It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I understand its a scary subject but>

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
What is your Hell or Heaven like in your imagination?

We as a people have all thought of the punishment of our sins, to the good deeds of our hearts.
In that process of the imagination we have imagined the worst of dying and going to hell, to the ever lasting life of Gods Eternal Heaven.

My Worst Hell imaginative thought, is to look up in the casket i was buried in for all eternity.

My Heaven imaginative thought would be, me and one woman of virginity, who cleans cooks and just stays in a woman’s place like a woman supose to…period !

But really ,will I ever see my kids again ,can me and the family down here live up there ...in eternal goodness?

What are some of your Heaven and Hell imaginative thoughts?

edit on 26-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: they told me too

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Aww it's just a song... no good quotes.

Let me refresh your thoughts...
(sadly you need the volume up, the pillock cant encode goodly proper like)

Now that's wonderful - when I think of hell, I hope he is there... So... Just... Fascinating... for a made up dude and all.. Pinhead is the best

--

Actually, the best one clip I remember from this series is from # 2 - where the mad doctor is forced to become a xenobyte.. he emerges, contorted and disfigured, dismembered and grinning - proclaims... "And to think.. I hesitated.."

Hahaha.. Oh man, wonderful...

I know that is my version of hell, inescapable and binding..

edit on 26/11/2010 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Interesting thread. I do not believe in a heaven or a hell, however, just for craps and laughs, I'll play.

The absolute worst vision I have of hell is to be surrounded by a bunch of self-righteous and sanctimonious charlatans, spewing meaty-mouthed platitudes full of self-aggrandizing piety
Anyway, this includes, but is not limited to, sniveling little creeps like Pat Robertson, Ted Haggard, Eddie Long, Joseph Smith, L. Ron Hubbard, and many others. I am not being facetious... This would be absolutely horrifying for an atheist like myself. However, I would probably be able to take some comfort in the fact that they would all be there to suffer for all eternity with me.

As far as my best vision of heaven? Being re-united with my parents, grandparents, brothers and sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins, chidhood dog, friends, enemies, ex-girlfriends, flings, one-night stands, and my eventual wife (still young... There's still some fun to have). There would have to be a lot of fun things to do, though... The last thing I would want to do is grow tired of heaven, especially if we are to be there for all eternity.

The verdict is still out on all of this, of course. There's really only one way to find out, and I don't think any of us are in a rush.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Oh I forgot to say, in my world there is no heaven.

Just variations of hell.

oops, see.. my BAD...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Aww it's just a song... no good quotes.

Let me refresh your thoughts...
(sadly you need the volume up, the pillock cant encode goodly proper like)

Now that's wonderful - when I think of hell, I hope he is there... So... Just... Fascinating... for a made up dude and all.. Pinhead is the best

--

Actually, the best one clip I remember from this series is from # 2 - where the mad doctor is forced to become a xenobyte.. he emerges, contorted and disfigured, dismembered and grinning - proclaims... "And to think.. I hesitated.."

Hahaha.. Oh man, wonderful...

I know that is my version of hell, inescapable and binding..

edit on 26/11/2010 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

Your not scared of hell?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

i feel from my studies of religion that hell is, being stuck in the physical realm. hell is also being farthest from the love of God as possible. heaven on the other hand is to be released of all physical as well as emotional attributes. it is also to become as one with God again.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Judge_Holden

Interesting thread. I do not believe in a heaven or a hell, however, just for craps and laughs, I'll play.

The absolute worst vision I have of hell is to be surrounded by a bunch of self-righteous and sanctimonious charlatans, spewing meaty-mouthed platitudes full of self-aggrandizing piety
Anyway, this includes, but is not limited to, sniveling little creeps like Pat Robertson, Ted Haggard, Eddie Long, Joseph Smith, L. Ron Hubbard, and many others. I am not being facetious... This would be absolutely horrifying for an atheist like myself. However, I would probably be able to take some comfort in the fact that they would all be there to suffer for all eternity with me.

As far as my best vision of heaven? Being re-united with my parents, grandparents, brothers and sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins, chidhood dog, friends, enemies, ex-girlfriends, flings, one-night stands, and my eventual wife (still young... There's still some fun to have). There would have to be a lot of fun things to do, though... The last thing I would want to do is grow tired of heaven, especially if we are to be there for all eternity.

The verdict is still out on all of this, of course. There's really only one way to find out, and I don't think any of us are in a rush.

Whats a heavon with out family huh ? i concur.
Growning old in Heavon doesnt seem like a bad thing, unless bills are involved,lol.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
My idea of heaven...........hum, peace harmony, no suffering no hatred, no war.

Hell, to go to heaven and find that the Scientologists were right.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
This is hell.
We are living thru it.

My heaven.... I dunno. My imaginative would be Black Ops, blow jobs an bong loads... Jk... well sorta. It would be just like here minus all the worrying, pain and suffering.
edit on 26-11-2010 by BlastedCaddy because: Because I can

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by fallow the light

i feel from my studies of religion that hell is, being stuck in the physical realm. hell is also being farthest from the love of God as possible. heaven on the other hand is to be released of all physical as well as emotional attributes. it is also to become as one with God again.

Such as the physical realm we are in now?
I guess if this isnt hell then its close to it huh?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I heard Heaven's economy is almost as bad as Hell's...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I think heaven is living like a child but having all the good things you want as an adult and having all those you care about near.

I think hell is like waking up and being the most despicable person I could possibly imagine and knowing everything was my fault.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

lol yeah pretty damn close to what we are going threw now but with the knowledge that we could never reach God or become divine our self's..... its kind of like being an atheist lol (just kidding chill out)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Heaven and Hell is right here on Earth, we just alternate between our "good" desires and our bad "consequences"

Everyone strives to enter their form of heaven by achieving their goals. Hell is in their way by providing obstacles they first need to overcome, a form of "test of faith" in their goals. So to answer your question, the only heaven or hell i can think of are on this planet right now.
edit on 26-11-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
This is hell.
We are living thru it.

Hmmm, how pessimistic. I love life, and I find it very inappropriate to place such a harsh stigma on something so unique and beautiful.

I love everything about it: my family, my friends, sports, macaroni and cheese, sex, jell-o, crickets chirping at night, fishing, watching a sunrise on a cool morning, staring at the stars at night, debating politics with friends, reading a good book, cramming for an exam... everything. I see nothing hellish about it.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
This is hell.
We are living thru it.

My heaven.... I dunno. My imaginative would be Black Ops, blow jobs an bong loads... Jk... well sorta. It would be just like here minus all the worrying, pain and suffering.
edit on 26-11-2010 by BlastedCaddy because: Because I can

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Your not scared of hell?

I'm not scared of a non-existent hell. I'm scared of the fact that about 2 billion people believe in it and are convinced that the remaining 5 billion of us will go to hell... Ok, maybe not scared, just a little concerned

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Lannock

your concerned that there are people that see the world in a different light than your self?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

he's concerned that people expect him to go to hell, a place where one supposedly burns for eternity due to god's eternal love.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

burning in hell is a miss conception. the bible (if we are going by its definition of hell) states that after the 1000 years after satan is locked in the bottomless pit, all who are not chosen are thrown into the lake of fire and the universe is destroyed and a new one is made. meaning that all who are not chosen are written out of existence. there is no catholic hell fire and brimstone. you will just no longer exist.

the lake of fire would be the sun. you would be quickly destroyed as would anything that entered the sun.
edit on 26-11-2010 by fallow the light because: extra info.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join