It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl, 15, arrested over 'Facebook Koran burning video'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Woe be upon me for expressing my opinion about someone elses erronous, foundationless opinion.

Now that is one of the biggest oxymorons I have ever seen in my life. Its very clear and apprent who you are and what you represent.

Not sure how any opinion can be erroneous or have no leg to stand on. They are just opinions. But alas, it seems our opinions have also been inflitrated by 'censorship terrorists'.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

I don't think her arrest was for such a grandiose, Machiavellian notion. It was to pacify the extremist Muslim mind. The powers know that the general population will be less likely to step out of their bubbles and do nothing more than complain. Isn't Sharia Law at work over there?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kombatt98

Originally posted by FrancoUn-American
reply to post by Kombatt98

I bet you would, you human filth. I shot and burned 7 korans then p*ssed on the ashes. Too bad your powerless to do anything about it
ps get a life outside a pedophiles book

good laugh ,but I am not muslim , but an elitist , yes . and I am happy how psychopaths like us can manipulate you sheeple so effectively . Its a marvel ,

You are indeed filth and useless eaters for people like Kissenger and Rothschild and I personally enjoy how zionazis loot and plunder you westerners , while you dumbos murder camel riding peasants .

What a perfict example of what the Qur'an is full of and what Muslims are really about.

There are so called "good" Muslims but what will it take for them to come out like you??How do you fell about these American loveing Muslims??I'll bet they really get your "stink" going.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewanger
You live in a fascist state. I wouldn't spend my money in England. I mean did they burn Salman Rushdie for writing his book. No they gave him government protection.

Salman Rushdie was given protection from Muslims, who put out a fatwa on his head for writing the Book Satanic Verses.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrancoUn-American
reply to post by Kombatt98

What agenda what next your gonna tell me your Illuminati? Dude give up your really making yourself look lamer and lamer. Your an elitist who sits online at ATS with nothing better to do

i havent been on ats for long time .
second, I am based in south asia , and hail from a family of high level bureaucrats in the Central Govt of India ,New Delhi.
thirdly, I know much more about politics,media operations than you do , peasant , so get back in place to where you belong .

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Just to add my 2 cents in...I am stationed in Afghanistan and when that Pastor in Florida threatened to burn a Koran, Afghanis came out and burned Bibles and images of the Pope, (Who had nothing to do with the guy in Florida) but no one reported that, just that he shouldn't burn their book, not that they were burning Christian stuff, just because.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

seriously, you need to get your head checked , I am not muslim

What a perfict example of what the Qur'an is full of and what Muslims are really about.

seems your propaganda programming is making you hallucinate .

There are so called "good" Muslims but what will it take for them to come out like you??

the muslims ??? they aren't like us , they are dirt poor and stupid and we wish to keep them like that , they will make good soldiers who will willingly obey orders in exchange for food for their families, But ,biggest problem with them is that they stick to their morals too much , so better propaganda will be needed to destroy their culture.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
Here is the link:

www.bbc.co.uk...

Now, who can tell me if this person would have been arrested if it was a copy of the Bible that was burned?

This really is ridiculous.

I would happily buy a sh*t load of these books and burn them all, laughing and pointing.

I hate these religious freaks, they want burning themselves, not because im against religion but because im against there bullsh*t ideologies that we should respect it.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I can see that the UK is going backward in time. I hope they don't go back to the stone ages.

We are in the age of trying to explore the universe. Trash Koran and move forward !!!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The real joke is that anyone would actually take notice and get this upset over a 15 year old's plea for attention.

As my mama used to say "Just ignore them and they'll go away." lol

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
What is it with the UK these days and the incredulous over reactions to keep radical Muslims (not Muslims, but RADICAL ones, there is a huge difference) happy. Their ideology of violence to fix things is seriously offensive to me and my family.

My mother in law is a Muslim, she came here from Guyana in the 50's with her husband and both worked until the day he died and she retired, they integrated into their area (Chiswick West London) and became firm friends with their neighbours. Did they abandon their Muslim background, no, not in the slightest but it was never a case of using it to segregate themselves from the outside world. Now I see radical Muslims and their total stance is to step away from Britain as a people, they even try and bully the ordinary Muslims to follow suit.

