It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bunny-crushing videos stir Chinese online anger

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Funkydung

Thank God and I pray you are right but this only puts the consciousness, the stream of consciousness into weak minded evil controlled people at risk to do this same thing.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
When the camera showed the other girls you can see another dead bunny on the floor. I'm guessing they were going to crush all the bunnies in the cage.

Pretty sad what humans are capable of doing. It's fine to quickly kill an animal to eat and not waste. But this video shows otherwise.
edit on 25-11-2010 by danielsil18 because: grammar

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
If that's the case, then there's one problem.

ATS member Jermicide in this thread has personally confessed to this act. So it seems the thread was a self-fufilling prophecy or sorts. It also calls for a new threat specifically about this individual.

Originally posted by Funkydung

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
That was actually proven to be a hoax.

www.snopes.com...

this prob end up like the Bonsai Kittens...where these people would put kittens in these jars and feed them thru a tube until they grew into the shape of the jar or vase or container....

exactly......everyone was screamin and yelling when the kittens was being tortured and killed just like people are about the bunnies....like i said...prob end up like the Bonsai Kittens.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Thank God and I pray you are right but this only puts the consciousness, the stream of consciousness into weak minded evil controlled people at risk to do this same thing.

you are right about this and things like this being released into the consciousness of man....this is why people need to be very careful about what they let their children watch and listen to...once its in the brain..in the consciousness..everything changes...ive seen people watch very disturbing movies while their 2 and 3 year olds are sitting right there looking on while playing with their toys...i want to say something but ya know it's already done. it is finished. the machine is too big to turn around ya know...the beast is out of the cage...never underestimate the power of desensitization...especially when its generational...
edit on 25-11-2010 by Funkydung because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I never, admitted to crushing bunnies for fun!!!
I admitted to shooting bunnies for food, and stepping on a bunny rather than shooting it while hunting cause it ran from under a bush right in front of my feet.
I ate said bunnies, which was the original intention when going hunting in the first place.

Crushing bunnies for fun is sick.

Don't try to put me in that group.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Believe it or not I found worse. Factory fur farms in China are the most inhumane and cruel practices I have ever seen. I watched the bunny video then I found this one which shows a raccoon who has been skinned alive.
Do not watch this if you have a weak stomach! - www.chinasmack.com...

Tortoise, I feel like you do. It makes me sick and it makes me madder than hell. I wonder if that's what the PTB want - for us to get mad. Anger makes us easier to manipulate and to demonize others. I believe love is the only solution as anger will only make things worse.
NOBODY should buy any Chinese products made from animals.

I pity those girls who made that video as much as I pity those rabbits, they are both victims of a world gone mad.
Don't join the madness.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

This prob end up like the Bonsai Kittens...where these people would put kittens in these jars and feed them thru a tube until they grew into the shape of the jar or vase or container....

That was a internet hoax there never was any bonsai kittens. it was photoshopped.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.snopes.com...
And if you see a site with a petitions to shut the site down or complain to its ISP. DON'T its a email spammer looking for email addresses to spam or has been used to spread computer viruses.

WARNING for the guys out there DON;T stop when your girlfriend or wife want you to help the poor injured bunny on the road.

I have done this twice and nether GF would talk to me for a week after i humanely put the bunnies out there misery.(both had broken backs and i just snapped there necks quick and clean)

Some people just don't understand that sometime that is the only and best thing to do.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Stomping on it to hunt it is not humane. Also, you claim you were hunting rabbits for food? Really, why? Why not bigger game?

Originally posted by Jermicide
I never, admitted to crushing bunnies for fun!!!
I admitted to shooting bunnies for food, and stepping on a bunny rather than shooting it while hunting cause it ran from under a bush right in front of my feet.
I ate said bunnies, which was the original intention when going hunting in the first place.

Crushing bunnies for fun is sick.

Don't try to put me in that group.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The sad thing is that people like that breed. Then, they create more like them. Sometimes, I wonder if civilization is only a pretense.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I'm not sure but I think this the first time i've ever flamed on a post!

