It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgian NATO delegation in wild orgy scandal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Georgian NATO delegation in wild orgy scandal

rt.com

Georgia's parliamentary opposition is demanding an investigation into allegations of a racy scandal involving the country’s delegation to the recent NATO summit in Lisbon.
”This fact, cited in the western mass media, requires an investigation as it concerns the reputation of all Georgia,” said Georgian parliament vice speaker Levan Vepkhvadze.
According to Portuguese "Correio da mahna" newspaper, the Georgians hired 80 prostitutes to attend a huge party at a posh hotel in Lisbon.
According to the newspaper, French president Nikolas Sarkozy, who was staying in the same hotel, was ou
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'm wondering why Sarkosy is ruined the party.It's expected that he will joined the party
. This is showing what are politicians doing behind the doors on such big summits .I'm sure that this is occuring on every political meetings including satanic rituals ,pedofile orgies etc etc. This is not only some Georgian horny politicians ..this is face of every politician ,they simply don't care

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

xavi
I think you might be taking the speculating a little to far saying that because they are having an orgy that it automatically also means pedophilia and satanic worship.
I rather don't see who would care if someone is having an orgy or not.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Isn't that the same Georgia that tried to ethnically cleanse Ossetians but got whooped by Russia instead?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheol
Isn't that the same Georgia that tried to ethnically cleanse Ossetians but got whooped by Russia instead?

Also the same Georgia that thought it would be funny to, on an April Fool's Day, to use the media to portray to its citizens that they were being invaded by Russia for a second time. But it was just a funny joke. Haha.

Bunch of amateurs, IMO. I'm sure the Russian's can get much classier prostitutes too without the media covering it

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

Yep, same thing that will happen when israel tries to take out a nation next to them that Russia likes.

Russia is the big kid on campus now.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Can u say Russian Honey Trap? no i'm sorry ,,,,80 prostitutes,, that's just mind boggling stupidity, sorry russia

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
Can u say Russian Honey Trap? no i'm sorry ,,,,80 prostitutes,, that's just mind boggling stupidity, sorry russia

You got a point, Russian intel agents have been known to act all the way as hookers just to create Russian political advantages.

Of course I say this in a curious way, I like how the FSB operates.
edit on 25-11-2010 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem

xavi
I think you might be taking the speculating a little to far saying that because they are having an orgy that it automatically also means pedophilia and satanic worship.

Its a reasonable pressumption, the average person naturally would make based on who these negative dark siders are. I naturally assume the same myself, though they probably don't call this satanic. More along the lines of Mordoch, and other ancient Babolyn things.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The idea that consenting adults having group sex infers that they're also into pedophilia and weird black magic (blah blah blah) is utterly ludicrous; not by any means "presumable" if you're an intelligent person.

What a bunch of puerile bottom-of-the-intellectual-evolutionary-scale idiots to be so consumed by others' sex lives.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem

xavi

sorry if you don't care if your tax money goes to orgies , i care
second line

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Its a reasonable pressumption, the average person naturally would make based on who these negative dark siders are. I naturally assume the same myself, though they probably don't call this satanic. More along the lines of Mordoch, and other ancient Babolyn things.

ok we all are going to make presumptions. It could mean a lot of different things, and just about anything could be going on at a wild orgy. However, to quote, a famous person one said sometimes a cigar, is just a cigar. So in this case, maby an orgy is just an orgy.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

sorry if you don't care if your tax money goes to orgies , i care

xavi
I did not read that tax dollars were going to this. Yes if tax dollars are going to this then charges of miss appropriation of funds should be levied.
That is if the laws in the state allow for that. For all I know this could have been budgeted legally.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

NATO summit->Funds for organising summit is from NATO members --> NATO members are : you know this answer

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Yes I know the NATO members, and thus the funds for organizing come from the NATO members. The eighty prostitutes does not make the situation look good but if the funds for the organization were used for the orgy it should hopefully be able to be tracked and proven.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
According to that Portuguese source, the newspaper "Correio da Manhã", the situation was only discovered because there was an undisclosed "problem" with one of the prostitutes. The "problem", whatever it may have been, made the summit security ask for the ID of that prostitute and that's how the case was made public.

The women entered the hotel (one of the more expensive) as if they were the wives of the delegates, and this also happened with some of the Armenian delegates.

Source (in Portuguese).

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well maybe nobody swallowed,, worked for Clinton,, couldn't resist.

top topics

join