It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi, new on site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
saying hello,
I have been reading this site for a while now, i found it while looking for answers on something i saw in the sky a few years ago over midland, ontario, canada.
i often go outside and watch the stars, i find them fascinating i used to live on the outskirts of the town so there was little if no light pollution, it was cold winter night i got the urge to go outside in the cold and look up at the stars i cant remember the exact date nor year
maybe about 7-8 years ago.
the sky was dense with stars, breathtaking, but above i noticed something very peculiar.
three what appeared at first to be stars were moving and the area in between them was completely blacked out like a massive perfect black isosceles triangle with three lights on each corner moving silently yet quickly across the sky. i only noticed it because of the density of the stars overhead of course i realized very quickly based on how the lights behaved and the absence of stars as it traversed the sky that they were not stars, but lights.
ever since then it has been in my mind and i have been curious for answers.
i no longer live in a small town where i can see the stars so densely but i still look up constantly at the ones i can see, looking for the appearance of perhaps another triangle or maybe something else i haven't seen anything else like that again.
anyways, i'm happy to join this community this is the only forum i actively read on a day-to-day basis and although i don't believe everything i read, i do believe the truth is out there.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hi Mesaana, Welcome aboard

I too have just joined the ats community.
Re your experience, do you remember if you could hear anything from the "object" you saw
or did it appear to be some distance away from you?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainEd

hey captain ed,
i could not hear anything from the object i saw, it seemed to be very high up but it is kind of hard to tell depth perception when it is so dark out

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mesaana

Hi mesaana, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS!!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hi welcome to ATS.

I'm Sinter...

I was really curious how/why you picked your screen name. It rings a bell. lol

Anyways...

I hope I'll see you around and I'm sure you will enjoy your stay.
Ohh... And don't forget to fasten your seatbelt. Remember, Safety first.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

hey sinter i picked a really long time ago basically because the other names i wanted were taken, i really like the wheel of time series i like to read.
so i felt inspired to take a name out of the series the other ones i wanted were taken on the other place i used so i just used this one and i kinda got used to it, it just stuck

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! If it's not much trouble could u point me towards this "Wheel Of Time" series. an author's name? Thank you that would be appreciated.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Interesting story and welcome to you.

Marsha

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mesaana

I thought that would be it.

That's one thing we got in common. I'm looking forward to learn if there is more we both like.

I'll see you on the board.

~Sinter

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by donkeyCIA

sure np donkey, the authors name is Robert Jordan, who died unfortunately
the series has since been taken up by Brandon Sanderson who is writing based off of Robert Jordan's notes, hes doing a great job too in my opinion.

this shows the books etc on wikipedia. Careful what you read here though there are spoilers if you ever plan to read the books

Wheel of time wikipedia

top topics

join