OMG i'm pissed, I hope an elephant sits and crushes their dumb ass es!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
hey before any one picks on Ger, i hope they don't eat chickin
Has anyone seen the factory farm chicken video?
kentucky fried anyone...
how about milk fed veal?
or watched them drag a downer cow into the chute?

Killing and eating is the way (god) made things
Some animals kill for fun, but hunters generally are supposed to eat what they kill and not waste the life.
what about sportfishing...?
A bass after 45 seconds in the air will get brain damage.
takes that long to get the hook out sometimes, a lot longer the hook comes out with the fish's guts in tow

Bunnies are cute and this is juxtaposed with women whom you would generally think of as cuddly and cute too...

Wild bill hickock the famous fronteersman helped slaughtered two million buffalo, then Custerd went on to slaughter the Indians women and children that didn't starve.
then got his a$$ kicked by the braves

By mentioning these points I hope to illustrate we need
Like SS said, a reset button

edit on 25-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

V
kwick and painless is the way it is done
I'm sorry
thats the universe we live in
prey animals have a shock reflex that kicks in at a low threshold
do you eat fish?
did a dolphin die in the net?
did the fish drown nice and slow...fish drown you know, in the net, stops their gills.
stomping a rabbit, is that comparable to killing a bee with a cell tower?
or an eagle with ddt?
or not quite killing a an Iraqi child with DU, and driving off with the kid's oil...

you might be a vegan, OK...
have you ever read the secret life of plants, by Cleve baxter? ( awsome book BTW)?
where the lettuces wired to the polygraph remember the exact lab technician the next day after he slaghtered a couple lettuces the day before?
not to be mean @U just sayin
edit on 25-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
So where is the link to the actual Vid OP.

Or do we have to just trust the reports of it, with no proof. No vid in the link you gave.

If this was a UFO post we would be flaming you for not putting up the evidence.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The reason people hunt rabbits instead of bigger game is because of hunting and fishing laws in whichever state you live in. When it is rabbit season here the only other option you got is squirrel. Therefor rabbit is the bigger game. If you'd rather buy your food at the store other than get it ourself, fine by me, to each their own but I have kids to feed, sometimes I do that with rabbits.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Kinda like when another Chinese woman "crushed" a kitten, and then that other time. I mean, China as a whole has a rather poor outlook on animals lives. I mean they beat stray dogs to death, torture dogs to death because it makes the meat taste better. Even if it did, which I doubt, it's not OK to put a living being through such hell just for tastier meat.

It has nothing to do with *humanity* but rather a screwed up culture that has little regard towards life.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Found the vid on LiveLink-com .

Unfortunately not surprised in the least. The Chinese are some of the most materialistic and sadistic people around. Zero respect for most life but their own.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
I mean they beat stray dogs to death, torture dogs to death because it makes the meat taste better. Even if it did, which I doubt, it's not OK to put a living being through such hell just for tastier meat.

OK I can tell you this the better meat idea is pure crap. As a hunter I know this, the reason it is always better to have a clean kill on an animal, other than it being more humane and moral is this, when an animal panics, is injured, or scared that animal releases adrenaline. Adrenaline tastes like poop. Seriously it really tastes like doodie.

If you do not have a quick clean kill and the adrenaline builds up in the muscles of the animal when you go to prepare that animal for cooking it take FOREVER to clean and soak that animal in salt water to try to get rid of the strong taste of adrenaline, and in the end it never fully works. To torture an animal and then try to eat it you would have to have a total lack of taste buds to think it would be better. One of the worst excuses or doing something stupid I ever heard.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

On what do you base your general statement about 1.2 billion people?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Bonsai kitties were a hoax, the kid even apologized for it...or so we are told

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Here's the video:

You know what to expect so don't cry to me about being traumatised.

www.liveleak.com...

It doesn't phase me, but it just makes me think "what the #" in regards to how much fun they are having. I mean, they are having more fun doing that than I did when I used to drink.

She is pretty though.
edit on 25-11-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join