It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks (was) down

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

BTGuard is a good program. I don't personally use it because i don't download things of importance, But if i were in this case, I would use BTGuard.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I keep racking my brain as to what could be in the files that will "change world history" and that the Pentagon thinks will "threaten global security"...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
reply to post by asperetty

It's not the computer, it's basically an internet code that identifies your location. Haven't you noticed like when your on google and you start typing something like, "Thing to do in....." and the suggestion will have your city or state? It's because of your IP address.

Careful, don't be naive. I rather you walk out with your life brother.

my life is nothing compared to the integrity of the rest of the world. somebody somewhere has to do what is right sometime. i just hope this disclosure will have something worthwhile in it. i dont want another warlogs incident where i am wasting my time reading 'enemy here, supplies there, unusual curved object identified in my pants'.

thanks for the concern though.
edit on 25-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Sure, there are many many programs out there, one of those programs is called "Peerblock". Tip: Don't use torrents over TOR as it will break the network.

reply to post by RUSSO

Has it ever occurred to you that Wikileaks could be a counter intelligence agency for the people of the world against the corrupt governments and military worldwide?

edit on 25/11/2010 by the_denv because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
I keep racking my brain as to what could be in the files that will "change world history" and that the Pentagon thinks will "threaten global security"...

Evaluations and various analyses by American diplomats regarding their host countries.... unconfirmed reports suggest that the documents will include U.S. diplomats’ accounts of the corruption of foreign leaders, or covert U.S. support for Kurdish separatists in Iraq and Turkey. I would say this is one of the main concerns.

Do you really want others to know what you say about them, especially when it is not good?
edit on 25-11-2010 by TwiTcHomatic because: (no reason given)

link   
The site had Iraq stuff all over it.

They've taken it down to change it, I'd go ahead and bet on it.

Something is coming, very soon now.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

Well, that's you. It's one thing to be brave, but don't be stupid. You might not even be able to print out fliers or anything bro. At least cut off your seed when it's done.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Okay, Thanks. to you and sbowman07.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
wikileaks is becoming like the ufo disclosur project with greere and c.o ,

a lot of fuzz and little disclosing

why even share data that you dont have access to nor cant benefit from ,

either you share the data and everyone benefits from the truth

or

you fuzz about it and beg for donations,...

a word to you assange

LAY THE CARDS ON THE TABLE AND GET ON WITH THE GAME
SURE YOU CAN RAISE THE STAKES BUT IF YOUR CARDS ARE
BULL SO IS YOUR GAME

If you had a file that you uploaded that contained something that you could use against the government to prevent them from assassinating you and your intelligence team, would you just pass out the key to the public, only like a few months since its release? No, you would keep it away from the public, not let anyone know, only a few people, maybe an automated script to upload the key publicly if anyone or all WL staff were killed or threatened. It's their shield, and as far as I am concerned I hope they never have to give that key out, because when its out Wikileaks will not have anything to defend themselves with. They have to be very careful.

Wikileaks could be compared to the World first intelligence agency for the people of Earth. Where there is intelligence, there is counter intelligence and the people need it, we the people.

Its very complicated and I think Wikileaks knows exactly what they are doing, even with this smear campaign assassinating Julians character, but hey, that is what he is there for. He the Wikileaks answer to the A-Team's Face, he is the mouth and face, the public dartboard, taking one for the team. Its needed and required for all this to work correctly.

EDIT:
Random Tip: Download HTTrack and start downloading sites like Wikileaks, Cryptome, even the Ubuntu Forums. This will download the entire website for offline viewing, all those files etc. When things get uploaded and taken off you have a time frame, a window of opportunity to grab them. Make sure you configure HTTrack correctly so you dont end up downloading all the mirrors etc. Dont need to make a mistake and type www. as your source lol, youll end up downloading the bloody Internet lol.
edit on 25/11/2010 by the_denv because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/11/2010 by the_denv because: spelling

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

And i'll suggest to use The Denv's program he listed.

I'm sure he knows better than i

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
that contained something that you could use against the government to prevent them from assassinating you and your intelligence team, would you just pass out the key to the public, only like a few months since its release? No, you would keep it away from the public, not let anyone know, only a few people, maybe an automated script to upload the key publicly if anyone or all WL staff were killed or threatened. It's their shield, and as far as I am concerned I hope they never have to give that key out, because when its out Wikileaks will not have anything to defend themselves with. They have to be very careful.
He the Wikileaks answer to the A-Team's Face, he is the mouth and face, the public dartboard, taking one for the team. Its needed and required for all this to work correctly.

First point.. I agree.. And I am fairly confident that it is tied to a dead-man's switch.

Second point. Also agree. He even has the whole good looks and charm thing going. One has to wonder if he really is the true brains behind the operation anymore.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

But that is my point. I believe that wikileaks is real deal.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

im still in india, using a laptop that i will donate to my neighbor before i leave.
im not too worried as of yet. but you do make a valid point. prevention, security-advice taken.
i've already collected a good amount of info from wikileaks and have it documented in tangible papers and folders, as i expected wikileaks to be shutdown by now.
i guess my only threat at the moment is the damned TSA. a bulk of papers in ones bag i dont think is suspicious, but if they can stop and question a guy for having 4000$ and ron paul bumper stickers, that only tells me i may find my future to be a bit trickier than i currently believe.
especially since im young and have been in india for two years-it may raise suspicion.

if they are releasing cables, does that mean these files will be in audio? that would be great for my next music project, and for indicting certain people.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

for a public figure he has done very little to disprove the rape charges ,

its one thing to arrogant but its another thing to prove "them" wrong,

in a nut shell ,

he is using information to show others what the goverments and corporations have done is illegal and not law abiding

why isnt he then a law abiding role model in his own case , ...

just saying ,

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Sorry you did, my bad, I am in a frenzy of trying to find out whats going on, missed that. Read it as "you thinking they were the cia". Got 2 monitors and about a total of 18 tabs open and various other things, multi-tasking and misread your post.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Posters:
"One Word of Truth Outweighs the Whole World" is.gd...
"Intelligence needs Counter-Intelligence" is.gd...

edit on 26-11-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

Im assuming its all part of the co-intel, stalling the gov/mil, using the media to put him in a spot light, the more attention he gets the more safe he is; its a tactic.

The people have their own intelligence agency now, Wikileaks, and we are apart of their game now I would assume. Fighting fire with fire, playing them at their own game etc. They use stalling tactics and media propaganda, to stay safe and other things. We can do that too. We as in, the people, not just WL.

EDIT:
reply to post by RUSSO

Glad you found it, great piece of art isn't it? A member of staff on the wikileaks IRC channel posted that in the channel.

edit on 26/11/2010 by the_denv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

, I understand.

So, i must to say:

GO WIKILEAKS!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565

why isnt he then a law abiding role model in his own case , ...

just saying ,

If you are really following the 'rape' case, you'd know that the 'rapes' were alleged by 2 women that had CONSENTUAL sex with him, and then got mad and filed charges that he didn't use a condom the next time they had sex with him. The prosecutor DROPPED the charges, and then someone higher than her reopened the case and just hasn't closed it yet.

They wanted to make sure Interpol had a legal reason to look for him and detain him.

He's not being unlawful, he's being careful.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
what

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join