It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Censoring the Internet is 'stupidity' says Lula in an interview with bloggers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Censoring the Internet is 'stupidity' says Lula in an interview with bloggers

translate.google.com.br

President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva said on Wednesday (24), interviewed by bloggers, who considers "stupid" any bill that seeks to censor the Internet. He stressed the government's concern with freedom of the press.

"I think it's important that people understand clearly who are following this period the government every time we talk to someone free to ask what people want," he said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 25-11-2010 by name pending because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Brazil's President Lula while interacting with bloggers said censoring internet is stupid. More of this has to be said and "meant" by world leaders.

What I mean is they just should not say it for the sake but their actions should also echo their words. Internet is the last baton where people can freely express themselves, share knowledge & information.

translate.google.com.br

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by name pending

Brazil's President Lula while interacting with bloggers said censoring internet is stupid. More of this has to be said and "meant" by world leaders.

What I mean is they just should not say it for the sake but their actions should also echo their words. Internet is the last baton where people can freely express themselves, share knowledge & information.

translate.google.com.br

Lula is just another 3rd World dictator connected to coc aine cartels, posing as freedom fighter. In South America they appear like fruits in trees. I just don't understand why South American people are still putting guys like Hugo Chavez and Lula in the power. No rational explanation...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Lula is just another 3rd World dictator connected to coc aine cartels, posing as freedom fighter. In South America they appear like fruits in trees. I just don't understand why South American people are still putting guys like Hugo Chavez and Lula in the power. No rational explanation...

LoL.... so I guess you don't know who Lula is, or don't know what "dictator" means.

Care to elaborate on how Lula is connected with drug cartels?
That would really shake his huge popularity. And if true, the people would probably demand impeachment... you know, we do "fire the President" when he's really not good... we did that already.... differently from other countries where people just roll over and take it up in the...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/468499013555.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

join