Fools.
Identification cards to pass security? Beating their own system are they?
Cards cannot stop bombs, I don't care what you say.
This is very bad. One day Ms. Napalitano mentions it might be a good idea to increase TSA presence to all modes of transport, the next day they are trying to push the issue into the MSM, starting with FOX of course, to get all the moron patriots to say yes, mention the conspiracy theorists to make denial of the idea sound crazy and acceptance of it goodthink, normal, like accepting anything that a conspiracy theorist rejects makes you sane...
This ain't good fellers.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

dont we already have this its called a driver license?Oh no they will want you to use it for everything lol.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Your thread title is wrong.

I saw the show. FOXwas NOT calling for a National ID Card.

The TV talking head wasn't calling for a National ID Card.

He asked the guest if the guest thought a National ID Card would be helpful for airport security.

Obviously it wouldn't be helpful because the terrorists would find a way to forge them.

The TV News fella was just asking the question.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This was killed a few years ago now its back..and imho: a necessary and obvious steptowards a closed down totalitarian society.

IMHO:

The real danger here is it (implys/includes) a single file location accessible by all govt.officials state local &fed. Our info is out there now floating around in cyberspace but like fish in a large "school" there's a certain inherent privacy in being lost in sheer numbers.

One web site has your full name; another your name and phone number; some where out there is your social security number. some where else a gallery of pictures from your last vacation.now they could be put under one file and accessed by govt.

Make a few political outbursts for the opposition party and the local party boss who also works at the dmv can transpose the last two numbers of your national id card # "oopsy" ( justa typo); and the number doesn't exist. Makes it tough to do anything like get through Napolitanos grocery market "security" checkpoint.

I can't emphasize enough this is not as harmless as everyone will say.You gotta think at least one step down the tracks to see where they are leading us.

Instituting this is an act of putting your head willfully in a noose and handing the trap door lever to any body with a civil service job and access to the "system". Why would you make it easier for the govto control you?
edit on 26-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

youknowyou'lneed govt approval to shop, work,fly ( the obvious one),cross state borders.

Added: BUT anything If it It "keeps us safe" right"???
Judge Napolitanlo From march 2010

From May 2005:

May of 2008

edit on 26-11-2010 by 46ACE because: added

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
see reply below.
edit on 26-11-2010 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The ptb know that they have the tools now to beat all people. Thats why this is being so heavily now.

Resistence is futile, like in the borg in star trek thing. Maybe that sort of thing is conditioning, lol.

But it really is over as far as i am concerned, and i am sure william cooper knew it too, when 911 happened, you could tell from his voice, that he knew the american people where nothing anymore.

I think the ptb have too much for the people.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by asperetty

Fools.
Identification cards to pass security? Beating their own system are they?
Cards cannot stop bombs, I don't care what you say.
This is very bad. One day Ms. Napalitano mentions it might be a good idea to increase TSA presence to all modes of transport, the next day they are trying to push the issue into the MSM, starting with FOX of course, to get all the moron patriots to say yes, mention the conspiracy theorists to make denial of the idea sound crazy and acceptance of it goodthink, normal, like accepting anything that a conspiracy theorist rejects makes you sane...
This ain't good fellers.

Well... Given that so far there have been a very few "bombs" or other issues on planes that were not, in some way, orchestrated by Them, then surely ID cards (Nazism creeping) will not stop Them, eh?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Actually I'm surprised that you Americans don't have ID cards. In my native country we have an ID card, an address card (We receive this after 14 years of age), a Universal HealthCare card (TB Card, as we call it. This gives free healthcare in my country.) and a driver license and / or passport which is optional (Although our ID cards are valid as a passport in the E.U.). ID cards are really good to learn the true identity of the people. In my country no one can claim he is from our country if he doesn't have a valid ID (Illegal immigrations already solved. We don't have many illegal immigrations because of this.). I'm actually wondering how your country can work without it.

How is it working in the U.S.? Whoever doesn't have a driver license that one doesn't have any sort of valid ID? Or what? It seems the present U.S. system sucks in this case.
edit on 26-11-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

dont we already have this its called a driver license?Oh no they will want you to use it for everything lol.

the drivers licenses are close but not really as tied together as this would be.
And more importantly: I have a choice to drive or not.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The Fox morning show and everybody on it make me nauseous. They act like idiots and try to make a joke about everything, even when on a serious topic.

Anyway, when it comes down to it, if Govt wants to force us to adopt a National ID, theyll do it and we wont be able to do a thing about it.
Theyll make it a requirement to get a job, drivers license, social aid, medical care etc...
Waaait a minute, that sounds very familiar, yea, we already have one of those, its just not bio-chipped yet..

