It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea warns on Brink of WAR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

Well folks looks like all thr predictions for this month and now we might have a winner.

This could very well be the begining of WWIII.

We all better get stocked up on supplies while we still can, true it hasn't started yet but NK says if they do these drills its on basically.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by slipknotrules2009

There's nothing to see here. This happens every few years. North Korea will rattle a sword, or hint at nuclear capability then the world throws money at it, and it quiets down for a bit. It's just the bratty child of the international community.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Why is this in the Aliens and UFO forum?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

I like your logic hahahahaha. Yeah it does seem this happens every few years, last time it was about a missile.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Lets hope so NK is just itching to be the next U.S. Target but for some reason they keep threating Iran I am kind of confused whats actually happening over thier.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
settle down.. Don't panic if and when Korea jumps off.. Keep your wits about you.. Why is this in the UFO forum?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

my mistake I was unsure how to change it.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by slipknotrules2009

Little malnourished twerps just wanting the world to pay attention to them.

Not anything to concern ourselves with at all.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Well normally I agree with you on that. But didn't Kim Jong IL just deny a meeting with the U.N.? Doesn't sound like he cares to make nice and take a bribe this time. I'm afraid that with Russia and China taking up his slack, he may decide he really feels froggy and JUMP!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Yeah, that's just great.

And we're sending warships there to further poke a stick into a rickety monkey cage. This is being provoked by the globalists to divert attention from the worldwide economic collapse and how we are all being looted.

At this point we can only hope that Kim Jong [Mentally] ill's bark is bigger than his bite. No one knows whether he's insane enough to actually use a nuke.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

which makes it concerning, these twerps have nothing to lose..

They need their arses kicked if you ask me.. But well you know politics.. That might also be the macho err man in me also thinking that. These punks have killed allot of people this year..

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

I know NK seems to be causing problem every year but this year they have attacked twice it is not looking good right now.

I think we are on the Brink of War but lets hope for the best we can not afford another war but I am sure they will find a way to pay for it they always do.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Maybe N.K . just want to get more food aid , this is the only reason i can think of. But i have to say this is really not a good way ...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It won't be WW3.

The only way it could turn into WW3 is if Israel decides the timing is good to strike Lebanon or Iran. I highly doubt they would strike Iran, Lebanon I wouldn't put it past them.

If N. Korea decide to go balistic and stat throwing the missiles around you'll be a witness to a brief fireworks show and then the N. Korean regime ceasing to exist. The End.

So don't worry yourself, if war erupts on the Korean peninsula and only there, it won't be WW3.

Although it will be interesting to see how China reacts if N. Korea do launch another attack and the US and S. Korea flatten the North.

Does anyone have any theories on how China might respond?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
China would respond with everything they have,first to go would be Seoul and I certainly wouldn't like to be a crew member on any of the ships in that American carrier group,but unless either SK or the US unleash their nukes on mainland China( I seriously doubt that China would unilateraly unleash it's nukes) it should remain as a localised "skirmish".However,if the US/NATO were to pour reinforcements into the region,that would be a different matter entirely there will be a LOT of US/NATO hardware blown out of the water and bearing in mind that although the western allies are light years ahead on a technological level(though the Chinese are getting there!)
The Chinese airforce and air defence capability would most likely ensure that any retaliatory air strike by the western powers is shredded.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
It won't be WW3.

The only way it could turn into WW3 is if Israel decides the timing is good to strike Lebanon or Iran. I highly doubt they would strike Iran, Lebanon I wouldn't put it past them.

If N. Korea decide to go balistic and stat throwing the missiles around you'll be a witness to a brief fireworks show and then the N. Korean regime ceasing to exist. The End.

So don't worry yourself, if war erupts on the Korean peninsula and only there, it won't be WW3.

Although it will be interesting to see how China reacts if N. Korea do launch another attack and the US and S. Korea flatten the North.

Does anyone have any theories on how China might respond?
well i think nk will fire on the war ship there us and sk will be involved then china and Russia whilst this is going on others will be like hey now is a good time then everyone is in the war

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I think that you have to look at all the geo-politics going on in that part of Asia.

First of all, in North Korea, you have an ailing sociopathic leader, and him placing his un-heard of son next in line to replace him.

This is pretty much all that we know about whats going in North Korea, and there could obviously be a whole lot more going on behind the scenes; maybe there are fanatical communist Generals out there with nothing but a new war as their goal, with a more empathic Kim Jong-Il trying to keep them at bay.

It's impossible to know.

You also have to take into account that Barrack Obama and a bunch of the world's leaders were just meeting in the area, and who knows what was all discussed behind closed doors?

But I think whats most important to figure out is China's goals and motives here.

If China doesn't defend North Korea, then the US and South Korea would break the north like a dead stick at the outbreak of war.

If China does defend North Korea, then you have a situation that will probably lead to a global meltdown in politics and economies as was seen at the start of WWI.
In fact, if you compare the two situations, WWI with the present, they are eerily similar- two small hostile countries who hate eachother, each with big allies who support them, but also have no ill-will against their opposite allies.

I think what would be most likely to happen, if war breaks out, is that China will invade and take over North Korea. I see it as win-win for China- they get to stop worrying about fanatical Kim and his ego, and also get a bunch of new territory and political influence in the region.

Keep your eyes on China... they are the key here.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

I agree with a lot of what Monts is saying here.

Personally I believe that China knew that N. Korea were about to launch an attack on the island. It wouldn't surprise me if China gave approval and the go ahead. China is every bit as sick of the US and south Korea and their war games and provocative moves in the Yellow Sea.

Is this an orchestrated event to get the proxy war going between the United States and China? Look at the situation now! No way in hell will the US abort the war drills on the weekend.

I'd say behind closed doors that N. Korea and China have made an agreement that China will have N. Korea's back in a conflict.

Nothing may happen, but the potential for a devastating military showdown between all nations in the area is all too real.

We'll just have to wait and see. Also, keep your eyes on the middle-east while all this happens... Iran Syria and Hezbollah are tied to N. Korea

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
China does NOT want North Korea opening it's doors for business. They WANT North Korea sanctioned to death.

Once the doors to North Korea's slave labor open, the Chinese slave labor will seem expensive.
Basically, they want to keep manufacturing the garbage we can't wait to buy for 10X the cost at the distribution level.

North Korea is alone and being set up by China if anyone at all.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

top topics

join