It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks: Turkey Allowed Weapons Flow to Al-Qaeda

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

WikiLeaks: Turkey Allowed Weapons Flow to Al-Qaeda

www.allvoices.com

Turkey allowed weapons to be smuggled to Al Qaeda forces in Iraq, according to documents that are about to be exposed in the WikiLeaks website. This – according to a report Thursday in the London-based Arabic newspaper Al-Hayat.

One of the reports mentioned by Al Hayat is an intelligence cable that appears to have been sent by an American intelligence agency. The cable says: “Large amounts of water have arrived from Turkey, large waves will hit Baghdad in a few hours. Some people are widening the irrigation canals.”

This message is believed to refer to the arrival of weapons from
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Sounds to me like this set of new documents about to be released is going to have a bit more substance for the world to notice than past leaks.

It seems that not only the U.S. is going to be in the hot seat after this next release of documents.

The times they are a changing... long live the age of instant access to information.

www.allvoices.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Great timing, this might be the first Thanksgiving where Americans will hate Turkey.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Segador
Great timing, this might be the first Thanksgiving where Americans will hate Turkey.

boom boom cha

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Segador

Actually Obama just pardoned TWO turkeys

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Yeah and?

The US is DIRECTLY funding Pakistan with BILLIONS of $, most of it ending up in Taliban hands.

Not to mention the drug trade money... ending up in Taliban hands.
Not to mention the ``aid`` to Afghanistan... ending up in Taliban hands.

Total direct aid from the US government to the Talibans? SEVERAL BILLIONS A YEAR, not counting the allowed drug trade.

So yeah.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
But aren't Al-Qaeda aka Al-CIA, and aren't Turkey a NATO ally?? Hmmmm...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Can't wait for this information to get out and expose the secret gov't within the gov't to be the CIA

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What's weird is.. we hear about to Al Qaeda isn't real.. then we hear how we are funding them and now this? I guess you can't believe everything you hear

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
That's my question. How does Al-Ciada fund itself... er.. what? Or are they actually a real group?

Originally posted by john124
But aren't Al-Qaeda aka Al-CIA, and aren't Turkey a NATO ally?? Hmmmm...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
=/ Sorry. Not trying to sound rude.

I created a thread while ago on this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

That you did.. but you put it in "general conspiracies" which is why I did not see it when looking for it in the news section.

This fits the news category a bit better... it is happening now, and my oh my is it going to be a show!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Yeah and?

The US is DIRECTLY funding Pakistan with BILLIONS of $, most of it ending up in Taliban hands.

Not to mention the drug trade money... ending up in Taliban hands.
Not to mention the ``aid`` to Afghanistan... ending up in Taliban hands.

Total direct aid from the US government to the Talibans? SEVERAL BILLIONS A YEAR, not counting the allowed drug trade.

So yeah.

And the Afghan president has more or less stated that US merceneries are bombing places and blaming it on the Taliban. Total insanity. I don't care who gets the finger pointed at them, I just hope there is some real kick in this info, enough to start to expose the evil.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

more or less stated

Did he say it or not? More or less counts for dirt. He either did or he didn't. I'm not saying that the bombing you claimed never happened. I'm un decided. I would just like to see your proof!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Segador

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

I have always claimed these leaks are a new technique used by US to push for its dis-info mission.

I will continue to make such assertion, and I know I'm right because how hard is it really for you to send controlled leaks, compared to how hard is it for those leaking these files to get away.

Get what I mean?

It is all BS.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

It is all BS.

Not at all, the material (though extensively edited) is 100% accurate and true.

And so it begins...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Im pretty sure wiki leaks is a disinfo campaign. Your telling me this guy is still on the run, come on if it was real they would have had his ass the minute he walked into CNN.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

I know huh. I saw him on Colbert Report, CNN, then he goes into a cave (probably under the pentagon) and releases millions of classified documents. Somethings really wierd here. Either that or he's an alien. (thats my other guess)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
i dont care if Juilian is a disinfo agent or if WikiLeaks is an arm of the CIA or if any of the conspiracy theories about WikiLeaks is true. The fact is that i am getting TONS of information that i never would have gotten any other way in my life, information that is exposing the deception that has been directing the way i have been living my life for the past decade. whether or not it is designed to hurt specific countries, i dont really care because it is the truth that needs to be told, and will be very helpful in ways that i can't even imagine yet. i just dont really care if this is all planned illegitimately or not. the fact that all the info leaked so far has been real is enough for me to take deep consideration in this new info, and that i will use this information against the persons or institutions that are being incriminated in this 'leaked' information, if there are any. if the CIA wants to give out information on itself, go right ahead. if china wants to target the US and its allies, be my guest. Julian can work for whoever he likes, the fact is that this is all new info that is important enough for governments across the globe to worry about, so i think im going to pay a lot of attention to this. the last leaks have proved the US committed war crimes. just think about that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join