What galls me is that these radicals can do whatever they like and basically play the race / religion card and get away with it with these politicians tripping over themselves to appease these people who in turn show hatred and hostility toward us. Yes theres tension either way but you simply cannot come to a country and request them to turn the power over to them, a power based upon such wonderful pleasantries as stoning, torture, beheading and to be honest any way they can find to use violence.

Should the kid be arrested for burning a Koran, no, given a severe warning, educated better but to arrest her is simply over the top and its purely been done so it's fed to the press as another PR stunt. DO militant Muslims get arrested for scream hatred at me, calling names and threatening to have my head removed, do they hell but burn a Koran and you are the devils spawn.

I would not mind but the joke here is that these radicals are NOT following the Koran, these rules they follow are man made Saudi commissioned scriptures written by men who have a huge lump of third world hatred. Their sole way to deal with almost anything is pure violence, punishment and a sadistic way with their own people, if that's how you are then you have no place in this modern world.

And please, don't call the race or bigot card at me, you have no clue as to what you say, you are merely following along the conditioned PC way, a way that is eating our country from within. Yes I support people being sent back to their country for enticing hatred, making very real threats at the very people who gave them a home, sorry but I don't need my daughter growing up in fear, we have enough home grown scum in the manner of drug dealers, muggers and general no good lazy youths here already without importing extremist violent haters of our way of life.

If you like them, then you go live with them, you won't last long...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Surprise surprise.

This happened just up the road from me in Dudley, and is a response to the poppy burning pieces of crap who dishonoured those who gave us free speech.

This area has seen the real face of islam by how it has taken over. This minority of people have took over the council, the police, businesses, housing, jobs away from the indigenous people. They have preferential treatment in every aspect of life whilst the locals who can trace their roots back centuries are left to rot.

This area is a tinderbox. And this girl, her parents, her friends, her community has had enough. The disparity of how the poppy burners and those who wish us dead being able to do what they like and us who are pissed at that is immense.. Understatement.

It will kick off here very soon... The government REALLY should have listened..
edit on 26-11-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

Now, who can tell me if this person would have been arrested if it was a copy of the Bible that was burned?

Way to spin it.

Now just wait until another child burns something that is not part of YOUR religion and you can make your next thread claiming that if it were your religion it would have no consequence.

Instead of asking yourself:

"Why does a 15 year old get arrested?"
"Why does someone get arrested for burning a book?"
"Why does anyone still use facebook?"
"Why does the police, more and more so, arrest people over internet videos?"

Imagine those threads and the substance they could hold! Now look at your own thread and wallow in ignorance.

If it was my religion, there would be no consequence. Absolutely. Not a peep.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
Surprise surprise.

This happened just up the road from me in Dudley, and is a response to the poppy burning pieces of crap who dishonoured those who gave us free speech.

This area has seen the real face of islam by how it has taken over. This minority of people have took over the council, the police, businesses, housing, jobs away from the indigenous people. They have preferential treatment in every aspect of life whilst the locals who can trace their roots back centuries are left to rot.

This area is a tinderbox. And this girl, her parents, her friends, her community has had enough. The disparity of how the poppy burners and those who wish us dead being able to do what they like and us who are pissed at that is immense.. Understatement.

It will kick off here very soon... The government REALLY should have listened..
edit on 26-11-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

I mostly agree with every word, I'm a firm believer of the best person for the job and not a boys club.

But here where I am we have gangs of Asian youths who used to be ordinary kids here but now are fully bearded and totally indoctrinated in the radical Islam, these same kids I used to chat with now spit towards me calling me a kuffar and generally being VERY unpleasant towards us locals. That simply is not acceptable and I don't think people realise just how many are doing this, its a very serious problem that will, not could lead to riots.

My ex brother in law, an Algerian asylum seeker told it like it was, he hated us, he came here to get what he could, he broke every law and used my sister in law like an idiot to make sure of his residence whilst refusing to work, he wanted the UK to just give him money.

I'm sorry, but its time the UK people of all creeds and colours got the respect they deserve back..

