It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks (was) down

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by peter_kandra
Maybe I missed it, but when is Wikileaks going to release embarassing, sensitive and potentially dangerous info on governments other than the US. Is everyone really that naive to think other governments don't do the exact same thing? I'm all for transparency in the government and military, but everyone seems to think they're entitled to know every last detail about every single thing. The world as it exists today could not operate in a completely open society where everyone knows every intimate detail of everything that goes on. Get rid of disease, war, hunger, greed, crime and poverty and maybe we can start thinking along those lines.

We don't and never will know everything about every single thing. The world is as it is today because of secrecy and covert actions. Most of the 'secrecy' is to protect these black covert actions against the people, and to cover up the lies we have been told.

If this stuff was acceptable, why would the Pentagon be so scared?

There are very few real reasons to keep stuff secret. Look at the info which is released after 60 years - when it's safe that people won't take action - and the corruption and lies and crimes it exposes.

Truth is what we need to expose these criminals. Truth of today, not of sixty years ago when it is usually released.

The US government is a nest of vipers which has to be fumigated by the breath of truth, and that means exposure through leaks.
edit on 26-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

Yes,

When our government is revealed, other governments are revealed. Haven't you read the statement from WikiLeaks? Some if not all of the cables tell of backroom deals between politicians across the globe. This means that if our politicians are playing dirty, we get angry, and if there is proof that other politicians from other countries are playing along, then their people get angry. This targets the US government, yes, but it also snags the other governments peripherally. That's the beauty of the upcoming leak.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer
I suspect the threat is from Israel

Those pesky shape-shifting Reptilian Zionist Jews alright!

Edit.
edit on 26/11/10 by galactictuan because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/11/10 by galactictuan because: added extra words for more description

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

We don't and never will know everything about every single thing. The world is as it is today because of secrecy and covert actions. Most of the 'secrecy' is to protect these black covert actions against the people, and to cover up the lies we have been told.

If this stuff was acceptable, why would the Pentagon be so scared?

There are very few real reasons to keep stuff secret. Look at the info which is released after 60 years - when it's safe that people won't take action - and the corruption and lies and crimes it exposes.

Truth is what we need to expose these criminals. Truth of today, not of sixty years ago when it is usually released.

The US government is a nest of vipers which has to be fumigated by the breath of truth, and that means exposure through leaks.

As my friend Jack Nickelson used to say, "You can't handle the truth!". People for some obscure reason want to know everything, but is it worth risking their lives? I doubt people would rather live in a wartorn country hating the Government because they admit they are crap than America that keep people in the dark for mostly their own good.

I find it hard to believe that people still believe the government is acting for the good of the people. What about your fellow Americans in the Gulf of Mexico - ask them if the government is acting for their own good.

You and many others are ASSUMING these documents are going to cause a war - has it occurred to anyone of you that it might actually be a means of exposing the lies and therefore preventing a war?

And in any case, you are already at war. The Government declared war on the people a long time ago. The people are considered the enemy of the Private Corporation which is the US, owned by bankers. There is a slow genocide of the American people going on as we speak.

By Gulf of Mexico holocaust and genocide, please enlighten me about the subject

Well i hope that everyone will be blushing and shy and laugh at themselves after this, but what if they don't? Why are you ASSUMING that leaders of the worlds superpowers don't have ego's and that they will be fine with the US basically spying on them?
edit on 26-11-2010 by kykweer because: grammer

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan

Edit.

edit on 26/11/10 by galactictuan because: added extra words for more description

but anyway people seriously underestimate those Jews.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
reply to post by zerohaze

The title says Wikileaks is down. That doesn't seem to be the case. Wikileaks is up and running. Care to explain the meaning of the title?

Simple. Wikileaks was down. Now it seems to be up again. You could have gleaned the same info by reading through the thread.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

The title says Wikileaks is down. That doesn't seem to be the case. Wikileaks is up and running. Care to explain the meaning of the title?

Simple. Wikileaks was down. Now it seems to be up again. You could have gleaned the same info by reading through the thread.

Reading the entire thread is too much effort for some people.

That being said I wish wikileaks would just stop with the publicity stunt and just release what they have. Their operation would be a lot more believable as genuine if they didn't milk everything for money and attention.
edit on 11/26/2010 by Everwatcher33 because: Line got cut out...added back in.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Edit.

Dude, seriously, don't blame the Jews. Just don't. Sure, there are a lot off powerful & corrupt Jewish people (i.e. Bernie Madoff) but that doesn't mean all Jews are bad. I'm Jewish and when i see that type of thinking, I think that it was thoughts like those that led to the Holocaust. And if that happened again, it would really suck.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Definition of Holocaust: "an act of mass destruction and loss of life"
What is happening in the Gulf: The website
www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...
will give you the details of the hell those people are suffering, the illnesses, the mass destruction of life - both in terms of the ecology and in terms of the residents.

Slow genocide of the US population: poisoning through contaminating the air (aerial spraying), the water, the food, the food chain, through pharmaceutical drugs and vaccines, through toxic chemicals in food (aspartame), pesticides, increasing exposure to X rays, exposure to mercury (the most toxic substance on the planet) in our mouths, in rivers, in 'ecological' lightbulbs, etc,

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
reply to post by the_denv

for a public figure he has done very little to disprove the rape charges ,

its one thing to arrogant but its another thing to prove "them" wrong,

in a nut shell ,

he is using information to show others what the goverments and corporations have done is illegal and not law abiding

why isnt he then a law abiding role model in his own case , ...

just saying ,

Have you actually looked at his twitter page and seen the published letters from his attorneys??? Or are you just speculating without having done him the courtesy of reading what he has made public?

If you are going to slur somene's name by saying he is not abiding by the law, at leaslt take the trouble to do your research first.

