It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain to me why uk gov and police do not microwave rioters?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I would suggest one thing, why does the uk gov and police not microwave rioters and such. If they target you, they will do this to your home. But can you explain why they never just microwave rioters, people that actually have done something?

If they did you would see them all incapable of rioting, as they would be sick and have massive headaches, and unable to do anything but just feel absolutely sick and virtually unwell.

So the uk gov has these sorts of things, but never uses them on rioters, why is that? They have non lethel weapons that would scramble the persons brains, and render them absolutely incapable of doing anything.

One has to wonder why uk and polcie never use them at these riots, because if they target you they will use them on your home?
edit on 11/25/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
They are waiting for the right time..

If they use them prematurely, there will uproar.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
They are waiting for the right time..

If they use them prematurely, there will uproar.

They have all these weapons, and i am sure there is alot who have been targeted in there homes. If they target you, you would be absolutely incapable of doing anything, let alone rioting.

But you may have a point.

Its why i think usa people with all this gusto they have, will never do anything, the non lethel weapons these people have would make them incapable of anything. If the ptb wanted to use them, they could of made all those rioters sick period, and they would of done nothing.

I do not think people would do anything, we are all just humans, and directed energy weapons no human has any safeguards against period. Thats why i always say humans will never do anything. These weapons would render you and i mean anyone useless.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I would suggest one thing, why does the uk gov and police not microwave rioters and such. If they target you, they will do this to your home. But can you explain why they never just microwave rioters, people that actually have done something?

If they did you would see them all incapable of rioting, as they would be sick and have massive headaches, and unable to do anything but just feel absolutely sick and virtually unwell.

So the uk gov has these sorts of things, but never uses them on rioters, why is that? They have non lethel weapons that would scramble the persons brains, and render them absolutely incapable of doing anything.

One has to wonder why uk and polcie never use them at these riots, because if they target you they will use them on your home?

Thse weapons are only used secretly...can't use them in public yet, because there are still too many people with minds of their own who would lynch them, metaphorically speaking.
edit on 25-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

I saw that you posted about this same thing on a different thread....you seem to be passionate about this, and I'm not entirely clear, do you actually want them to do this???

second
edit on 25-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Any chance of some real facts on this one rather than just heresay? Please cite some real sources that the UK Government has purchased this hardware?

Unless this has has been hidden under some black project, it would be very hard for the UK Police to purchase this hardware and I have not seen or heard of any police officers being trained.

And please, saying this is all secret is a total cop out. At ATS, more is expected!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I have lived with being targeted by uk gov and police for 18 years.

Enough said. I think this society of uk, which is supposed to be free, is amazing. Anyone else targeted by uk gov and police may know, but they are sick people, and they would laugh in your face.

Disgusting, that peopel who do not do anything are targeted, while people like those rioters do all that.

Thats why you can see we can all come to a conclusion that these sorts of events have something behind them, as if the police wanted to, they could just micorwave those people, and i mean microwave them, and you would be absolutely incapable fo doing anything period.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom ERP

I am not interested in your facts, all the people who know me know its real, but heck do you think uk gov and polcie will come on here saying so.

My life has proven that police will do anything to destroy you based on hearsay, they have spent 18.5 years ruining my life, based on hearsay. I have spoken in other threads about what they do. Hearsay is what the polcie and gov targeted me on, and not once have i been aressted, but no we will target you on made up rubbish. Amazing.

I can describe what it is like to be microwaved, and how would i know the effects without experience. Go upto a man on teh street and ask him what effects microwaving a perosn would create, they would have no idea. But i could tell you as a fact. You see my life is a fact, and i could tell you the effects of these things. Remember these scum have to test on somebody. 100% certain they must of used same atactics in n ireland against irish rep families. I wonder if you checked what happened to them, with what i say, they would describe same things. Imagien the uk gov and police actually would microwave people in there homes, but oh no they would not do this to rioters, lol.

Uk gov and police = no human rights

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Andy, ...

I have come across your posts many times over, ....

Yet I've never been able to ask ...

Do you think it is at all possible that the phenomena your experiencing may not be a secret microwave war being waged against you ..... but instead the manifistations of a delusional mind ???

When one is absoloutely convinced of an experience, .... that experience becomes real.

Is an insane person aware of their insanity ??

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Because it would be massively excessive force against a mixed group of people exercising their democratic right to protest!

It would be political suicide for our government to use such a weapon against their own public. If they used such a weapon, the following riots would be ten times worse. You can guarantee that no government responsible for such excessive force would be in power for very long after. They would be removed forcibly from office by an angry mob and probably hanged from London Bridge!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Research into the use of microwave weapons and their use for mind control began in 1950s at the Tavistock Institute, one of Britain's leading psychiatric research establishments. The UK institute was researching into ways of mind controlling the British population without them knowing. The monkey submission response, whereby the dominant monkey caused submissive behaviour in the underlings, was the brain state of most interest to the British scientists. Having found this specific brain rhythm for docile submissive, zombie-like behaviour, it was then recorded and used as the template for the ELF signal beamed on UK microwave transmitters. Britain was the first discoverer of microwave technology, used for radar, in the 1940s and therefore had a commanding lead over everyone else in this field.

www.whale.to...

