It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did ATS just go down?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I was just locked out for a few minutes, the page showed but it was as if the link to the data base that holds the thread data was not present. I would have thought you would have had a fail-over set up though???

Korg.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

yes it did, glad it wasnt just me, the recent posts page was just a green page with nothing on it.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by Korg Trinity

yes it did, glad it wasnt just me, the recent posts page was just a green page with nothing on it.

I thought it was odd though as I had just posted at the point when it went down and when it came back up people had responded... Maybe not an issue for everyone??

Korg.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Same happened here, so I assume it was site-wide, or at least happened for more than a few of us.

I am guessing one of three things, in order of "most probable" to "highly doubtful".

1- Updates to the site.

2-Hostile attack.

3-Aliens.

Just guessing.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Nothing hostile.

While altering the code for one of the ads, a core file was accidentally erased, apparently due to a bug in the editing software. It was replaced, and we're back to normal.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Same happened here, so I assume it was site-wide, or at least happened for more than a few of us.

I am guessing one of three things, in order of "most probable" to "highly doubtful".

1- Updates to the site.

2-Hostile attack.

3-Aliens.

Just guessing.

Hmmmm maybe an alien hostile update??

Korg.

top topics

join