In this case, based on his attorney's public statements, it is the Swedish authorities who are playing games with the law and not Assange.

how is twittering or having attorney (s) send letters clearing ones name when its for questioning they want him ?
they want him to answer for the aledged suspicion of rape and he has yet to answer for his own deed´s.
mocking the system is not doing him any favour..

to me it seams that people are just blinded by this man´s background and forget that he is not above the law any more or less then you or me ,

if it was me in his shoes i wouldent run from it and point fingers at everyone else and have people talk for me
i´d confront it and have it over with since im innocent.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

I had a bit of that report you linked to translated, and it said the leaks will put a strain on US - Russian relations. That suggests that it might just well be the US that will look bad in the Russian's eye's.

Whatever, we all know that all sides do unscrupulous things behind each other's backs. Perhaps now this will be out in the open. Explaining these things to the public, in all nations, will be difficult.

They won't be able to pretend anymore that they like each other. Personally I would be happy to see the politicians and bureaucrats squirm a little bit.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

Edit.

Dude, seriously, don't blame the Jews. Just don't. Sure, there are a lot off powerful & corrupt Jewish people (i.e. Bernie Madoff) but that doesn't mean all Jews are bad. I'm Jewish and when i see that type of thinking, I think that it was thoughts like those that led to the Holocaust. And if that happened again, it would really suck.

he said zionist jews. if you support the murder of the Palestinians and the illegal expansion of the Israeli state, you are gay and a zionist. that's who he is referring to. gay murderers. are you a gay murderer?

sorry.
edit on 26-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Edit.

I think it's important to make a distinction between ordinary Jews and what I now call fanatical, extremist Jews, such as the Israeli government and their henchmen who have infiltrated all levels of government in many countries and in international organisations.

Just as muslims get criticised for the Muslim fanatacis, just as Americans get criticised for the actions of their government, the Jews are criticised because of the heinous actions of those who explicitly state they are acting in the interest of Jews. It's a sad fact of life, and Jews are not exempt from this.

I think the problem is exascerbated by the fact that Jews have been conditioned to believe they shouldn't be criticised....but those days are gone. The Jews are not exempt from the same kind of criticism the rest of us are subjected to.

Behiind the labels, which are just a smokescreen created by the vipers themselves, there is a criminal gang of murderers who want to murder and subdue the rest of us. Those of us who do not support the vipers nest are all on the same side.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Edit.

Dude, seriously calm down, galactictuan was likely just sarcastic, it was probably just a parody from my post. Also I was merely implying that Israel isn't a country anyone would want to mess with, because they seriously won't take any crap from Assange.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

will give you the details of the hell those people are suffering, the illnesses, the mass destruction of life - both in terms of the ecology and in terms of the residents.

Slow genocide of the US population: poisoning through contaminating the air (aerial spraying), the water, the food, the food chain, through pharmaceutical drugs and vaccines, through toxic chemicals in food (aspartame), pesticides, increasing exposure to X rays, exposure to mercury (the most toxic substance on the planet) in our mouths, in rivers, in 'ecological' lightbulbs, etc,

Okay so you have a problem with vaccines, pesticides, artificial sweeteners, florescent light bulbs, fluoride, chemtrails, the last one was mercury in rivers? i think

oh and the deliberate oil spill by the American Government
edit on 26-11-2010 by kykweer because: To add

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

Oh no i don't. I thought he meant all Jews. Yeah i don't really support the Israelis trying to exploit the Palestinians. Kind of irks me how they're playing the role of the bullied and trying to portray the Palestinians as the bullies.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

True, i just want to make the distinctions that just because a certain group is bad, doesn't mean all of them are bad. It's the over-generalization "all of them are bad" that leads to trouble.

reply to post by kykweer

Yeah, i know he probably was being sarcastic. I just don't want all the Jews to get a bad rap for the choices of a few.

Idk, guess seeing and learning about the Holocaust has made me kind of jumpy about this sort of thing. Oh well, I'm off to see Harry Potter.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

I would think that most intel agencies know what kinds of things are said about each others countries behind closed doors. They will probably laugh at the releases, lets face it, all nations have skeletons in their closets and know about many of eachothers as well. The only thing is they can't officially use it against each other because it's not the worldly thing to do and would only escalate things unecessarily. ***This begs to question if foreign agencies and not CIA work in tandem with WIKILEAKS.

The public see a very different reality.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

It's a case of out of sight out of mind, most countries have hackers most countries get intel most countries infiltrate.

They ALL know it, but when it leaks, they will have to take action, they won't just leave it and laugh it off.

edit on 26-11-2010 by kykweer because: If you want to correct my spelling write it to me in my own language

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Everwatcher33

Reading the entire thread is too much effort for some people.

Lol!

That being said I wish wikileaks would just stop with the publicity stunt and just release what they have. Their operation would be a lot more believable as genuine if they didn't milk everything for money and attention.
edit on 11/26/2010 by Everwatcher33 because: Line got cut out...added back in.

I don't think they're milking for attention as much as fighting to stay alive. The public spotlight helps protect them.

Me too, I'm impatient to see this stuff released, but I'm also enjoying the fact that the vipers are squirming right now...it's brilliant that for once they aren't in control and are terrified....let them stew a bit longer, IMO!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Okay so you have a problem with vaccines, pesticides, artificial sweeteners, florescent light bulbs, fluoride, chemtrails, the last one was mercury in rivers? i think

oh and the deliberate oil spill by the American Government
edit on 26-11-2010 by kykweer because: To add

What's your point? Yes, I have a problem with being poisoned by the Government terrorists.
Yes, I am horrified at the devastation, deaths and suffering which are occuring hin the gulf.

I was simply giving you the information you requested. Don't mention it, by the way, you're welcome.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join