It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain to me why uk gov and police do not microwave rioters?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This thread has been totally derailed and turned into a personal slanging match between Freedom ERP and NorthStarRise.

You both keep asking the other to 'provide proof' as to the validity of each others claims, and it is quite clear that neither of you will, so I suggest you both just move on and let this thread get back to the OP.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nolabel
This thread has been totally derailed and turned into a personal slanging match between Freedom ERP and NorthStarRise.

You both keep asking the other to 'provide proof' as to the validity of each others claims, and it is quite clear that neither of you will, so I suggest you both just move on and let this thread get back to the OP.

On a personal level, I come here to read and be entertained. But when people start demanding "proof" or otherwise telling people to "shut-up", then of course, this is an intellectual assault on the totality of the reading public.

I see no reason why someone ignorant on a subject should derail or harangue a person simply for their sharing their experiences and asking questions...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStarRise

But that is exactly what you are both doing and that is why nobody else is participating in this thread, because you two are acting like a pair of spoilt brats who can't get their own way and bawling at each other until one or the other gives up. Best thing you can do is both of you move on or take your arguments somewhere else and let other people contribute something useful to this thread!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Because they don't fit in a microwave?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Here's a bunch of patents that have been filed that show proof that this kind of research on direct energy weapons has been worked on in America, feel free to check em for authenticity....

US Patent #2,995,633, August 8, 1961, "Means for Aiding Hearing" pdf

US Patent #3,170,993, February 23, 1965, "Means for Aiding Hearing by Electrical Stimulation of the Facial Nerve System" pdf

US Patent #3,393,279, July 16, 1968, "Nervous System Excitation Device" pdf

US Patent #3,566,347, February 23, 1971, "Psycho-Acoustic Projector" pdf

US Patent #3,647,970, March 7, 1972, "Method and System of Simplifying Speech Waveforms" pdf

US Patent #3,773,049, November 20, 1973, "Apparatus for the Treatment of Neuropsychic and Somatic Diseases with Heat, Light, Sound and VHF Electromagnetic Radiation" pdf

US Patent #3,951,134, April 20, 1976, "Apparatus And Method For Remotely Monitoring And Altering Brainwaves" html pdf

US Patent #4,034,741, July 12, 1977, "Noise Transmitter and Generator" html pdf

US Patent #4,191,175, March 4, 1980, "Method and Apparatus for Repetitively Producing a Noise-Like Audible Signal" html pdf

US Patent #4,227,516, October 14, 1990, "Apparatus for Electrophysiological Stimulation" html pdf

US Patent #4,335,710, June 22, 1982, "Device for the Induction of Specific Brain Wave Patterns" html pdf

US Patent #4,395,600, July 26, 1983, "Auditory Subliminal Message System and Method" html pdf

US Patent #4,717,343, January 5, 1988, "Method of Changing a Person's Behavior" html pdf

US Patent #4,777,529, October 11, 1988, "Auditory Subliminal Programming System" html pdf

US Patent #4,834,701, May 30, 1989, "Apparatus for Inducing Frequency Reduction in Brainwave" html pdf

US Patent #4,858,612, Aug. 22, 1989, "Hearing Device" html pdf

US Patent #4,877,027, October 31, 1989, "Hearing System" html pdf

US Patent #4,883,067, November 28, 1989, "Method and Apparatus for Translating the EEG into Music to Induce and Control Various Psychological and Physiological States and to Control a Musical Instrument" html pdf

US Patent #4,889,526, December 26, 1989, "Non-Invasive Method and Apparatus for Modulating Brain Signals Through an External Magnetic Or Electric Field To Reduce Pain" html pdf

US Patent #5,036,858, August 6, 1991, "Method And Apparatus For Changing Brain Wave Frequency" html pdf

US Patent #5,123,899, June 23, 1992, "Method and System for Altering Consciousness" html pdf

US Patent #5,134,484, July 28, 1992, "Superimposing Method and Apparatus Useful for Subliminal Messages" html pdf

US Patent #5,159,703, October 27, 1992, "Silent Subliminal Presentation System" html pdf

US Patent #5,270,800, December 14, 1993, "Subliminal Message Generator" html pdf

US Patent #5,213,562, May 25, 1993, "Method of Inducing Mental, Emotional and Physical States of Consciousness, Including Specific Mental Activity in Human Beings" html pdf

US Patent #5,289,438, February 22, 1994, "Method and System For Altering Consciousness" html pdf

US Patent #5,352,181, October 4, 1994, "Method and Recording For Producing Sounds and Messages to Achieve Alpha and Theta Brainwave States and Positive Emotional States in Humans" html pdf

US Patent #5,356,368, October 18, 1994, "Method and Apparatus for Inducing Desired States of Consciousness" html pdf

US Patent #5,392,788, February 28, 1995, "Method And Device For Interpreting Concepts And Conceptual Thought From Brainwave Data And For Assisting For Diagnosis Of Brainwave Dysfunction" html pdf