You never know ...
We know they have micro wave pain producers
that is a regular weapon that raytheon manufactures...
for crowd control which they hope will bring the devices into mainstream acceptance so they can legally use them as a weapon of war.

Researchers are of the opinion that the inner city riots of the early eighties forced the Thatcher regime to deploy ELF mind control devices developed in the 1970s to turn the working class housing estates into total policing zones. In these zones, ELF transmitters turned the inhabitants into docile zombies. So successful was this technology that it was expanded to cover all major towns. Mass mind control of the UK public to make them submissive and obey authority was expanded, hand-in-hand with the mobile phone network and military and police microwave transmitters. Now the entire London conurbation is covered by UHF and microwave carrying mind numbing ELF.

Research into the use of microwave weapons and their use for mind control began in 1950s at the Tavistock Institute, one of Britain's leading psychiatric research establishments. The UK institute was researching into ways of mind controlling the British population without them knowing. The monkey submission response, whereby the dominant monkey caused submissive behaviour in the underlings, was the brain state of most interest to the British scientists. Having found this specific brain rhythm for docile submissive, zombie-like behaviour, it was then recorded and used as the template for the ELF signal beamed on UK microwave transmitters. Britain was the first discoverer of microwave technology, used for radar, in the 1940s and therefore had a commanding lead over everyone else in this field

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Andy I think if you are going to continue with your talk of being targeted by the government and the police, you are going to need to provide some evidence. I'm not saying i dont believe you, but I cant take anything you say seriously.

the other thing Andy is that no government should be using any such weapons on its citizens for legally demonstrating.

far more suspicious that the police leave a riot van in the area they kettled of for the protestors.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Unless they could provide these weapons at every police station/government building/ bank/ MP's home/ following every MP around/ etc etc it would lead to death.

We may all be lazy gits here and hardly ever stand up for ourselves, but microwaving a large group of students. We wouldn't stand for that. Think of all the different 'factions' this would cause to fight back.

Human right organisations, the students themselves in anger (including students who are currently not protesting), the parents of studetns these weapons were used on, innocent people caught up by the effects of these weapons, every government party not currently in power. And lets not forget, those who simply happen to be there when a riot starts and get caught up in the experience.

To use those weapon now, with an already strained public would not be a bright idea, even the pratts in power can see that at the moment. Although nothing would surprise me from the condem party.

edit on 25-11-2010 by StevenDye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

There is going to be no evidence, how can there be.

Go and micorwave yourself,a nd i will tell you the effects period. That would be proof. If someone here microwaved themself,and i can tell you what happens and how you feel.

That is the evidence i would have. One of you microwave yourself, if your so interested in proving me wrong, and i will tell you how you feel.

Thats all you can do, as no police or gov person from uk is going to come on here telling you lot that i am right, which i am.

Police break the law all the time, you cannot tell me that targeting innocent people based on hearsay, is not a crime.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Riotors serve a purpose. ... for the time being. The MSM provides detailed coverage of vandalism and police vehicles burning (perhaps they are parked there for that reason) etc. This teaches the masses to see protesters not a protesters but as simple vandles having a good time under the cover of a demostration. This in turn causes the massess to take the view that the authroities should stop to "protests" because they are not protesting about nobel causes but are instead a common criminals. When the PTHB consider the time is right they will do exactly that, pass laws that make protests punishable by 5-10 in goal.

Then, they will bring out the mircowaves to stop the populace from protesting when the PTB start to wind up the pace of the NWO rollout and more and more of the population begins to wake up to what is happening but of course by then it will be too late.

cheers

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by StevenDye

No you would not do anything.

Tell me how many peopel going through the xray machines in usa have stood up and made the american gov stand back, none.

The uk gov and police target peoples homes with weapons, and do not tell me you would stand up if they targeted you, you would do nothing.

Lets see how many americans have stood up, while walking through xray machines, zero.

CX

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Andy if i could give you a hundred stars mate i would! You made a thread on microwaves!!!

Are you talking about this kind of thing?

I think we have a way to go before we see this on the UK's streets. I'd have been quite happy to use a fire hose on the violent protesters yesterday, once cold and wet they'd have soon dispersed.

Now that theres a thread on this Andy, please show some proof that they use this in yours or our homes. Any proof that they've microwaved the Irish?

Thanks for the thread Andy. I look forward to any factual info you can bring to it.

CX.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Andy I think if you are going to continue with your talk of being targeted by the government and the police, you are going to need to provide some evidence. I'm not saying i dont believe you, but I cant take anything you say seriously.

Got to say the same .........................To long with the stipublating..........

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Ah these two are so very different. One is a volunteer x-ray (you can choose the pat down option) the other is an actual attack against a group of people. Similar things are happening (for the sake of the discussion) but they are being done in very different matters.

One is violation, the other is violent oppression.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Are you talking about this kind of thing?
CX.

I would always assume that these things are fairly easy to withstand if your prepared with clothing... Maybe a bike leather jacket and a few other items of clothing? So if your die hard protesters (and right now in the UK it's only really the die hards that cause the real trouble for the autherotys) well they would just prepare in advance...

And any way, those things are designed to disperse people, the police this time seemed to be after containtment, that way they can isolate the die hards and gain intel on them, that is overall a better stratagy for them right now... It's not like your every day folk are rioting yet, just the diehards looking for a fight to join in on.
edit on 25/11/2010 by Now_Then because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join