Its blue, it has 10 numbers and when it was introduced, they said it would NEVER, EVER be used for Identification purposes.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Animatrix

The only think I'd like to add is that we need to remember the "nekkid scanners" were turned off ( even if only for a day).If enough people yell "no" we may not prevent it in the end; but it kicks the can farther down the street. Someday somebody will have to deal with regaining freedom under a controlled system where they won't have weapons; they'll be monitored every where they go and it will be legal for the Dept of "Pre-terrorism" to open your life like a book for the slightest frown or smirk at a helpful govt "representative".
If you won't stand for freedom now when its easy and doesn't cost anything;what's makes you think you'll stand when "they" have the complete upper hand?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

My life is like what you describe already in london. I have had no privacy for 18.5 years. I would assume peopel in usa also have this doen to them.

Its already over, and one day it will be us all, but who knows how far it has gone already?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by 46ACE

My life is like what you describe already in london. I have had no privacy for 18.5 years. I would assume peopel in usa also have this doen to them.

Its already over, and one day it will be us all, but who knows how far it has gone already?

Scary stuff Andy... how do you"find" living under all that surveillance? Does it "chafe" or do you eventually just forget what it was like to just walk down the street to the market unmonitored/unmolested.You guys have the camera positions with the "loud speakers" don't you? ( in case you drop a gum wrapper..." pick that up and be well citizen")

fantastic 1971 classic cult film (trailer below) :"THX 1138" George lucas was a prescient genius

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by 46ACE

Unlike the UK (infact inpart because of England), the people of America have a constitution to protect them from their government. Now Im not saying the UK is bad or that I have anything against the English people, but the case here is that we are supposed to be a free people and our rights are being stripped from us (literally in the case of the TSA) in the name of safety and security. The problem with this of course is that The United States was established on the belief that its better to be FREE than to be safe. What the American people dont understand is that freedom doesnt come freeley and that in most cases, throughout history, a nations people had to fight tooth and nail to remain free. Nazi Germany is the result of the attitutde you are expressing in this thread.

The problem is people simply do not learn. The United States today is a shining example of that. This country used to be number one in EVERYTHING! From education to manufacturing to technology we were number one. Go look where the USA stands in education right now and compare it to 10 years ago. Then compare that to 10 years prior. You will see the gradual decrease. Look at cities like Detroit and what they were and what they've become.

Now we can go into declassified documents showing how the US government stages attacks of "terror" to meet their political goals and to do so we need to look no further than Vietnam and the Gulf of Tonkin incident. Do you have any idea how many lives were lost in that war?

but instead may have involved the "Tonkin Ghosts",[6] and no actual NVN Torpedo Boat attacks

en.wikipedia.org...

Operation Northwoods which was a PLANNED FALSE FLAG operation...

Operation Northwoods, or Northwoods, was a false-flag operation plan that originated within the United States government in 1962. The plan called for Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other operatives to commit genuine acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere

en.wikipedia.org...

And after reading that you want me to believe building 7 fell into its own footprint by fire alone? You want me to believe that Im being put through cancer indusing radation boxes and/or being sexually assaulted by braindead TSA workers in The United States of America to save us from CIA boogeymen in caves halfway around the world?!

Here this explain how the CIA helped these boogeymen in pajamas by not only training them but funding them aswell: en.wikipedia.org...

The people in this Nation need to wake up, do their research, and come to their own conclusion instead of being lead by corporate media telling them what they want you to hear. Ask any living Nazi soldier why he faught and they'll tell you they were told the same thing the US was telling their people. Infact, dont take my word on that..
www.youtube.com...

Im rambling at this point, but the attitude you express of just "lets give up" is a road that leads only back to Nazi Germany. Like you said this isnt just a problem in the USA. The people around the world and especially in the UK need to have a sense of hope and laying down and giving up isnt the answer.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Here we go have a barcode too:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I am so sick of hearing about this,when is enough enough?Their not going to stop until we have a government spy in every one of our houses?this is insanity at its best,we need to stop this madness now!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
What exactly is wrong with citizen ID cards? Citizen IDs are common all over the world, we have had them for over 60 years now, and there are no issues with it. How can they even be abused?
Without an easy way to quickly identify a citizen from non-citizen, every immigration policy will fail, so its especially needed in countries which suffer from widespread illegal immigration.

Majority of countries have them, even compulsory:
List of national identity card policies by country
edit on 26/11/10 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

The people know that gov will have a big databse on you then, and it may be used against you. Totally innocent things can ruin you.

But they are coming and nothing can be done to stop it.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

The people know that gov will have a big databse on you then, and it may be used against you. Totally innocent things can ruin you.

How exactly is a paper ID card enabling the gov to database personal things about you? (or, those which they could not learn before by other means if they want?)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join