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I see this as an attempt by a 15 year old to get a little attention, and it seems to have worked to a small degree. I am a Muslim, and I can honestly state that the actions of scum is not going to worry me in the slightest. We Muslims believe the Quran to be the final word of God. You have to live your life by this book in your heart. Muslims are told to believe in the Torah and the Bible as well. Any Muslim that burns a Torah or Bible has effectively pissed all over what God has demanded from us. Likewise, I am amazed at the ignorance displayed by some Jews and Christians in that Jesus was foretold in the Torah, but a little history lesson will remind you what happened to him. Apply this to Christianity whereby Muhammad was foretold in the Bible, and the sheer arrogance among Christians speaks for itself. I'm not saying everyone become Muslim. That's just silly because you believe your religion to be the word of God. However, we all stem from Abraham and so should all make a concerted effort to get along, regardless of our differences.

Going back on topic, burning a Quran does nothing except enrage people who don't know any better (I refer to those Muslims in poorer countries as well as a sizeable number here in the West), for the Quran lives in the hearts and minds of Muslims and the way we conduct ourselves daily, and burning one doesn't anger a true Muslim, rather it shows us (And God) that the one who burned it is blind to the teachings of God (Effectively burning one bridge that would lead you to salvation and the truth)

Furthermore, It doesn't matter which religion you follow - Judaism, Christianity or Islam. We all follow the teachings of the same God. Yahweh = Allah = God - The creator of the Universe. Each religion created for a specific purpose, and (initially) for a specific people. Get over the hate and let everyone worship whatever they want to.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

It is apt that the West strikes back first from this area.

This country owes a huge debt of grattitude to the people of the Black Country (Dudley, West Midlands) because not only did we win this country (queen Aetheflaed) but we started the industrial revolution and made many countries rich by our labour and expertise.. And our blood in war.. The Black Country folk are hard grafters and proud, but have been betrayed by successive governments who have forgot our mettle... Big mistake..

Revolutions start somewhere, much like the industrial revolution.

History repeats itself.. The people around here are ready to start another revolution..

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
Here is the link:

www.bbc.co.uk...

This kind of argument is patently false...

You can only look at what has happened when thinking critically...

So ask rather, what has been the legal result of someone burning a bible like this in recent time?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kombatt98

seriously, you need to get your head checked , I am not muslim

seems your propaganda programming is making you hallucinate .

There are so called "good" Muslims but what will it take for them to come out like you??

the muslims ??? they aren't like us , they are dirt poor and stupid and we wish to keep them like that , they will make good soldiers who will willingly obey orders in exchange for food for their families, But ,biggest problem with them is that they stick to their morals too much , so better propaganda will be needed to destroy their culture.
Your either a lier or some Mulims Bi**h,you have way to much opinion and knowledge and hate not to be a Muslim or involved.But then again Allah says you can lie and decive in order to achive a means to an end.

As far as needing more propaganda to destory the Muslims there is no need,what they don't do themselves people like you do for them,rave on..................non Muslim.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
yea and i work for the tooth fairy.if you know so much ,spill the beans .talk is cheap .back it up.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Your either a lier or some Mulims Bi**h,you have way to much opinion and knowledge and hate not to be a Muslim or involved.But then again Allah says you can lie and decive in order to achive a means to an end.

again i am not muslim ,and it seems our hate infested propaganda has successfully worked against westerners , hell our propaganda never worked on the soviet citizens , seems they were too educated , but against westerners it works wonders . seems western education is pathetic and we made it pathetic deliberately

Allah says you can lie and decive in order to achive a means to an end.

that the babylonian talmud says and yes salafadist muslims say this , but salafadists are our brothers in arms in destroying Islam and perverting it to our cause , that is why saudi arabia is pampered by us , even do they sponsor so called terrorists , but unknowningly work to our cause .

in the end ,we will destroy salafadists too, after they accomplish the tasks they have too

As far as needing more propaganda to destory the Muslims there is no need,what they don't do themselves people like you do for them,rave on..................non Muslim.

when people are poor , they do not question their masters , if you can comprehend , then comprehend .

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join