US Patent #5,539,705, July 23, 1996, "Ultrasonic Speech Translator and Communication System" html pdf

US Patent #5,507,291, April 16, 1996, "Method And An Associated Apparatus For Remotely Determining Information As To Person's Emotional State" html pdf

US Patent #5,562,597, October 8, 1996, "Method and Apparatus for Reducing Physiological Stress" html pdf

US Patent #5,586,967, December 24, 1996, "Method and Recording or Producing Sounds and Messages To Achieve Alpha and Theta Brainwave States in Humans" html pdf

US Patent #5,629,678, May 13, 1997, "Personal tracking and recovery system" html pdf

US Patent #5,760,692, June 2, 1998, "Intra-oral tracking device" html pdf

US Patent #5,800,481, September 1, 1998, "Thermal excitation of sensory resonances" html pdf

US Patent #5,935,054, August 10, 1999, "Magnetic excitation of sensory resonances" html pdf

US Patent #6,006,188, December 21, 1999, "Speech signal processing for determining psychological or physiological characteristics using a knowledge base" html pdf

US Patent #6,011,991, January 4, 2000, "Communication system and method including brain wave analysis and/or use of brain activity" html pdf

US Patent #6,017,302, January 25, 2000, "Subliminal acoustic manipulation of nervous systems" html pdf

US Patent #6,052,336, April 18, 2000, "Apparatus and method of broadcasting audible sound using ultrasonic sound as a carrier" html pdf

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Very good. And I am sure that there a great many British patents available too. I know that the US Department of Truth is very much equally enamored with the electronic manipulation of unsuspecting audiences for the express purpose of creating desired "realities".

Another issue regarding people "demanding proof".

It is a known reality that information is swept from the Internet ALL THE TIME, whether it be from moderator actions or institutional decisions, public protests designed to create "embarassments".

When people out there are "demanding proof", one has to consider that the main reason for so asking is precisely because there is an army of propagandist ready to craft talking points around the new information or work on getting the information buried or removed all together.

Not all information needs to be "eliminated", but you never know when some really juicy information comes available that TPTB would deem necessary to eliminate or harass the sources or worse for the revelations.

Never bite on the demands of people screaming for "proof" or "shut up".

This is a psychological ploy....that generally cannot benefit the person being harangued and may benefit intimately to the detriment of everyone the person who is demanding the "proof".

The world is upside down...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

This thread has been FAR from derailed by two members of ATS have a robust and animated discussion about proof.

This is what makes ATS such a great place and I do not welcome anyone trying to prevent serious debate.

Have you bothered to read the whole thread and understand the points that we are both making. We are both passionate about the points we are making, and you will not be stop me from continuing to debate with serious posters at ATS.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

And who is stopping from entering into this discussion? No one but you. ATS can be a tough place to debate and argue points, and I will continue to debate, argue and discussion threads and posts made.

I welcome serious debate and discussion and that is what is happening in this thread.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom ERP

With all due respect - when you tell people to "shut up" - under most sane and rational definitions, it is YOU that clearly seeks to have this thread derailed and put on the ice.

I have added a ton of new information to ADD to the discussion and for which invited MORE discussion and insight.

Under YOUR conditions, this thread would be DEAD because YOU told the OP to SHUT UP and LEAVE.

And yet in your whacked upside down world of idealistic ATS, it is people like me who invite discussion that is trying to "end discussion".

I was trying to END YOUR INTIMIDATION of someone sharing information and suffered about 2000 points for the effort.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The one thing that gets to me is that Dwight Eisenhower who was a a five star general in the United Sates army and one of the most respected presidents of our time comes out and warns people about the Military–industrial complex and it's like no one batted a eye, i mean someone who held such a high rank in the military not to mention president speaks out about such a thing you think there would of been something done, cleary Eisenhower saw something with the Military–industrial complex that he didn't like, now let me put it too you this way, you think if the president of Pepsi came out and said there's something wrong with the drink that people wouldn't pay attention???...of course they would so don't you think when Eisenhower makes such a statement it shouldn't be looked into.

Anyway i found this documentary about Direct Energy Weapons that is worth a look....

it dosen't seem to link right here so google Monarch III and then go to google video and take a look.

edit on 28-11-2010 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Just off the top of my head, I would say that it's probably because such a thing is likely to be ridiculously carcinogenic. Also, it would be very, very easy to accidentally kill people.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStarRise

We will just have to agree to disagree on demanding evidence for making a claim. This is part of serious scientific discussion when a claim is made and something I have to do when I make claims or put forward evidence for an idea.

And your evidence still does not offer any real proof that the British Police have this hardware in general use and have officers trained to deploy it. I have never denied that this hardware exists, just that the British Police have it and are using it.

Maybe I should not expect the same level of evidencial proof that is demanded of me.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join